the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 29 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Patrik: I shrugged. "I have no idea." I said quietly.

Lena: I grabbed onto Dimitri's shirt. "Just get me to the hospital." I managed to say through clinched teeth.

Greyson: I kicked off her new jeans and slipped my hands under her shirt.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:26 pm

Steph
I nodded, unsure of what to say.

Dimitri
"I'm workin ok it!" I exclaimed.

Judi
I unzipped his jeans and slid them off him. I kissed his neck and down his chest.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:39 pm

Patrik: I cupped my hand to her cheek and leaned in towards her to place my forehead against hers.

Lena: I tried to get up off the sidewalk. It didn't really work with the big belly.

Greyson: I smirked at her as I ripped off her shirt.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:44 pm

Steph
I place my hand ontop of his, tears leaking out of my eyes. Why must he do this to me?

Dimitri
"Relax, help is on the way." I told her, forcing her to sit back on the ground. "just concentrate on breathing."

Judi
I kissed him deeply, guiding his hand up my legs and over my butt to the edge of my underwear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:50 pm

Patrik: I closed my eyes to figure out if this is what I really wanted to do. I sighed and looked back at her and smiled lightly. I wiped away more of her tears, "You do know I have been falling in love with you ever since I met you right?" I whispered to her. Yes, it was true, but I love Lena. I could see myself marrying Lena for the rest of my life but I was falling for Steph. I looked straight into her eyes and kissed her again like before on stage, but this time I meant everything that I said. I wanted to do this.

Lena: I focused on my breathing and helped myself up, leaning on my arms that were placed behind my back. "Call... Patrik." I told Dimitri in between breaths.

Greyson: I grabbed a hold of her underwear and slid it down her legs and moved towards her bra.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Steph
"You...fell for me?" I asked softly, before he cut me off with his lips crushing against mine. Me, the tiny, blonde hyspanic who was socially awkward? Kissed him back, going up to my toes to get a better angle.

Dimitr
I nodded and did as she asked once he ambulance arrived. "Pick up pat..."'I muttered as my phone rang.

Judi
I stripped his underwear off him and led his hands to my bra. I kissed him again, hard.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Patrik: One of my hands traveled down her side and the other stayed at her face. I kissed her deeply and passionately, like the stage kiss but only better. I felt my phone ring in my pocket. I let go of Steph. "This will be one second." I said looking at the caller ID. "Hello." I said into the phone. "Dimitri what's up?"

Lena: I gripped onto Dimitri's shirt again. "Don't leave me." I simply pleaded looking at him in pain again.

Greyson: I unhooked her bra and took it off her. I kissed her lips then down until I was in between her breasts.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:08 pm

Dimitri
"Lena's going into labor. I think at least. Her water just broke, I'm getting her to the hospital." I held her hand as she tipped onto me and nodded to her, going into the ambulance with her.

Judi
I nearly stopped breathing ask he kissed between my breast.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Patrik: "What do you want me to do about it? She doesn't want me there." I whispered into the phone.

Greyson: I smirked up at her as I brought back my attention to her face. I kissed her lips hard.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:18 pm

Dimitri
"Just giving you an update. I'll keep you posted." I closed the phone and climbed into the ambulance next to her. "it's gonna be ok." I told yer calmly, taking her hand in both of mine.

Judi
I wrapped my arms around him, my hands tangling in his hair. I wanted him in me right now...what was he waiting for?
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:22 pm

Patrik: I walked back over to Steph. "That was Dimitri saying that Lena in going into labor." I tell her calmly.

Lena: I gripped onto his hand as the EMT people started giving me morphine and an IV. I looked weakly at Dimitri and smiled easily. "Thank you." I said trying to bypass another contraction.

Greyson: I smirked as she got a little frisky. I then easily and slowly entered her. I was shallow at first but then I pushed deeper and harder with every thrust.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:28 pm

Steph
I nodded. "do you want to go? I'll understand if you do." I mumbled softly.

Dimitri
"No problem." I smiled to her gently.

Judi
I screamed from pleasure, closing my eyes. So good... It felt so amazing. "FAster..." I moaned. Each thrust hurt more but felt so good. I pulled closer making him go deeper and kissed his neck.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:16 am

Patrik: I shook my head, "She wouldn't want me there after what just happened." I mumbled back to Steph.

Lena: I concentrated on my breathing as we got to the hospital. "Dimitri, please stay with me at least until Patrik gets here." I quietly told him as I still gripped onto his hand when they were trying to take me out of the ambulance.

Greyson: I smirked as I went faster and deeper inside her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:12 pm

Steph
"You should go anyway. She's having twins you know...you dont want to miss your children's birth." I told him.

Dimitri
"Alright. Do you want me to tell him to get here? He said something about you not wanting him here...I can text him telling that you do infact want him here." I told her softly, holding her hand with both of mine and following them.

Judi
Another moan escaped my lips and I kissed him deeply again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu Apr 28, 2011 7:56 pm

Patrik: My head cocked to the side, "Twins?" I asked confused. I thought she was having just one kid. "Will you come? I mean she would want you there too." I asked her smiling.

Lena: I crunched up my face in pain as another contraction came. I shook my head. "No... He's probably... having... fun with... Steph." I tell Dimitri as the pain enhanced.

Greyson: I smirked as she moaned again and kissed her lips deeply then moving my lips by her jawline and down her neck as I went deeper inside of her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:17 pm

Steph
"Sure." if she didn't bite my head off when we got there.

Dimitri
"Alright. But I'm here for you." I told her softly, brushing back her hair.

Judi
I yelped again and clawed at his back gently.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:29 pm

Patrik: I sighed as I grabbed onto her hand and got her into my car. We were soon off to the hospital.

Lena: I smiled elegantly. I couldn't help but realize that Dimitri was an amazing person and I never really realized until Patrik and I were over. Beads of sweat rolled down the sides of my face as I focused on breathing instead of the pain I was in. I could feel the contraction getting closer together.

Greyson: I smirked as she yelped again, "Am I hurting you baby?"
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:59 pm

Steph
I hesitantly held his hand as we walked to his car. It was wrong, he just dated my best friend, but i still really liked him.

Dimitri
I kept brushing back her hair gently, and holding her hand with mine. "If you need to squeeze my hand you can." I told her softly.

Judi
"No." I shook my head and kissed him again.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 7:42 am

(sorry was grounded from the computer lol)

Patrik: I smiled as I turned her around and pushed her lightly against the car. I kissed her lightly. I smiled elegantly at her and opened up the passenger seat for her. "After you."

Lena: I smiled weakly and clinched my teeth as a contraction came and squeezed his hand. The contractions were getting closer together, it is almost time to deliver.

Greyson: I smirked behind the kiss and went deeper inside. I started breathing a little heavier but didn't want to stop.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Steph
My heart accelerated as he pushed me against the car. I kissed him back gently, and smiled when he pulled away. I slid into the car and waited for him to get in.

Dimitri
God she had a death grip. "Just keep breathing." I brushed back her hair gently.

Judi
I broke the kiss as our breathing got heavier and he went deeper. I kissed his neck and down his shoulder and chest.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Patrik: I smiled as I jogged over to the other side of the car. I opened my door and climbed in to start the car.

Lena: I nodded with my eyes closed and kept breathing.
Dr. Laine: "Hello Lena. How are you doing today?" I asked smiling trying to lighten the mood.
Lena: I sighed, "I'm in pain!" I yelled slightly. "When can I get the upadurell?" I asked out of breath.
Dr. Laine: I looked over at the scans and shook my head. "Lena it looks like to me you can't have the upadurell. It's too late, you are dilated further than we thought. Next contraction Lena we are going to have to push okay?" I asked her nodding seriously.
Lena: My jaw dropped. "No, no, no, no. Patrik's not here and I'm not ready." I sighed as I looked over to Dr. Laine.
Dr. Laine: "I'm sorry Lena but it's now. We have to do it now." I told her as I got a few nurses in with me. I set up to get ready to catch the babies and I smiled at Lena. "Okay Lena, are you ready."
Lena: I sighed with almost tears to my eyes, not because of the pain but because I have no idea if I could do this or not. I looked up at Dimitri. I squeezed his hand lightly and then let a loose grip. I wanted him to stay.

Greyson: I sighed as I pulled gently out of her. "I believe we need a little break." I said smiling wide at her. I kissed her cheek and down her neck and body. I moved back up to her lips and kissed them gently.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Steph
"C'mon, we should get there. You dont want to miss your childrens brith." I smiled to him.

Dimitri
I chuckled softly as she snapped at the docotor. "I'm right here. I wont leave your side." I told her as she gripped my hand. "i promise." I brushed her hair back again and smiled.

Judi
I just nodded, my breathing heavy. "That was amazing." I murmured softly in his ear before nibbling gently on his earlobe.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Patrik: I sighed as I turned on the car and put it in drive.

Lena: I smiled at him amazed. "Really?" I asked him shocked. I smiled at the Dr. Laine. "I'm ready." I told her taking in a deep breath.
Dr. Laine: "Okay Lena on this contraction I want you to push okay? Ready and push Lena!" I motivated her.
Lena: I pushed as hard as I could. I bit down on my lip and I could feel and taste blood as my teeth broke the skin.
Dr. Laine: "It's crowning Lena one more push." I tell her smiling underneath my mask.
Lena: I gave one more gigantic push and I hear a baby crying. I couldn't help but smile wide and a tear come to my eyes. "What is it?" I asked trying to look at it. I smiled wider as I saw the little shriveled baby.
Dr. Laine: "It's a baby boy! 6.66 ounces." I said congratulating her while I recorded it on a sheet of paper.
Lena: I heard it cry more and I smiled wider. I couldn't help but think of names on the spot, Mason. I like that name.
Dr. Laine: I smiled as I gave the baby boy to her.
Lena: "Mason." I mumbled smiling wide at the small baby boy in my hands. I looked up at Dimitri and smiled wider.
Dr. Laine: I smiled as I looked at the boy and Lena together. "Lena let the father have a chance to hold his baby boy too. We are not out of the woods yet."
Lena: I smiled and handed Mason over to Dimitri as I felt another traction coming on.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 8:53 pm

Greyson: I chuckled softly and turned onto her and buried my neck into the nape of her neck and bit it softly. "I love you." I mumbled into her neck.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 04, 2011 9:13 pm

Steph
We drove in silence. I feared that we would be late.

Dimitri
"Oh I'm not..." but I held the baby anyways. "Mason...a good name for him." I nodded, looking down at the bundle of blankets in my arms.

Judi
I giggled softly and tan my fingers up his back slowly. "I...I love you too." I murmured back to him, kissing just above his ear.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 33 ... 37  Next