the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:06 pm

Julia: I pushed him away with a scowl. "No. Now you're just kissing me to make me feel better. Which is even worse. And you agreed that you wouldn't stand up."

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:07 pm

Jude
"There is honestly NO pleasing you, is there?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:08 pm

Mathias: I grin. "Good. Consider it my apology for not breaking you out. The carnies made me promise after guilt tripping me about what could happen. I know I use to call you a robot, but I'd rather have you stay metal free." I'm stuck with a slight limp and Jonas is part robot. Somehow, breaking her out doesn't seem like the best idea.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Sadie
I smiled softly "Besides, hospital food really isn't that bad. And it's pretty boring in here, with hardly any visitors and all... but..." I trailed off with a sigh, then smiled again "It's really, /really/ nice to see you"

Jude
"Julia, please..." I kissed her again, wishing I could make her see how sensere I was being

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Julia: "You still haven't told me why you stopped last time." I avoided the kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:17 pm

Jude
I pulled away, standing up again "Fine then" I said "I stopped because I'm not... used to this. The physical contact. Okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Julia: "So what you're saying is you're not ready. Fine. I'm not going to push you into something you're not ready for." I shrugged, looking at my toes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:21 pm

Jude
"If I kiss you, you yell at me. If I don't kiss you, you yell at me. What do you want from me?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:23 pm

Mathias: "Hell, I imagine it'd be nice to see a zombie at this point." I feel a little guilty for not visiting her, but what could I have done? So much has happened in so little time and I can't say I don't feel like I'm at fault for all this. I catch a glimpse of the window and grab onto a few balloons. "But if you're still bored, why don't you say we sneak out? Only for an hour or two, and I bet the nurses won't even notice."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:24 pm

Julia: "I'm not yelling. I told you that you don't have to do something you're not ready for. In a very calm voice."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Sadie
I smile, a light blush rising to my cheeks for some reason. The thought of sneaking out with Mat... "I'd love to, Kite. But I still have an IV stuck in my arm" I make a face, glancing at the needle

Jude
"Yes, but you were yelling earlier." I point out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:29 pm

Julia: "No I wasn't, don't say I yell." My eyes widened. Anthony yelled. My father yelled. I did. Not. Yell.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:31 pm

Jude
I could see that bugged her "Okay, okay, you don't yell"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:32 pm

Julia: Don't lie to me, either - I silently added. I sighed and closed my eyes. It seemed like Jude and I fought about every little thing. I hated it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Jude
"How about we take a nap, and then pack?" I suggest, suddenly exausted again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:34 pm

Julia: "Go ahead. Take a nap. I think I might...take a walk." Or something like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:37 pm

Jude
"Please don't leave me again, Julia" I sighed, my eyes pleading. I hated being dependent on somebody... but as much as it felt weird to admit it, I needed Julia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Julia: "I said I was going for a walk, not leaving you." Well... "I'm just sick of us fighting. All. The. Time."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Mathias: "Guess we'll have to bring it with us then. Plus it makes an awesome lance on case the doctors find us." I find her chair in one of the closets and unfold it, tying several balloons on as I go. "Need help getting in?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Jude
"I am, too" I muttered, leaning against the couch cushions "I'm just tired"

Sadie
I laugh at Mat, my eyes shimmering. Then my smile dropped, only slightly "Yes" I admit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 11:44 pm

Julia: "Then go to sleep." I rolled my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next