the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 28 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:25 pm

Judi
"Just ignore them," I sighed. "It's fine."

Steph
I walked out after him and took my place on stage. "Sorry about this," I told him softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:47 pm

Patrik: I sighed as I grabbed a hold of Steph when the music played.

Greyson: I sighed and nodded silently. I gripped onto Judi as we walked back to the apartment.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:08 pm

Steph
The dance started, the music sharp and with a Latin feeling. A couple seconds into the dance I went into my own world ignoring the crowd infront of us.

Judi
"You ok?" I asked him, smiling lightly to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:01 pm

Patrik: I ignored the crowd, especially Lena, and got into the music.

Greyson:I sighed slightlyand looked back at Judi, "I am fine."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:18 pm

Steph
The music was coming to an end, and my heart started pounding. Would he actually kiss me or would he go against Madame?

Judi
"then calm some, I'm not hurt or anything." but I would be soon if he didn't loosen his grip a bit.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:08 am

Patrik: The song came to a slow end. I stared into Steph eyes and smiled calmly at her. I felt something was becoming of us again, like the night in the park. I avoided looking at Lena and kept my eyes locked on Steph. The song came to an end and I grabbed her waist and lightly brought my lips to hers gently.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:19 am

Steph
THe same feelings from the park came back to me as his lips touched mine. Me wanting him and not caring what trouble i would get into. the crowde erupted into cheers, but i didnt pull away right away.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 25, 2011 4:59 pm

Patrik: I released from the kiss and looked cautiously into the crowd. I couldn't see Lena and my heart sank. I looked at Steph passionately and smiled. "We did it." I whispered to her excitedly.

Greyson: I nodded and let my grip a little loose off of her. "I'm sorry." I said calmly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:21 pm

Steph
"Yeah...we did." I looked around and couldnt find Lena. "Go find her...explain what happened." I said softly, pulling out of his arms. "I need to talk to the people from juliard...but I'll be there as soon as possible." I turned away from him and started walking to the board of juliard people. I touched my lips as they still tingled from the kiss.

Judi
"Its ok. I understand that you want to protect me." I said softly, smiling up to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Patrik: I walked off the stage and saw Lena down the hallway towards an exit. "Lena!" I yelled to her.
Lena: I heard my name from Patrik's voice. I hesitated to listen again, "Lena!" He yelled. The voice became louder and less distant. I began to walk again. The rage that was building up inside of me was intolerable. /I can't believe Steph would do that to me!/ I thought as I walked closer to the exit. I heard my name again, coming from the same voice. I decided to stop as I had nothing else to do than listen to what he had to say. "What!" I yelled back furiously.
Patrik: "Don't leave." I said simply trying to catch my breath from running towards her. "That was a stage kiss." I explain vaguely, I looked into her eyes and grabbed her hands. "I would never hurt you again like that. I promised you that 9 months ago."
Lena: I felt tears come to my eyes. I closed my eyes tightly and moved my head away to where I thought his face would be in the dark. "No, it was more than that. I could see it on your face." I angrily said, pulling my hands away from his as the tears ran down my face. I opened my eyes to see his just plain and grey, like they had something to hide, or like something that was something I didn't want to hear. "Patrik, please no," I began to say when he put his hand to my mouth.
Patrik: "Listen to me! It was nothing! I don't like her, I love you!" I told her lovingly. I could feel my eyes water but held back the tears. "You can't run away from me again." I tell her as I dispatch my hands from her mouth.
Lena: I looked deeply into his eyes. I began to bawl, I couldn't hold back any tears. "You see these tears," I pointed to my face, making him see the make-up that was running and the tears staining my face. "these are the tears that I have been crying for you for 9 months. You never called or showed up or anything to rescue me from /this!/" I said as I pointed to my stomach this time. "I wanted you there for me for months and you never decided to think that I wanted you in this family." I looked down at my feet and sighed. I took a deep breath and let out a small cry. I tried to regain my breathing until I looked him straight in the eye once again, "I'm done." I simply said.

Greyson: I smiled down at her and kissed the top of her head. "I did tell you before that I was going to in anyway possible." I said with a simple laugh.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:56 pm

Steph
I thanked them for coming out to see me. After a conversation about my passion n dancing, they let me go. I took off my dance shoes and ran to find them.
"Lena! The kiss, it meant nothing. Madame forced it on us last minute." I told her.

Judi
"Good thing I don't mind the protection." I smiled up to him and kissed his cheek.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:05 pm

Patrik: I sighed as I heard Steph's voice from behind me.
Lena: I broke off from Patrik and walked over to Steph with an angry glare. "I believe that it was enforced but what was behind the kiss? Huh? I could see it on your face Steph! It was more than just a stage kiss!" I complained to her. "How could you hurt me like that?" I asked looking at her tensely.

Greyson: I smiled as I grabbed on her face and kissed her deeply. "Always and forever." I whispered to her as our foreheads touched.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:12 pm

Steph
I just shook my head. "I didn't try to hurt you! This is as hard for me as it is you. You think it was easy for me to see him every day and the only thing he would talk about is you? I still had feeling for him after the park." I snapped at her. "today was suposed to be a happy day for me. That dance, that kiss, sealed my way in."

Judi
I smiled to him when he broke away from the kiss.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 pm

Lena: After I heard Steph say that to me, that sealed the deal. "I'm out of here. You two have a wonderful life together." I said harshly as I walked out of the exit door.

Greyson: "Let's go back to the apartment." I suggested, smirking at her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:35 pm

Steph
I felt a tear fall from my eye and wiped it away. "I'm sorry." I told patrik.

Judi
"Yes, let's." I smirked back at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:52 pm

Patrik: A sigh escaped my lips. I had no words to say. I lost her. "She's just a little cranky. She will get over it." I mumbled over to Steph. I couldn't believe she was gone.

Greyson: I picked her up and basically jogged back to the apartment.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:06 pm

Steph
I just nodded to what he said.

Judi
"Anexious much?" I laughed smiling up to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Patrik: I looked back at Steph and sighed. My mind was lost for words. "What am I going to do?" I mumbled then realized to what Steph had said to Lena when she snapped, "You still like me?" I asked confused and slightly aroused.

Greyson: I smiled wide and nodded vigorously as we entered the apartment building. "Very much."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:39 pm

Steph
I just nodded and wiped a tear away. "Yeah."

Judi
I grinned slyly up to him and slid out of his arms and walking backwards into his room.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Patrik: I sighed again and took Steph by the arms. "I'm sorry Steph but I can't screw things up even more with Lena. It happened once and that time shouldn't have even happened." I told her calmly.

Lena: With my stomach at a bulge I grabbed onto it, wrapping my arms around it as much as I could. I suddenly felt wet and my stomach started to have a sharp pain. I winced in pain as I tried to keep walking. I was soon in so much pain at one time I fell to the ground.

Greyson: I followed after her. Once we got into my room I closed the door and brought her into my arms.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:34 pm

Steph
"Don't you think I ready know that?" I pulled away from him. "I should have never let Madame partner us. It would have been easier for both of us. Go after her if you must, take care of her." i looked at the ground and waited for him to leave.

Judi
I kissed his lips, lightly at first, walking backwards onto the bed and pulling him down with me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:44 pm

Patrik: I could see that she was upset over the whole thing. She still liked me and I had a feeling that the only reason why she wouldn't let me see Lena is because she liked me still. I looked at her, looking at the ground. I took a few steps closer to her. I couldn't lie I still liked her too but it was kinda hard to like someone else when you had a kid. "I'm not leaving." I whispered to her.

Lena: (How about Dimitri finds Lena on the street in pain???)

Greyson: I smiled behind the kiss and had my hand travel lightly down her side.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:51 pm

Steph
I flinched away from his voice, tears still streaming my face.

Dimiti
I was walking down the street and saw Lena and it looked like she was in pain. I ran to her. "lena? You ok?" I asked, bending down next to her. "I'm gonna call 911." I said, pulling out my phone.

Judi
Shivers went up my spine and I pressed closer to him. My hands slid under his shirt, tracing his chest softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:14 pm

Patrik: I sighed as I wrapped her up in a tight hug. I couldn't let her hate me or be afraid of me. I let go of her and saw the tears run down her face. I used my thumb and wiped away a tear.

Lena: "My... water... broke." I said in between breaths.

Greyson: I smiled as I took off my shirt voluntarily and started to unbutton her pants.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Steph
I wanted to turn from him again, but couldn't force myself to. "What now?"

Dimitri
"hello? Hey yeah... I need an ambulance... My friends water just broke... No I'm not the father! Ok..." I kep my phone on and out. "Helps on the way...do you want me to call pat?"

Judi
I kissed his chest and up his neck to his lips.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 37 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 32 ... 37  Next