the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 23 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:55 pm

Greyson: I laughed. "You and your mind tricks." I said smiling.

Lena: "Wheerever you want." I said smiling. Right now my feet hurt but I love getting out of the house.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:57 pm

Judi
"Not my fault." I muttered, looking down.

Steph:
"Well, i need to drop you off somewhere because i have dance to get to. Madame is already going to kill me, im running this late." But i didnt mind. I loved helping Lena, and i was already in juliard. So as long as Patrik didnt let anything slip, i would be golden.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:09 pm

Greyson: I smiled as I patter her on the waist where my arm was. "It's fine." I said looking at her as she looked down.

Lena: "It's fine. I'll be okay for now just drop me off at your house because I think my parents are home." I hated my parents and they would hate me too if they found out I was pregnant. I wasn't planing on tell them either.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:15 pm

Judi
"I-i'm sorry. You know. for all the knife pointing and snarky comments." I sighed. That had to be one of the first times i actually apoligized and meant it.

Steph
"Alright. you can chill in my room or something. My parents dont mind you being there." I shrugged.

(maybe pat should be at the dance studio?)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Greyson: "It's fine." I said smiling at her.

Lena: "Okay." I said geting out of the car and going into the house.
Patrik: I walked into the dance studio and waited for Steph to come by.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Judi: I nodded and reached up and wiped the remander of my tears away. "Did you really mean what you said about wanting to protect me?"

Steph
I almost stopped seeing Pat, but kept walking. I walked into the dance studio, not giving him a sencond glance.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Greyson: "I did." I said smiling at her to make her feel better.

Patrik: I followed Steph into the dance studio. "So how is Lena?" I asked following her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:03 pm

Judi
"Thank you, then. For offering me the protection." I said softly, slowly putting my hand onto of his.

Steph
"She's fine. Happy right now," I admitted, taking off my jacket and stretching.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:07 pm

Greyson: "Your welcome." I said gripping onto her hand.

Patrik: "Really? How is the baby?" I asked curiously.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Judi
I looked down at our hands and blushed. I wasn't used to being like this around guys. Or anyone for that matter. I never let anyone in my life.

Steph
"Fine." I shrugged, pulling my hair into a bun.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:34 pm

Greyson: I smiled as I saw ehr blush lightly. "What you never held hands with a guy before?" I asked looking lightly at her.

Patrik: "I heard the ultrasound was today... How was that?" I asked getting a little angry at Stephanie.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:41 pm

Judi
"I have with Dimi... But it's been a very long time. And he was...well let's just say that it wasn't normal hand holding with him." I muttered remembering the tests that we were put through and he would calm me by holding my hand.

Steph
"It went fine," I shrugged again. My dance partner came to me and tapped my shoulder. I held up my finger asking for a couple more minutes to finish the conversation.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:47 pm

Greyson: "Oh. Well I am very sorry about what happened to you. And I thought my life sucked." I said remembering all the scars I have gotten while in fights and my stupid abusive father that lived up town and wanted me to come back and live with him. I also remembered my mother who died a few years back because of these stupid gangs here. I was in that gang that killed her but I never knew that she was exactly going to be killed by my best friend. I knew he didn't like her but come on! I hated my life and resulted into violence and using my powers to gain my potential in fighting. I was screwed up but I really felt bad for Judi.

Patrik: "Come on Stephanie! Just tell what the hell is going on over there! Please, I'm begging you! I need to know." I told, well semi-yelled at her as I stared at her and grabbed her by the arms and held her tight so she wouldn't go anywhere.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Judi
"Stop," I gasped seeing his memories. "Stop thinking about that...please." I breathed out pulling my other hand to my temple.

Steph
"Let go of me. You are on my turf right now and you won't lay a hand on me unless you are dancing with me." I snarled at him. "She is happy. The doctor gave her good news so she is happy. Without you."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:00 pm

Greyson: I suddenly remembered that she could read my mind. "I'm sorry again I forgot." I told her sighing.

Patrik: "Please tell me Steph. I need to know."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Judi
"It's alright...I just need to get used to being around you and your mind..." I muttered.

Steph
"What right do you have to know?" I snapped at him. "I don't care if you are the father or not. But cheating on her made you lose whatever right you would have had to me telling you. If she wants you to know she will contact you. But I refuse to tell you. It isn't my place. And it isn't yours to go ask her." I looked at him, waiting for him to let me go.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:16 pm

Greyson: "I'll try to keep my thoughts to myself when I'm around you too." I tell her smiling lightly at her.

Patrik: "I will go to court for that baby and if you think it sucks now! Wait until she gets served with those custody papers for the kid. You think having that kind of game with me is fun then I'll get the law on my side forcing Lena to let me see the baby and know everything about it." I told her loosening my grip on her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:20 pm

Judi
I couldn't believe that actually agreed to stay here with a guy I abrely knew. "Why do you trust me so much when you know nothing about me?" I asked.

Steph
"If you ever loved her you won't go that. You will just cause her trouble. The best thing you can do for her is give her space."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:28 pm

Greyson: I shrugged, "I have no idea. It's just that you seem different then all the other girls. And I like different." I told her smiling easily.

Patrik: "It best for the child to know his or her father." I told her letting go. "I will do whatever I can to get my child. Lena has no chance against me. I love her but she needs to realize she needs to be apart of her own family and not run away from everything."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:34 pm

Judi
I laughed and then sighed. "Well different I am," I admitted. I liked that he hadn't asked to many questions about where I came from and why I was being hunted.

Steph
"she would be heart broken if you did that and would probably go back to those stupid pills. Think before you act. The child will keep her healthy."

Last edited by Momo13 on Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Greyson: I laughed lightly with her as I set my head on top of her closing my eyes. Sleeping in a chair was not comfortable. "Yes you are different." I said with a yawn.

Patrik: "The baby will keep US healthy." I told her getting angrier. "Tell Lena she will be served unless she decides to come to her senses and come live with me." I tell her planting my feet on the ground until Steph got it in her head that she was not going to come in between Lena and I.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Judi
"You tired?" I asked him softly, looking up at him.

Steph
"You will just get her angrier at you. You need to give her some space. Trust me. If you do, I'll find a way to get you at the Childs birth. But unless she cones to you, give her space until then." I offered to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:56 pm

Greyson: "No I'm okay." I lied to her softly putting a blanket over us and taking in a deep breath and yawning again.

Patrik: "How long will that take 8 more months! No I'm not doing this! I know you Stephanie. You are probably feeding her mind with the hate comments about me, just like 2 months ago.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Judi
"Yea you are, you can't stop yawning." I pointed out, curling against him. A yawn escaped my own lips as I started to fall asleep.

Steph
"you know very little about me. I dint fill her head with those comments because I don't mention you for her sake." I snapped at him.
"you two. Less arguing. More dance!" Madame instructed to us. I rolled my eyes and offered my hand.
"If you want to continue this we need to dance."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:09 pm

Greyson: I closed my eyes and lightly kissed her head. "Let's take a small nap." I said holding her closer to me.

Patrik: I rolled my eyes and started dancing with her. "Oh bull crap! You have been out to get me since we met. You ruined my life that night. All you tell her is that she doesn't need me. You don't think I know Dimitri tells me all sort of things that you tell her from one of his friends. I'm not dumb." I tell her lifting her up off the ground.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 30 ... 37  Next