the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 39 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:26 pm

O.O
OMG!!

Julia: "But I don't want that...you don't either, right?" I smiled uncertainly, hoping he didn't.

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 39 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:27 pm

*cough* leaving the chatbox *cough*
I didn't JUST come up with it, I've been plotting for a LONG time

Jude
"No, of course not. Julia, I've never loved anybody before now"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm

why are you leaving the chatbox...?
Well I mean...GOOD. Lol.
That's what I meant by OMG - GOOD xD

Julia: "I haven't loved anybody, either, Jude. But I love you." I knew it was a given, but I still liked saying it. The words brought a smile to my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:33 pm

No, when HE left the chatbox. He was out getting THAT
xD

Jude
"I love you to, Ocean Child" I smile back, touching the side of her face. I imagined myself sliding to one knee and proposing, but now wasn't the time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:35 pm

OHHHH. xD
I kinda suspected something there...since he left when they talked about marriage and stuff...
But dang I have to go by 10. I wonder if he'll do it tonight...

Julia: I went up on my toes and kissed him lightly. No deep kissing in the streets...
"So...I'll see you in a few then? You could bring Kayla and Reese the collars while I walk the dogs?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:36 pm

though I'm going to try to sneak on my iPod Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:38 pm

They're at the apartment...
and okay

Jude
I nod "Alright then, I think I can handle that job, at least" I chuckle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:40 pm

Oh I thought they were down to the street now. Lol nevermind that part of the post then.

Julia: "Great! Bye." I walked out, carried the dogs down the ladder, then took off in the direction of the park. It would be less boring to walk them there...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Jude
I headed off for the base, tags and collars in hand. Then I knocked on the door, trying not to be overwhelmed by the memories "Reese? Kayla?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:41 pm

Kayla: I hopped up and went to the door. "Oh hey Jude - oooh, shiny! What are those?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:44 pm

Jude
"Dog collars, tags, and leashes for Rosa and Marron. Julia's mom gave them to us"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:45 pm

Kayla: "Oooh, fancy!" I giggled. "Thanks Jude!" I ran off to show Reese.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:50 pm

Jude
I laugh, watching her go. Kayla was a tough little cookie, I was glad she wasn't depressed over the Jonas thing

Reese
"Kay?" I asked as I heard her approach. I was reading comics again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:51 pm

Kayla: "Look what Jude brought us!" I beamed, holding up the collars.

Julia: i walked back to the apartment, throwing away the dog...stuff in a trash can in the park.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:53 pm

Reese
"Whoa, one for Marron and one for Rosa?" I asked, my eyes widening

Jude
I was back at the apartment, juggling the new knives to test them out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:54 pm

Kayla: I nodded. "Yeah! Isn't that cool?!" I knelt down to put Rosa's on.

Julia: I entered the apartment, and let the dogs loose, to see Jude playing with knives. "Jude, honey, that's really scary..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:59 pm

Reese
I did the same to Marron, and he barked happily

Jude
I was juggling four knives when Julia came in, but she startled me. Two of them clattered to the floor, one was already in my hand, and one cut my arm. I cursed, picking them all up. Honey? I chuckled and put them back in the case, the cut on my arm wasn't even that bad "It's alright sweetie" I responded, thinking she was joking with the honey thing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:02 pm

Kayla: "Aww, so cute." I smiled down at Rosa.

Julia: I laughed. "Sorry, habit. I used to call everyone honey and sweetie and dear...and yeah, I'll shut up now! But seriously Jude, could you be more careful?" I sighed slightly at the cut on his arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:04 pm

Reese
Marron looked up at me expectantly, before starting to nip at his collar

Jude
"Yeah, you just startled me, that's all" I said, wiping the blood off my arm with a washrag

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Kayla: "Aww, he doesn't like it?" I pouted. "but they're so pretty!"

Julia: With the 'honey' thing? I shrugged. "Sorry..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:10 pm

no, just by walking in

Reese
"He's a man, men don't care about pretty"

Jude
"It's alright" I said, putting the rag in the sink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Kayla: "Men care about pretty on their women. Maybe Rosa and Marron - nevermind, they're siblings."

Julia: I bit my lip. "What are we going to do today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:17 pm

xD
Reese
"Yeah, that'd be weird" I made a face

Jude
"I don't know, up to..." Jude you idiot, you can't just keep that ring in your pocket forever "Want to go on a little trip? There's a beach a few hours away..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Kayla: "I think it's called interest...no, no, INCEST. Ewey. Good thing you're not my sibling, Reese." I wrinkled my nose.

Julia: "The beach?" I smiled. "Okay!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Interest xD no, interest in siblings is called incest
Reese
"Ew, yeah" I said with a shiver

Jude
Wow, I really didn't think she'd go for that that easily "We could even pack, like... a picnic?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next