the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 22 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:39 pm

Judi:
"Ha! you protect me from them? You couldnt even handle a street gang without getting sliced up. They make the street gang look like nothing." I laughed, shaking my head, but making my point.

Steph
"I'm here for you. Dont worry." I said softly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:47 pm

Greyson: I shook my head. "You underestimate me?" I asked smiling and smiling.

Lena: Tears streamed down my face as I gripped her harder.
Patrik: Mymind was made up, I will get her back. (skip to 1 1/2 month pregnant... ultrasound?)
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Judi:
"No, i just know their power. They have armies fighting for them, trying to find kids like me who ran away." I said.

Steph (sure): A couple months had passed and I went with Lena to the ultrasound for moral suport.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

Greyson: I smirked at her. "Judi, I also know my power and yours and I garentee they are not going to send a whole army after you."

Lena: I was so excited I couldn't frown. I get to see my baby today, MY BABY! I wish Patrik could see this but I knew he wasn't going to come.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:57 pm

Judi
"You'd be suprised what i have dealed with." I muttered. "But if you really want me to stay here, i guess i can for a couple days. You mind if i take a shower and borrow some clothing for today?" I asked, putting my used cup in the sink.

Steph: "you look all jumpy." I laughed, smiling to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:02 pm

Greyson: I smiled at her. "Not at all. I could get you some boxers and a huge T-shirt I said smiling at her." I walked her into the bathroom which was an addition to my room. I turned on the hot water for her and went to get her some clothes.

Lena: I smiled wide. "I'm happy! I can't believe I am going to do this. My baby!" I said smiling wide with butterflies in my stomach.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:06 pm

Judi: I pulled my hair down and ran my fingeres through it as I waited for him to come back with the clothing. I pulled my jacket and shoes off, along with my dog tag. I dont know why i still wore it, but i felt like i needed to. all it really said was:
ID: 13
Property of Rideway Labs.
I sighed and put it down on my jacket.

Steph: "I'm glad you are happy about all of this." I was proud that she was able to stay away from pat this long.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:12 pm

Greyson: I smiled as I came back with a pair of my boxers and a t-shirt of mine. "Here you go."

Lena: I smiled, "I am happy." I said smiling wider. I put my hands on my stomach lightly as it started to harden. I was glad that I haven't tooken any pills since I left pat but I looked down at my ring finger and saw his engagment ring still on my finger.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Judi: "i'm not making a habit of this...I'm going out as soon as i can and getting some of my own clothing." I grumbled. I shooed him out of the room so i could undress and take the quick shower.

steph: "you are still wearing that?" I asked, seeing the ring. It was beautiful, id give him that. But he didnt deserve to give it to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Greyson: "It's not a big deal!" I yelled to her after she kicked me out of the room.

Lena: "Yeah I can't completely let him go. He's going to have to be with me when the baby is born." I told her smiling lightly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:24 pm

Judi
I rolled my eyes and stripped down, climbing into the warm water. I stood there for a good half an hour, just soaking up the heat.I washed the grime and dirt out of my hair and off my skin before climbing out. I grabbed a clean towel and wrapped it around myself. I dried quickly and changed into the boxers which felt to big on me. The t-shirt was also huge. I sighed and hung the towel back up before leaving the bathroom, pulling my hair into a messy bun.

Steph: "just....be careful." I told her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:29 pm

Greyson: I looked at her as she came out of my room and Nicholas left. "Big huh?" I asked smilng a little wider.

Lena: "I'm trying." I said to her as we walked into the hospital.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:31 pm

Judi:
"just slightly." I sighed. I took a seat on the couch and pulled my legs close to me so i they were to my chest. I rested my chin on my knees and just looked at him.

Steph: "Good. I dont want to see your hurt again."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:42 am

Greyson: I smiled as she sat on the couch, I sat watching her wondering what was going through her head.

Lena: I smiled easily at her rubbing my stomach again. "I won't I don't need him."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 11:13 am

Judi
"You confuse me. I'm not used to people caring about me or helping me. You find me on the street then just take me into your life. THat isnt normal." I admitted softly.

Steph: "Thats right!" I beamed at her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Greyson: "I never met anyone like me before." I told her smiling taking a sip of some koolaid that was in the fridge. "We are not normal people."

Lena: I laughed as I got ready for the doctor and the ultrasound. Dr. Laine came in with a happy face.
Dr. Laine: "Hello Lena. How are we today?"
Lena: "We are doing really well." I said smiling looking at my stomach then at Steph.
Dr. Laine: "Great now lets take a look at your baby." She said with a smile and poured some cold jell on my stomach and placed the stick on my stomach. "Oh look it here."
Lena: I saw a small forming body but in distance.
Dr. Laine: I pointed out to Lena the forming body that was close and the other in the distance. "See this Lena," I said looking at the screen and pointing. "This is a head of your baby and right over here," I said continuing to point. "This is the body of your other baby. Congratulations Lena! You are having twin!" I told her with a wide smile.
Lena: I was in shock by the news of not having just one, but two kids.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:07 pm

Judi:
"still! It isnt normal and it confuses me!" I sighed and put my head to my knees.

Steph
I was suprised at the news. "Congrast Lena!" I smiled over to her and rubbed her shoulder.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:47 pm

Greyson: I smiled and shook my head. "Well I am sorry that I confuse you."

Lena: I smiled so wide I couldn't see myself frowning. I was going to have twins. "If only Patrik could see this." I mumbled not knowing what I just said. I guess I am not completely over him. I still love him.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:05 pm

Judi
I goraned and put my head to my knees. "If only you knew what i went through." I mumbled to myself. "The last thing i need is to be confused."

Steph
I frowned slightly when she mentioned patrik. "Dont think about him and this. He doesnt deserve to be in your life anymore."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Greyson: I smiled at her confusion. "There is nothing to be confused about. I am a nice guy who would love to have you around if you want to and who thinks your amazing and hope you can just believe that I will do anything to keep you safe. After all," I said smirking. "You are my problem now."

Lena: I sighed as I looked at the doctor. "Do they look okay?" I asked wondering if I was going to have a kid who had like a missing skull or something.
Dr. Laine: "They seem like perfect children Lena. They are moving along the process perfectly."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:18 pm

Judi
"I'm not a problem you want to deal with! Trust me. I'm a freak who is being hunted down. You dont want to risk your life for me." I just shook my head as tears welled in my eyes. I couldnt stand to lose anyone else because they were trying to protect me.

Steph
I smiled as the doctor said that the children looked fine. "Relax, Lena. Your kids will be fine."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Greyson: "Okay but really your better off with someone who can help you." I said getting up from the chair and walking over to the couch where she was. I sat down next to her and wiped a tear away. "It's going to be okay."

Lena: I let out a huge sigh and smiled wide as I looked at the picture.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:29 pm

Judi
"i hope you are right about that." For his sake, i added in my mind. I hesitantly uncurled myself and leaned against him.

Steph
I smiled as she looked at the paper. "You'll be a great mom, lena."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Greyson: I was shocked as she leaned against me. I hesistantly wrapped an arm around her looking intently at her wondering if she was going to wig out and stab me or something.

Lena; I smiled at Steph. "Thank you Staph." I said smiling a little wider geting up and leaving the doctors office going back to the car.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:38 pm

Judi
"I wont stab you. dont worry." I sighed. Being in his arms felt like i was back in dimitri's. It hurt, but at the same time it felt safe.

Steph
I followed her back to the car and went beind the wheel. "Where to?" I asked, putting the keys into the ignition.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next