the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 17 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Lol, good point. Very Happy
there was also that murderer I really wanted to use. >.>
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 17 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:43 pm

In the other London chat, I made a murderer. I thought he was pretty cool, but I never got to use him. :c
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 pm

Oh. >.>
Use him in the new chat then....yeah! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:21 pm

Wait, I didn't know Julia could play the keyboard, that's cool
Reese
"What were you thinking?!" I ask, studying her face to make sure she was totally okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:52 pm

yup. I meant for her to do it awhile ago, but there wasn't really time to show that she could play.
...so now JJ go back to awkwardness. >.> great.

Kayla: "What do you mean? I /wasn't/ thinking. It was actually kind of nice..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:57 pm

Reese
"But if I hadn't been here, you would have DIED, Kay!" I half yelled

Jude
I glance at her, my eyes showing my shock. Then I stood up from the couch, stuffing my hands in my pockets as I walked over "You play?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Kayla: My eyes grew wide, and my mouth formed a tiny, little "o". "Maybe dying wouldn't be ALL that bad..." I said without thinking how that might sound.

Julia: I smiled slightly. "Yeah? Guess I've never played for you, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:01 pm

Reese
"Wha- what?! Don't ever say that, Kay! If you died..." My throat tightened as I imagined her bright eyes, closed forever "Just don't say that, okay?"

Jude
"You're good. Much better then I am, though that's not saying much" I chuckled

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Kayla: "Okay. I won't /say/ that."

Julia: "Three years of piano lessons against my will." I laughed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:04 pm

Reese
Worry danced in my eyes "Kayla, please" I pleaded "So many people would miss you"

Jude
"Oooh... dang, that's harsh" I shuddered "Say what you will about MY parents, but I never had to take piano"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:06 pm

Kayla: I smiled. "I'm not going to kill myself! Chillll."

Julia: "Yeah, well, I may have actually liked it if the lessons weren't forced." I shrugged, stopping playing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:10 pm

Reese
"Well, doing stupid things and not trying to survive them, like what you just did, is the same thing"

Jude
"Why'd you stop?" I asked, looking at her hands on the keyboard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Kayla: I blinked. "Oh." My smile turned sheepish.

Julia: I shrugged, running a finger along the keys, though not hard enough to make a sound. "You should play instead...or we could play together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Reese
"So just be more careful, okay?" I said slowly

Jude
I shrugged "I like watching you play, more" I smiled slightly "Besides, I'm not very good"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Kayla: I bobbed my head. "Okay! But I thought that was your job, making sure I wasn't toooo idiotic."

Julia: My smile fell a little, but I shrugged again and played a different song. "Alright."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:27 pm

Reese
"Well... I can't be with you ALL the time, Kay" I said softly

Jude
I watched, then slowly played a couple of notes to the side that added a little harmony

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Kayla: "But you usually /are/."

Julia: I smiled, continuing to play. I wasn't any good with harmonies, but I figured if I just kept playing then it would sound okay.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:32 pm

Reese
"But what if I'm not, Kay?! I got freaking /shot/ just a few weeks ago, what if the shooter hadn't missed?!"

Jude
I messed up a few times and shot her an apologetic glance, but kept adding a few notes here and there

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 pm

Kayla: "Then you would be dead," I answered, simply answering his question.

Julia: "Quit worrying about making mistakes," I said softly, my eyes focused on the keys. There were a million ways he could take that, so many that work for our situation. Mostly I meant the keys, but when the words left my mouth it seemed like I had needed to say them for awhile now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Reese
I don't think I'd ever get used to the way she says that "And where would YOU be?"

Jude
I glanced over at her again, this time with confusion that slowly turned into understanding. Then I turned back to the keyboard, playing a little faster even though I still made the occational mistake

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:39 pm

Kayla: "Alive...probably. For a little bit. Maybe. If it's not a Thursday, and I'm not wearing stripes."

Julia: He didn't get it. Maybe that was a good thing. No, it probably wasn't. But no need to ruin the moment by explaining.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:41 pm

Reese
I sighed "But you'd still be doing stupid things that I couldn't protect you from"

What song are they playing?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:43 pm

She /was/ playing Julia, but it might be different now. IDK. Why?

Kayla: "Probably, yes."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:45 pm

You said she was playing a different song, I was just wondering if Jude knew it

Reese
"Please swear to me that you'll be careful more often"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next