the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 22 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 pm

Hm... hey, wait, I do listen to Owl City some. I have a song of his memorized... see, I can be a teenager too! xD

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 22 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:54 pm

endellion wrote:That song is great Smile

Yup.

Anywhooooo can we start mission Break-Out? PLEASSSSSSSE?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:55 pm

Hehe, my mom's going to kill me when she figures out I'm doing this... >.> plus I have to go eat lunch soon. But oh welllllll

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:55 pm

endellion wrote:Hm... hey, wait, I do listen to Owl City some. I have a song of his memorized... see, I can be a teenager too! xD

Owl City is great.
You mean this one?

You would not believe you eyes,
If ten million fireflies,
Lit up the world,
As I fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 pm

*shudders at te sound of Owl City*
OK! Ende, do you want to post first for Jonas?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:57 pm

Jonas
I arrived at the Cirque, breathless from running the whole way from the base "Where's Mathias?!" I asked the closest performer "I don't know, but he wanted me to tell you that-" "There's no time" I interrupted. It's not that Jude can't handle himself in jail, but he's made an enemy out of almost every single person in there, and all of the cops.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:58 pm

!nspired wrote:
endellion wrote:Hm... hey, wait, I do listen to Owl City some. I have a song of his memorized... see, I can be a teenager too! xD

Owl City is great.
You mean this one?

You would not believe you eyes,
If ten million fireflies,
Lit up the world,
As I fell asleep

No, not Fireflies. Rainbow Veins.

High rise, veins of the avenue,
Bright eyes and subtle variations of blue...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

Oh, Rainbow Veins is good, too.
They all start to sound kinda similar, though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:59 pm

xD yeah, that's why he said ALMOST, because not even Jude can hack off EVERYBODY... well... sometimes...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:00 pm

!nspired wrote:Oh, Rainbow Veins is good, too.
They all start to sound kinda similar, though.
I agree

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Yeah, true, not EVERYBODY....
But he can even make Julia mad. O.o
She's more the sad type, not the angry type, if anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:02 pm

Mathias: One of the acrobats comes running up to me as I start going through papers. "Hey, you're just in time. Could you-" "Jonas...needs you...now!" she huffs. By the look on her face, it must be somethig serious. I ser down the papers and follow her to a stresses put Jonas. My brows knit together and I stop. "Jonas? Is everything ok?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:03 pm

Jonas
"Jude's in jail. Again" I sighed. But that was all I knew, Reese and Kayla hadn't told me anything else

GTG, sorry guys. Be back later

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 pm

Sorry! I was buying songs on itunes.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:04 pm

Lol, it's okay...but now you're gone again. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:09 pm

Wanna help me find a pic of Mat?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:36 pm

Mat? Sure. I don't even know what he looks like, though, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:38 pm

Dark somewhat curly hair, kinda muscular, like Mr. K.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Ohoh, I think I may already have on that MIGHT fit! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 pm

a little short, but I think it'll work. Very Happy
And then when Ende gets back, I can get Jonas...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Yay! ~

Yup, yup. What does Jonas look like, exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next