the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 30 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 9:19 pm

Patrik: I got to the hospital but I hesitated on opening the door.

Lena: I did the same as before and smiled as I heard another set of baby vocals. Sweat was coming down my face and my hair was coming down slowly.
Dr. Laine: "It's a girl Lena. Weighing at 5.63 ounces." That was small for a baby girl, I sighed worriedly as I grabbed onto the girl and gave her to Lena.
Lena: I smiled widely at the thought that this was all over. "I have no idea what to name you little girl." I mumbled. I looked up at Dimitri, who was still holding Mason, for some ideas.

Greyson: I laughed lightly as I grabbed her into my arms and laid beside her.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 04, 2011 9:57 pm

Steph
"C'mon," I grabbed his arm and started inside.

Dimitri
"Jude. How about Jude?" I offered, looking at the little girl.

Judi
I put my head on his chest, listening to his heart beat. My fingers tapped along to it on his stomach.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 04, 2011 10:02 pm

Patrik: I smiled lightly as I walked into the Hospital with Steph on my arm. I sighed as I got up to the receptionist.

Lena: I smiled wide and nodded at the baby girl in my hands. "Jude." I mumbled smiling wider. I couldn't believe that I have two kids.

Greyson: I sighed as I kissed the top of her head.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 04, 2011 10:13 pm

Steph
I asked them to show us where Lena's room was and the pointed down the hall.

Dimitri
"You'll make a great mom, Lena." I smiled to her and looked down at the baby boy.

Judi
I yawned and curled against him, kissing his chest lightly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 1:36 pm

Patrik: I sighed as I walked down the hall with Steph. I heard a babies screech and Dimitri's voice. "What the hell is he doing in there?" I asked worriedly and surprised to myself. I couldn't help but feel jealous in a way that wanted me to kick Dimitri's butt. He had no right to stay in their with my Fiancee.

Lena: I smiled and moved up to lightly kiss Dimitri on the cheek. I giggled lightly and blushed a cute shade of pink. I heard someone come in and looked towards the door. It was Patrik. The color escaped from my face and the smile disappeared from my face.

Greyson: I giggled lightly. "You tired?" I asked as I had my arm around her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 05, 2011 3:13 pm

Steph
"He was the one who found her, right?" I asked, letting go of his hand. I smiled over to Lena from behind Pat, hoping she wasnt mad at me.

Dimitri
"Look who finally showed up. Congrats man. Twins." I smiled down to the bundle in my arms. "Lena named them Mason and Jude." I offered him the baby boy in my arms gently.

Judi
I nodded into his chest and wrapped my arms around him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 9:15 pm

Patrik: I sighed. "Sure." I said as I looked down at the ground. I walked closer to Lena. "You named them without me being here? That's a little stupid don't you think." I told her angrily. "You could have at least waited for me."
Lena: "I can't wait to give birth you dumba$$!" I yelled at him. I gave Jude to Dr. Laine and stared down Patrik.

Greyson: I kissed the top of her head. "Go to sleep." I whispered to her as I closed my eye also.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 05, 2011 9:26 pm

Steph
I walked between the two of them. "Every just calm down." I looked in-between the very unhappy couple.

Judi
I yawned and nodded, curling into a ball on his chest.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 9:35 pm

Lena: I rolled my eyes at Steph and moved swiftly to a wheelchair. I sighed as the doctor rolled me into my room, which I would be staying for the next few days. Dr. Laine handed me Jude and Dimitri followed me into my room with Mason, Patrik and Stephanie were right behind him.

Patrik: I shook my head as I realized Dimitri said the girl was named "Jude", "Dude," I said to Dimitri to hold him back lightly so we were out of the room talking. "Did you name her Jude?" I asked confused.

Greyson: I woke up a few hours later and found Judi still in my arms.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 05, 2011 9:42 pm

Dimitri
"She didn't know what to name her... And she looks so much like Judi..." I looked down at the baby.

Judi
I yawned as I woke up, and glanced up at Greyson. "Hello" I smiled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 9:50 pm

Patrik: "I'm not naming my daughter after some chick you fell in love with at some Lab." I told him quietly so no one would over hear.

Lena: I smiled as I looked at Jude in my arms.

Greyson: I kissed the top of her nose and laughed. "Hello. Have a nice nap?" I asked smiling.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 05, 2011 10:00 pm

Dimitri
"Sush. It shouldnt matter if about the name as long as Lena like it. You owe it to her to atleas let her name the kids what she wants. And to me... I was the one who found her, and I was the one who held her hand through it all." I whispered back harshly.

Judi
I giggled softly and nodded. "yup. A very nice nap."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 10:04 pm

Patrik: "You could have left her in there. She's a big girl she has to learn not to be such a wimp." I said harshly back. "Everyone can't always be there for her. It aint going to be like that." I told him fiercely at him.

Greyson: I smiled wide at her. "Good." I simply said as I stretched a little.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 05, 2011 10:12 pm

Dimitri
"She was giving birth. She wanted me to be with her! I wasn't going to say no. I'm not that cold hearted." I snarled at him.

Judi
I slid off him and held the sheets around me as I grabbed a t-shirt from the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 10:18 pm

Patrik: "You could have said no because your Patrik's girlfriend! We can wait for him!" I yelled at him. "I guess this is not my family anymore. She can do this all by herself." I mumbled, I shook my head as I had nothing to say to him. I walked out of the birthing center, mumbling out of my breath.

Lena: I was startled by Patrik's outburst, years rolled down my cheeks as I heard him say that he wasn't going to help me through this. I guess Steph can have him.

Greyson: I pulled away and put my boxers on.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 05, 2011 10:27 pm

Steph
I walked over to the other guy and smacked himupside the head. "Wht the hell did you say to him? Trying to jeep these two together, not break them apart!" I mouthed sorry to lena and ran off after patrik. "Hey...wait up."

Dimitri
"I told him that he owed it to you to not
Get pissy about the names. Things escalated to him being mad that I didnt leave you or tell you to wait
For him."

Judi
"Shall we grab something to eat?" I offered, pulling on my black lace panties.

Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 10:31 pm

Patrik: I shook my head. "What!" I yelled at her harshly. I was still steamed after the whole deal with Dimitri.

Lena: Another set of tears rolled down my face and hit Jude slightly on the forehead. I kissed the tear off her head. I held her tightly to me.

Greyson: I smiled. "Yeah sure. I am actually quite hungry." I tell her as my stomach lightly grumbles.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 05, 2011 10:36 pm

Steph
I took a step back as he yelled at me. A tear rolled down my cheek. "Never mind." I ran off without another word to him. I try to make things better and I get yelled at.

Dimitri
"I'll fix this. He will be around for you and the kids. I promise you." I told her softly, wiping her tears.

Judi
I laughed and patted his stomach. "Yeah, I can tell."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Patrik: I hit my head with my hand and realized what I just did. "No, Steph! Come back!" I yelled to her worriedly of what I have done.

Lena: I smiled up at him. "No I don't need him. He's with Steph anyway. He doesn't care about this family anymore I guess." I mumbled. I leaned up and lightly kissed Dimitri on the lips. It was more like a peck but still, "Thank you for everything." I whispered to him as our faces were still close to eachother.

Greyson: I laughed and grabbed her hand to kiss her palm. "Let's go." I mumbled into her hand.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Steph
I kept running, weaving in between people. My legs moved quickly as my feet hit the ground hard.

Dimitri
I was surprised when she kissed me. "The kids will want him around. Trust me, I'll make things right. I kissed her forehead gently and smiled down to her.

Judi
My fingers brushed against his cheek as he kissed my palm.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 05, 2011 10:55 pm

Patrik: I ran after her, trying to catch up with her but it wasn't at all easy. "Steph!" I yelled after her.

Lena: I sighed but smiled back up at him. "You don't have to. Really. I am pretty sure I can take care of this." I tell him but looking down at my babies.

Greyson: I kept her hand in mine and led her out the door fully clothed and walked to a near-by Diner.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 06, 2011 3:34 pm

Steph
I kept running, leaving the hospital grounds. Not thinking, i ran into the bad section of town. A couple thugs tried talking to me, but i just kept running. A gun shot rang out and a stinging pain coursing through my side as the bullet grazed my skin. I fell to my knees, my hand going to my side.
"Dont run off while the 'King' is talking to you." He back handed me, making me roll over on the ground. i didnt react to him as he walked away.

Dimitri
"So...You and pat offically done?" I asked softly, sitting next to her on the edge of the bed.

Judi
I finished changing quickly and took his hand and walked out of the apartment. I held his hand as we walked, and smiled up to him. "So, where are you taking me?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 06, 2011 10:48 pm

Patrik: I heard a shot ring in front of me where Steph was running. My heart stopped and I ran as fast as I could towards the gun shot. I saw Steph on the ground, cringing in pain. My eyes gaped open and yelled, "Steph!" I couldn't get it across my mind that she was hurt. I ran over to her and knelt down to her. I could see the gash of blood come from her side. "Are you okay?" I asked taking off my jacket and putting it on the wound and pressing down.

Lena: I nodded to his question. "I guess so." I mumbled to him, sort of happy that it was over but somewhat upset that it happened this way.

Greyson: "This Diner that I love." I laughed lightly. "And by love I mean they make the best rockin' grilled cheese ever." I said over exaggeratedly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Steph
"Yeah, it just grazed my side." I mumbled, wincing when he touched me.

Dimitri
"I'm sorry." I told her softly. I brushed back her hair gently.

Judi
"Sounds good," I laughed, smiling to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 06, 2011 10:57 pm

Patrik: I looked into the distance and some thugs were walking away. "Did they do this to you?" I asked harshly. Right now I really want to kill them after shooting at her.

Lena: "It's fine. I am sure I'll find some other guy who is way better than him anyway." I told him as my eyes lightly closed at his touch.

Greyson: "You'll love it." I tell her smiling and holding the door of the Diner out for her.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 37 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 33 ... 37  Next