the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I had the Time of my Life

4 posters

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next

Go down

I had the Time of my Life - Page 32 Empty Re: I had the Time of my Life

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 1:05 pm

Steph
I rolled my eyes at him. "Even if you have, i still have a ton of stiches in my side." I pointed out.

Dimitri
I stood back so she could feed him.

Judi
I shrugged and followed him in.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Patrik: I laughed lightly, "It isn't that bad." I said smiling wide.

Lena: I finished feeding Mason and watched him fall asleep.

Greyson: I pulled her closer to me and kissed her head lightly. 'So what would you like to do?"
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 1:13 pm

Steph
"If its bad enough that i cant dance, then its pretty bad." I laughed lightly, turning to smile to him. I loved his laugh, it made me feel better. "So, when do i get out of here?"

Dimitri
"So...now what?" I asked, holding Jude in my arms, who was already asleep.

Judi
"I dont know. Any sugestions?" I asked, leaning against him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm

Patrik: "Tomorrow morning." I told her smiling. "At least you're not in here for four months.

Lena: I sighed. "I am actually pretty tired." I told him with a weak smile. "It takes a lot of energy giving birth you know." I said giving off a weak laugh through my white lips.

Greyson: I grabbed her by the hips as we got into my room. "I think I have a few ideas." I told her smiling wide.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 1:21 pm

Steph
"You only say that because you want to get me alone in a room. With no cameras." I laughed lightly.

Dimitri
I smiled to her and sat down next to her. "Why dont you get some rest then?"

Judi
I laughed lightly and kissed his cheek. "You do, do you?" I laughed.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 1:28 pm

Patrik: I laughed along with her, "Yeah, I actually do." winking I grabbed onto her arm and squeezed her hand lightly.

Lena: I smiled up at him gracefully. I gave Mason to the Nurse and grabbed onto Dimitri's hand. I closed my eyes gently and fell quickly asleep.

Greyson: I smiled and knelt down to Judi's neck and bit her softly and kissed my way up her neck and over to her lips.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 1:31 pm

Steph
I rolled my eyes again, and let him hold my hand.
"Hun, you need to get some rest. YOu arent keeping her up, are you sir? I dont have to ask you to leave, do i?" The nurse asked, walking in.

Dimitri
I brushed her hair back as she slept.

Judi
I giggled slightly as he bit my neck and kissed up to my lips.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 1:35 pm

Patrik: "I am not doing anything wrong. But I am sorry Ma'am, I will behanve myself." I said laughing lightly and looking at Steph.

Lena: I woke up and Dimitri was there still by my side and my hand in his.

Greyson: I laughed along with her and snuck my hands up her shirt. I was about to take it off once the door came a knocking. I sighed, "I will be right back." I tell her with a little frown on my face. I don't need that door being kicked down again... I just fixed it.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Steph
"Alright. But make sure she sleeps." the nurse left again and I sighed.

dimitri
"You feel better?" I asked her.

Judi
I arched into him as his hands ran up my back, frowning as someone knocked on the door. "arlight." I mumbled.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Patrik: I nodded slightly, "Don't worry she will get a ton of sleep. I will make sure of it." I walked the nurse out of the room and closed the door. "God I hate nurses."

Lena: I nodded and stretched as I sat up in the bed. "Did you get any sleep?" I asked him with my neck cocked to the side. I was looking around the room to see where my babies were and I saw them still sleeping in a see through glass case in the corner of the room.

Greyson: I looked out the peep hole and saw a unfamiliar face. "Whose there?" I asked as I looked out the peep hole.
Man: "Greyson Chance open the door." I hid my face away from the door peep hole so he couldn't see my face.
Greyson: I opened the door slightly and looked through the crack before I knew it the man just flew open the door and knocked me to the ground. "What the..." I began to say before he was on top of me punching me in the face.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 1:45 pm

Steph
"SHe's just taking care of me. Its her job." I laughed.

Dimitri
"Some." I nodded, rubbing my eyes with my free hand.

Judi
I heard the comotion and ran out to see what was going on. "Who the heck...." I grabbed a glass of water and created a water whip, snapping it against the man. "Get off him now." I snarled. Water and Shadows wirled around me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 1:58 pm

Patrik: I laughed, "I still don't like them." I said shaking my head.

Lena: "You look really tired." I told him as I put my hand on his cheek.

Greyson: I looked at Judi and was surprised. I never saw her do that. I got up and started punching the man over, over, and over again. I looked at his face and immediately got off of him. "Stop! Judi, stop." I told her as I grabbed onto her hands to make her stop. "It's Larson." I told her. "Dude, you are such a dumba$$!" I yelled at him before I grabbed onto his shoulders and pulled him back up.
Larson: "Dude I would at least think you would beat the crap out of me and not this super, crazy, alien chick." I told him getting up and brushing off the bits of water.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Steph
"Well, you can not like them all you want. I'm going to try to get some sleep." I yawned, sliding down on the bed so i was actually laying down instead of half sitting.

Dimitri
"Nah, just worried about you." I shrugged. I took her hand off my cheek and kissed her palm before holding her hand.

Judi
I forced the elements to calm down and left the room quickly, walking into the kitchen and bracing my arms against the counter as my headache started coming on. Stupid, stupid, stupid! I should have just let Greyson handle it!
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 2:09 pm

Patrik: I smiled, "Yes get some sleep. You are going to need it." I told her sitting next to her bed.

Lena: I smiled as he kissed the palm of my hand, "You don't need to worry about me." I told him, staring into his eyes.

Larson: "Dude what the f**k is going on around here?" I asked confused. "Who is that?" I asked looking at the girl in the kitchen. 'She's hot man. You banging her? Man, shes like the girl of the week. Whose going to be next week? Brittney again?" I asked with a slight laugh.
Greyson: "Dude shut up. Her name is Judi and there is something way more to it than just sleeping with her." I said a little irritated.
Larson: "Dude? You can't be serious? I mean just the other day you had some threesome with Jacky and Melissa." I said probably a little to loud. "You know like the beginning of the week." I told him as I pin pointed the date of his sleepover.
Greyson: I was shocked about what Larson had said. It was the day before I found Judi. I had a few extra drinks one night and I just slept with the hottest girls on the street. "Dude shut up." I said harshly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Steph
Course I was. Sighing, i closed my eyes, and let deep slumber fall over me.

Dimitri
"Doesnt mean i dont worry about you." I countered, kissing her forehead.

Judi
I over heard them, and clenched a fist. I walked out of the room and over to greyson, shoving him back. "So i'm just another girl to sleep with?" I snarled, pissed off. I grabbed my bag and stormed out the door, slamming it behind me.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Mon May 09, 2011 2:24 pm

Patrik: I sighed and watched her sleep.

Lena: I chuckled lightly as his lips touched my forehead. "But you shouldn't." I said smiling up at him.

Greyson: I looked shocked as Steph came over and pushed me. "Steph wait!" I was too late as I came back to Larson, I pushed Larson. "Dude you are so stupid!" I yelled at him as I ran out the door. Larson grabbed onto my hand and pulled me back.
Larson: "Dude you can get other girls. What's so important about this one?"
Greyson: "Because I love her dude."
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon May 09, 2011 2:28 pm

Steph
I woke the next morning, sun coming through the window and flooding my bed.

Dimitri
"But I do, anyway." i laughed lightly.

Judi
"At least he is telling the truth!" I screamed back at him, hearing him call Larson stupid. I continued walking off, pissed off.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Tue May 10, 2011 10:51 am

Patrik: I smiled as she opened her eyes slightly. "I thought you were never going to wake up." I told her smiling lightly.

Lena: I smiled and kissed his lips lightly, "You worry to much then." I said against his lips smiling.

Greyson: I shook my head and ran off towards Judi. She was right at the door of the apartment building when I grabbed onto her arm. "Now wait just a second." I told her keeping her close to me. "Nice way to over react." I said with a stern face.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue May 10, 2011 3:13 pm

steph
"you didnt sat up all night...did you?" I asked him, shifting so i was sitting up slighlty and leaning against the back wall.

Dimitri
"I guess I do. But only because I care for you." Always have. ITs why i was worried about Patrik hurting her.

Judi
"Trust me, this isnt over reacting for me." I snapped at him, attempting to pull my arm out of his grip. "let go of me. I cant believe i trusted you! You are just like any other person in my life. You use me. It may not be for the same reasons the others have, but you still did. And to think that I ever thought that you were wrong when you said i could have done better."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 11, 2011 10:40 am

Patrik: "Oh, it wasn't that bad. I couldn't sleep." I mumbled to her smiling weakly.

Lena: I smiled and chuckled lightly at the end of his sentence. I warily looked off to the right of me and saw two little infants sleeping in their box together.

Greyson: "You are not listening to me!" I told her still having a tight hold of her hand. "That night was the night before I saw you. Why should it mater anyway and who said that I was using you! Why would I use someone like you?!" I yelled making my grip a little tighter. "You were the first and only girl that I said I love you too and you think that is using someone." I shook my head slightly at her and sighed. I let her go. "Well go then fine, see if I care." I mumbled and walked back to my apartment. I couldn't believe her!
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed May 11, 2011 3:15 pm

Steph
I nodded, and stretched, carefull of my side. THe nurse came back in. "Can I go now?" I asked.

Dimitri
I rubbed her shoulder gently and smiled to her.

judi
I walked off, tears in my eyes. I couldnt believe my stupidity. I hugged myself as I walked, wanting to close myself off from the world. I glanced back at greyson as he walked off. In my two seconds of looking at him, something tackled me. I looked up to see myself pinned under the arms of Luke. The head scientists son, and the only person who was really stronger then me, power wise. We hated eachother.
"Well, well, well. Look who i finally found. Sneaky little b***h, arent you?" He snarled softly in my ear. I did the one thing that came natural at that moment. I screamed at the top of my lungs.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Thu May 12, 2011 9:20 am

Patrik: I smiled lightly as the nurse walked in.
Nurse: "Just let the doctor check up on you and then you'll be free to go." I said with an elegant smile as I looked over at her heart chart.
Patrik: "Okay so when is the Doctor going to be in here?" I asked edgeless.
Nurse: "Anytime soon, Sir." I calmly said as i walked out.
Patrik: I sighed, "Thank you." I said with a light smile.
Nurse: "You're welcome, Sir and Stephanie I hope you had a good night." Isaid again with a smile on my face.
Patrik: I watched the nurse leave the room and I sighed heavily. "I am trying to be nice." I told Steph with a smile and kissed her forehead lightly. "They are always so annoying." I said with a chuckle at the last word of the sentence. "I can't wait to get out of here."

Lena: I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck and basically pulled him into the bed. "This bed is so lonely with just me in it. Will you please join me?" I asked smiling a little wide, with a flirtatious look on my face and in my eyes. I let my hands travel into his hair and get tangled inside.

Greyson: I rubbed my eyes as I walked closer to my apartment building. My hand gently hit the door knob and I heard a piercing scream. I couldn't make out who it was but I decided to investigate. I jogged to where I thought the scream came from and I saw Judi on the ground and some guy on top of her. "Hey!." I yelled out. I started running as fast as I could towards them, "Get off of her!" I yelled out as I jumped on top of him and rolled him off her. My face was red with anger and I started wailing my arms hoping I would punch him in some part of his body. He rolled on top of me and I was kick fiercely to get up and beat the crap out of him. I could feel every emotion inside of him. I couldn't think it hurt me so bad. I couldn't breathe but I tried as hard as I could to get him away. My lungs felt like they were filled with water as I laid on the cold cement ground. I stared over to Judi and smiled and tried harder to get him away from me, away from her. I threw him off of me and go up and ran towards Judi. "Are you okay?" I asked as I saw the guy about a few feet away from us. "Hurry. Go up to the apartment building and hide. Tell Larson I got into some trouble and to stay up there. Don't leave just stay there and don't answer the door for anything." I told her as the guy just stared at us. "Who are you?" I asked snarling
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu May 12, 2011 3:42 pm

Steph
I pulled away from him when he kissed my forehead. i was still slightly mad at him. He yelled at me when I went to go check on him, and that wasnt ok in my book.

Dimitri
I laughed lightly and shook my head. "Not infront of your kids. plus this is a hospital room." i sat at the edge of her bed. her eyes drew me in, and i gave in, kicking off my shoes and laying down next to her. "There. happy?"

Judi
"Dont you dare tell me what to do." I snarled at him. I turned to face luke. "Here and now?" I asked, ready to fight him. he was stronger then me with powers, but i was faster then him. I could used my speed against him. he ran at me and i pushed greyson out of the way, jumping over luke gracefully. "Stay out of my way." I told him, before morphing down into a black and white husky. I could hear luke chuckle at my choice, but ignored it. He came at me again, and I charged him, using my speed as a dog against his and jumped and landed squarly on his chest, knocking him back wards. He was fighting for a job, and I was fighting for my freedom. That as well gave me an edge. I de-morphed, and kept him pinned down, his hands above his head, my knee placed firmly on his chest, pressing the air out of his lungs. "I refuse to go back. nothing you do to me will make me go back. And you wont drag me back. Got it?" He just glared at me. I pressed down harder on his chest. "Got it?!" He nodded slowly, and i got up from him. "Then leave." He got up and started walking away in a daze. I stood, hands ridged at my side.
"i can take care of myself, greyson. I know how to." I refused to look at him, or even turn in his general direction.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Fri May 13, 2011 8:36 am

Patrik: I sighed and leaned back in my chair looking away from Steph.

Lena: I smiled wide and laughed as he climbed up into bed, "Very." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. I buried my head into his chest and closed my eyes. I took in a deep breath and inhaled his strong smell. "You fell amazing." I said with a little laugh at the end.

Greyson: I didn't look at her and sighed lightly. "Well excuse me for trying to help once you screamed so loud people could hear you. If you haven't screamed Judi then I wouldn't have came back." I told her harshly.
Moxie
Moxie

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Fri May 13, 2011 3:15 pm

Steph
"Oh dont you get mad at me when i am not happy with you." I sighed, shaking my head at my nonsense logic. "If you didnt yell at me, we wouldnt be in this situation."

Dimitri
"Thanks." I kissed the top of her head and wrapped my arms around her, keeping her against my chest.

Judi
"I figured if i could get a crowd around me, he wouldnt do anything. But you were the only one who came to the scream," I snapped back at him. I brushed off my jeans and sighed when i saw my scraped palms. I was woozing from using my powers, and forced myself to sit down. I put my head between my knees and took a couple calming breaths.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 37 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 37  Next