the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 16 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:11 am

Kayla: I rolled my eyes. "Yes, I knew that..." A thought came to mind and I smirked. "No, no. I'm going to call you KitKat. You know why?"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 16 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:14 am

Kayla: "Because KitKats are my favorite candy, and you are my favorite...person." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:19 am

Reese
That caught me off guard "Really?" I grinned back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:20 am

Kayla: "Yes, really!" I laughed slightly, then kissed him lightly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 am

Reese
I kissed her back very quickly "You're my favorite person too"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:25 am

Kayla: I got little butterflies in my stomach. "Awesome!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:26 am

Julia: After a long time of staring down at the alleyway, I went down the ladder. I took a deep breath then walked into the apartment. "Hey Jude?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:28 am

Reese
"So now that we're each other's favorite people..." I dunked her again

Jude
"Yes?" I asked, looking up at her from my spot on the couch. I hadn't been drinking or anything... well, that much, anyway, but I was just thinking

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:30 am

Kayla: I laughed, but that only made me inhale a mouthful of water. I bobbed back to the surface, coughing it up. "Ewey. I think it's in my nose now."

Julia: "Um." I rocked back and forth on my heels guiltily. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about the Daniel...thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:32 am

Reese
I chuckled, glad that swimming hadn't caused any major desasters to my scar so far "So... wanna holding breath contest?"

Jude
"It's okay" I sighed "I guess I'm just so used to being the secretive one"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:34 am

Kayla: I nodded rapidly. "Ready. Set. GO!" I went under after taking a colossal gulp of air.

Julia: I played with the tip of my hair nervously. "It wasn't supposed to be a secret, though. I actually forgot about it until today."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:38 am

Reese
I gulped air and dove, squeezing my eyes shut

Jude
"Well..." I sighed "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about the Noelle thing, I guess. Even though nothing really happened, it was just some clingy chick on vacation"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:41 am

Kayla: Lalalalala. I was starting to turn blue, and what was that burning in my lungs?

Julia: "We weren't really..."dating" during those six months, really, so I don't blame you for...moving on..." Even though he came back. So it wasn't moving on, it was what, a distraction?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:43 am

Reese
I went up, gasping to fill my lungs with sweet, sweet air.

Jude
"I didn't move on, I couldn't... couldn't move on." I sighed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:46 am

UH oh Kayla has a blonde moment below, lol.

Kayla: My air was gone, I couldn't breathe, and I couldn't go up for air...

Julia: I smiled slightly. "Is it bad to say that makes me happy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:48 am

Reese
I notice how blue she was going, and I grabbed her arm and forced her to the surface

Jude
I smiled slightly in return, but didn't respond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:51 am

Kayla: I coughed as I reached the surface, taking deep lungfuls of air. "Thanks...Reese..." I managed

Julia: Was he still mad at me? I sighed and went to the keyboard. Hmm. What to play? Julia. That was what I played - our song. If he was mad at me it would only make it worse, but...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:24 pm

Sorry, I can't even reply, because I'm just that totally grounded
For the entire day, so yeah.
And I may not be on that much tomorrow, if at all, 'cause of my writing test
Sorry Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Just so I don't forget:
Iliana needs to be in the Simon chat, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:30 pm

uh...Que?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:33 pm

It was kinda a self-note, but Ende needed it, too.
Ohh.
We're making a C.C. for our favorite charries that we never really got to use, like the chats they were in were abandoned. You are invited to the C.C. ~

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:36 pm

Ah, ok. I can think of a few characters that fit that category. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next