the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 40 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:21 pm

lololol

Kayla: I shivered with him then giggled. "You can't KISS your siblings." I watched Reese's face to see if it turned red at that word.

Julia: I arched an eyebrow. "Well, okay..." I said slowly going to the kitchen. Weird, Jude never did stuff like this...

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 40 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:23 pm

Reese
Hah, no blush "Yeah, that would be... wrong... on so many levels"

Jude
I went in and helped her pack a basket "Sorry it's so sudden, I just thought... you know... why not?"

There should be something that prevents him from proposing so he ends up proposing in an alley or while they're running away from something, because that would suit this chat perfectly xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:26 pm

Roll Away Your Stone kind reminds me of Julia changing Jude...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:27 pm

actually, it reminds me a LOT of Julia changing Jude...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:25 am

Kayla: "Dangit, you didn't blush!" I stuck out my tongue at him

Julia: "Yeah..." I said slowly, it was still weird that Jude had thought of that, but whatever. I went into the bathroom and changed into a bathing suit underneath my clothes in case we went into the water then came back out and saw the dogs. I guess they'd be okay alone, we'd left them alone so many times before. And we'd be back later, anyway.

LOL that totally should happen! And I'll listen to the song Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:29 am

Yeah it does, but not really in a good way. >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 17, 2011 5:14 pm

This is random, but I was just thinking about how a *certain someone* pushed their charrie on your charrie after ten posts, and how JJ didn't even "make out" for at least a few chats. *rolls eyes* that *certain someone* is insane.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:59 pm

Reese
"Well, it's not like we were talking about US kissing again!" I blushed again

Jude
"We could call Reese and Kayla and see if they wanted to pet sit or something?" I suggested, looking at the hyper little puppies

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:01 pm

Kayla: I laughed. "Hah! You blushed. I win."

Julia: I shrugged "We're only going to be gone the day..." Right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Reese
"It's not a compition" I muttered

Jude
"Yeah, alright" I nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:07 pm

Kayla: "I just made it one." I shrugged.

Julia: "Okay then," I muttered to myself. "Ready to go?" I said to Jude. "We can take the bus or whatever..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:11 pm

Reese
"Why does everything have to be competitive?"

Jude
I nodded, hesitantly taking her hand "Let's go"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Kayla: "Why not?!" I giggled.

Julia: I swung our hands a little as we walked to the bus stop...

Skip through the bus ride? It's just going to be a whole bunch of awkwardness...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40