the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 20 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Lena: I sighed, "Okay." I slowly put the ring on my finger and sigh a little deeper.

Greyson: "Oh stop! I'm not going to hurt you." I tell her slowly grabbing for the knife and taking it out of her hand and throwing it across the alley.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:40 pm

Steph
I ran to find pat. Where could he could he be? A bar, park, alley, his house?

Judi
I instantly acted as he took the knife out of my hand. I twisted his arm behind him and forced him to the ground, my knee pressing the small of his back. I formed a fire ball in my hand and put it close to his neck so he could feel the heat from it. "don't move."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:00 pm

Lena: I went and sat on my couch with my knees high up to my chest with the ring still on my finger wondering what will happen.

Patrik: I was walking along the sidewalk heading to anywhere, anywhere but where Lena or Stephanie is. I made a mistake last night and I regret it. I hope Lena would just accept the ring and forgive me. I was headed towards Dimitri' house.

Greyson: I was confused. "Okay." I said simply. "But remember I just saved your life and you have no where to go so why kill me?" I asked trying to get up so I could just help her out. Her anger was killing me and her anxiety is overwhelming me. I need to find a way to calm her down. If only I could reach her hand and lightly touch her...
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Steph
I saw him walking and ran over to him, stopping directly infront of him. "She won't take you back," I breathed out, slightly out of breath. "Not if I have any say on the matter."

Judi
A sharp pain fell upon me and I let out a yelp, sliding off of him. I held my head in my hands. "I hate them," I muttered to myself.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:13 pm

Patrik: "You can't force her into doing anything she doesn't want to do." I told her as I kept walking keeping an eye on the cement blocks.

Greyson: As her focus was on her head I put my hand slightly on her shoulder. "Are you okay?" I asked making a slight change in her emotions towards me. I made her actually not want to kill me... at least not now.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:34 pm

Steph
"I can talk sense into her," I countered. "Make her notice that after what you did, you don't deserve her. Face it, you'll just end up hurting her again."

Judi
I shook my head, tears welling in my eyes. When ever I tried to use my powers this happened, and i hated it.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:20 pm

Patrik: "She's Lena! I'm sure she would do whats right for the kid... OUR kid! I thought she was going to ruin it for us for taking those pills but you know what I'm going to talk some since into her for the kid's sake. I'm not going to hurt her ever again. It was stupid of what I did last night!" I said stopping to get into her face and yell at her. I was not happy.

Greyson: "Hey, hey, hey. Why are you crying?" I asked feeling her pain and it hurt like a mother f***er. I can't stand it, I'm starting to get a headache from her pain.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:25 pm

Steph:
"But it was your own choice. And you are going to have to live with it. NOt everything can be fixed with a promise or a ring." my voice was calm, but my body language wasnt. My fists were clenched and i was trembling with anger.

Judi:
"If you could feel what i am going through right now, you would understand." I grumbled. I reached to my back pocket, my hand trembling. I pulled out a small vial of tiny black pills. it took me forever to open the container, but once i did, i popped a pill into my mouth and dry swallowed it. I closed the vial and wrapped my hand around it as it took effect. The pain was slowly going away, but it made me drowsy.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Patrik: "You know what? I can fix it and I just did. I want her in my life forever no matter what. She knows the only reason why I hooked up with you was because we can't anymore because she's still upset over getting pregnant and she knows, after she puts on that ring, that she is going to forgive me and she is going to stay with me because she knows that she can't get anyone better." I told her angrily. I'm not afraid to hit a girl.

Greyson: My headache disappeared in a while and the pain in my back went away. I looked at her with a confusing look. I looked up at her and saw her sway back and forth, suddenly she became really tired.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:38 pm

Steph
"There are loads of guys she can get with thy are better then you. She just needs to tell one a sob story that you got her pregnant and she will have them wrapped around her finger." I snarled at him.

Judi
"not...good." I managed before falling over and passing out on the cold ground. Stupid pills and their side effects.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 8:47 pm

Patrik: "She's not going to do that. You know why? Because she believes in love not some sob story, tall tale, feel sorry for her guys. Tell me though, what guy would want to take in a single mother with a baby?" I said getting a little closer to her growling at the pit of my throat. She better watch out.

Greyson: I tried catching her but missed. She hit the cold pavement not so hard as to get a concussion but hard enough to make it hurt. I picked her up and started walking over to my house where so I can call my pal Nick to take a look at her. Good thing my house was close, I wouldn't have been able to carry her so long. "I'm going to take you to my house where there is a couch for you to sleep on." I muttered opening the hotel door and go up to my apartment.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:04 pm

Steph
"My adoptive father did with my mom. He loves me and her. Depending on the girl, I'm sure there would be plenty of guys who would want to help. Especially a girl who looks like she does." I spat at him.

Judi
-already passed out-
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:12 pm

Patrik: "She only needs one man in her life and that's me. If she knows what's best for our child she won't kick me out of the picture." I said silently knowing what she said was completely right.

Greyson: I kicked the door open and laid her down on the sofa in the living room and walked over to the kitchen for the phone. I dialed Nick's number. "Hey Nicky what's up?... Oh nothing, but hey I got a job for you... Yep, but damn dude it's nothing so serious just a minor black out... Okay I'll see you soon thanks buddy... Bye." I hung up the phone and got some cold water and a washcloth to wipe her head until Nick got here.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:17 pm

Steph
"You are so selfish! Think of her! Are you really the best for her after you had just hurt her?" I sneered.

Judi
I felt something cold and damp press against my skin, but I didn't have enough energy to wake myself. While passed out, I wondered what was happening to me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:29 pm

Patrik: "I AM THINKING ABOUT HER!" I yelled feircly at her. "I AM THE BEST FOR YOU DO YOU NOT SEE THAT! I TRY AS HARD AS I POSSIBLY CAN! YEAH SOMETIMES I SCREW UP BUT THAT'S NORMAL!" I started getting louder. "You screwed up. You drank alcohol when you knew if anyone knew about it you would be out of Juliard in a snap."

Greyson: I heard the doorbell and let Nick come in. "Yeah she's like right there." I said pointing her out. And so you know she's not normal so be careful okay?"
Nicholas: "Okay Grey just chill out."
Greyson: "And be careful man I'm sensitive so please don't like stab her or something." I said getting some water.
Nicholas: "Why the hell would I stab her?" I said while kneeling down to her to look into her eyes.
Greyson: "I don't know man just saying sh*t."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 pm

Steph
"y-you wouldn't," I stammered, becoming very quiet very fast. "I have worked my whole life to get where I am...you /can't/ ruin that for me." I pleaded with him, my voice trembling with fear.

Judi
I mumbled something incoherent as I slept, rolling over and cruling into a small protective ball.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:47 pm

Patrik: "Try me." I simply said as she cowered.

Nicholas: I laughed lightly as she turned away and rolled into a ball. "She's fine Greyson. She's just sleeping."
Greyson: "Oh well, she took these pills," I told him informative handing the bottle to him. "What are they. I've been on every perscribe medication there is and there's nothing like this." I said shrugging.
Nicholas: I analyzed the pills by taking a razor and slicing one open. "Oh these are some kind of pain medication but it looks like they have been drugged to release the pain of what three men with migraines. Tell me, when she was in pain and you felt it too I presume, you had a headache?"
Greyson: "Yeah but why does she need them?"
Nicholas: "Most likely you should ask the person who prescibed them to her because most likely he made them and he's the one causing her the pain."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Steph
"my whole lifes work...you would ruin that because I am trying to protect her?" I whispered, tears brimming my eyes.

Judi
My dreamless slumber soon turned to nightmares, but thanks to the pills I was unable to waken. I whimpered and murmured as i slept, tossing and turning trying to escape the nightmares.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:15 pm

Patrik: "You're trying to destroy everything I have been working on my whole life so might as well." I told her threateningly.

Greyson: "Should we try and wake her?"
Nicholas: "No just let her sleep."
Greyson: "Stay here man. I might need a back up because damn dude she is a handful." I said chuckling lightly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:23 pm

Steph
"Are you really going to stick with her the rest of your life? Are you sure you won't get bored with her? Because that's the difference between us. I won't ever give up on dancing, not until I die. You might give up on her. Love is fickle, on day it's there, the next it isn't. So you may believe you are doing the right thing right now, but what about 10 years from now? If you cheat on her, or break up with her you will just hurt her even more then you did last night."

Judi
(skip to morning?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Patrik: "I've been with her for two years. I think I will be with her for the rest of my life. If I didn't think so I wouldn't have bought that ring a month ago!" I told her my eyes bugging out.

Greyson: (Sure) I woke up the next morning and found my self with a numb arm and myself sitting in a chair in the kitchen. I walked to my room and saw Nick sleeping in my bed. I groaned as I sit in the chair staring at the girl on my couch.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:38 pm

Steph
"fine. Go to her then. You wont listen to logic and you will end up hurting her. But fine." i shoved my hands into my pockets and started to walk off. "you tell anyone about last night and I will make sure that she will leave you for good." I told him as I walked away.

Judi
I woke with white light steaming through the curtains. My first thought was of the lab and that they had found me again. The thought alone sent a huge wave of fear through me. A couple minutes passed and I reslized that I was in a home, not a testing hall. The white light was from the sun, not the lights in the lab. I was sell fully clothed, so I guess nothing happened to me last night after I passed out. My gaze fell onto the guy and I glared at him, going for my knife. I clicked it open and held it steady at him, in case he came at me again.

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Patrik: I smiled. "Fine." I said going my seperate way.

Lena: I still sat at the couch examining the ring more. It just reminded me about how much I loved him.

Greyson: "Oh god here we go again." I mumbled. "Nick! Get you a** up before I die please." I yelled into the room.
Nicholas: "Is she up yet?" I asked groggily.
Greson: "Damn straight she's up."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Judi
"Who are you? Why did you save me last night? Why did you bring me here? Who is nick?" i asked my questions a mile a minute, slowly getting to my feet.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:56 pm

Greyson: "I'm greyson larson. I saved you last night because hey I'm not a bad guy. I brought you here because I had no where else to bring someone like you to. And my friend Nicholas Grant is my best friend and works on people like us when we need it. He knows what exactly to do even though he is only 17."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next