the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 2 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:14 pm

"lena is going to kill you if she found out you have been flirting." I noted, but took the piece of paper from him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Ashton walked throught the court, the easier way to get to her next class, looping a finger on the suspenders that hooked onto her shorts. (Suspenders in the cool way) Her heels made a hollow clicking noise that echoed into the gym. "Hey Patrik, Hey Dimitri," she smiled, turning to walk backwards and smile as she greeted them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:18 pm

"hey ashton." I nodded to her, a smile on my face.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:25 pm

"Hey there." I said smiling at her looking up and down her body and thought that Demitri could have this one.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Ashton stopped, a smirk playing up her plump lips and started back toward them. "What's up?" She asked, cocking her head so her blonde hair fell over one shoulder.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Dimitri shrugged, passing the basket ball between his hands a couple times. "nothing much. just shooting some hoops." He smiled back when she smirked at them.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:33 pm

Name: Devon (GIRL)
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair, like her mother, and serious brown eyes. Fairly light skin, and a ski slope nose. She usually wears her hair in a bun, and is especially thin for her age & height. Not quite as...developed, either, since she's so skinny.
Personality: Responsible, caring, independent, argumental, and can be vicious when she's angry.
Other: Cam's older sister

Name: Cam (GUY)
Appearance: Dark brown hair, spiked at the front, and brown eyes. Tanner skin than Devon, but still fair. Has some muscle, but not as much as he wishes.
Personality: Quiet, thoughtful, with the same temperament as Devon, though he's more easily provoked.
Other: Just broke up with his girlfriend of three years because he yelled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:47 pm

(thanks for joining! u can chat with my other person Lena)

"Yep that's all we are doing here. Now, Demitri, why don't you stay here with this lovly lady and possibly get her number and I'll go get that girls number. You know, the one with the mud on her skirt?" I said smiling leaning and silently walking out of the court leaving him with Ashton.

Lena: I walked down the hall with my backpack and looked back. When I looked back in front of me I was facing the ceiling because someone has just knocked me over. "Hey who the hell do you think you are!" I yelled before I saw that it was this sort of cute boy. "Sorry didn't see you there. Thought you were some stupid new kid." I mumbled getting up.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Dimitri: I chuckled and watched him walk out. "So, hows life ashton?" I asked, propping the ball under my arm and against my hip. I mentally cursed at myself for how stupid i sounded.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:50 pm

I chuckled at his stupidity as I ran out and just as I walked out of the gym who did I accidently bump into... Non other than the mystery girl. "Hows that mud treatment?" I asked smirking at her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:51 pm

Cam: Anger boiled in me when the girl shouted at me for no reason, but I took a deep breath as she apologized. "It's alright," I mumbled, brushing past her, and continuing down the hall. A scowl was still on my face, though most wouldn't notice. Only my siblings knew the difference between my scowl and how I looked happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Steph: He caused me to fall backwards again. I sighed and just sat there. "you know, maybe i should just stay on the ground. You are about the fifth person to run into me today." I sighed, shaking my head.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Devon: I walked down the hall, head held high, showing that I was confident. Not /too/ high, though, so I didn't appear cocky. I made those careful calculations in my head, because I had to make sure I looked perfectly average. To hide the problems at home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Patrik: "I'm sorry," I laughed not being able to help myself and helping her up. "But a pretty girl like yourself shouldn't stay on the ground." I smiled at her, god Lena would deffinalty kill me.

Lena: I ran after him. "Hey are you okay?" I asked thinking I might have hurt his feelings.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:57 pm

Steph: I rolled my eyes at him and grabbed my bag from the ground. "So, what did you want from me exactly?" I asked him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 pm

Cam: "Yeah, I'm fine. /You're/ the one who feel to the ground." My tone was bitter, that seemed to be the norm these days.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:00 pm

Zo is available... He's the student council president... He's somehwere in the halls.

Ashton grinned. "Cool," she said and bit her lip. "So a couple of us girls are going to a cafe tonight and I was wondering if you wanted to come?" she asked, shifting her weight and quickly tugeed up her low-cut shirt.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Dimitri: "Sure. just call when you want me to show up." I shrugged smiling at her low-cut top, but was careful not to let my gaze linger for to long.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:03 pm

Patrik: "Oh my friend wants your name and number." I said shrugging. "Nothing thats a big deal." I couldn't help but smiling. "But if you wouldn't mind I would like that information too."

Lena: "Wow someone is a little irritable today." I said trying to keep up with him. "Okay..." I walked in fron of him to make him stop or at least try to. "I'm sorry for yelling at you if thats the problem. I'm not having such a great day."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:05 pm

Steph: "The name is Stephanie. Most people call me steph." I thought for a couple seconds about giving him my number. "you are going to have to work a bit harder to get my number. Its not something i give out easily."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:07 pm

O.M.G I just typed a whole three paragraphs and my computer ate it, because someone posted at the same time >.>

Devon: I needed to make arrangements for Cam to walk home Andy if I couldn't. But did I have anything after school today? Student Council, maybe? I found Zo in the hallway and tapped him on the shoulder. "Uh, excuse me, is there a meeting after school? Student Council?"

Cam: "If only you knew," I chuckled darkly. Did /she/ have an abusive father? "You yelling at me is the least of my problems."

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Patrik: "Oh damn I was hoping for the number too. But what would I have to do to get that number?" I said smiling crockedly at her.

Lena: "Okay good because I don't like knowing people are walking around in this school hating me." I said laughing a bit. I pulled out my compact to look at my face to see if the blow had messed up my make-up, "Awww really! Dirt?! And a stupid pimple!" I looked at myself in the compact and touched my face. I looked over at the boy and smirked, "You know these could really come in handy." I said laughing, embarrassed.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:13 pm

Cam: Someone was a /little/ full of herself. I stuck my hands in my pockets and stepped around her. "Well, bye."

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Stephanie: "You wouldnt want to do whatever it would take to get the number. Your girlfriend wouldnt like it." I shrugged.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:18 pm

Ashton smiled, twirling a piece of hair around her finger idly and pulled a pen from her back pocket. "How about you call me?" I asked, writing my number on his palm with a little heart. "Maybe six and I'll give you the details," I winked and headed out of the gym.

Zo had to think for a second. "Yeah, there actually is. It's at 4:30," he said with a small smile. "You're Devon, right?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next