the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Julia: "Hmm, no - I was talking about if we went to a hospital to get a cast."

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Jude
"Oh, right. Yeah, too many questions, plus I'd probably end up in jail again if somebody recognized me..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 9:58 pm

Julia: "Mmhmm." I nodded, glancing at the gun. "Do I really have to learn to use that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:01 pm

Jude
"Probably... I mean, in this world, it would be a good idea. But you might just end up shooting yourself..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:05 pm

Julia: "Probably," I admitted. "Still, it might be a good idea."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi guys!
I have a list of characters I think I might kill off during, or after the war on England

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:55 pm

Jude
"I could teach you?" I offered. Personally, I hated guns. Ironic, huh? I don't know why, but I only used them when I had to

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:26 pm

a list? O.o
Please not Reese!

Julia: I grimaced slightly. Of course he knew how to use a gun. Wait, I had /heard/ him, my first night here. Shoot that man. "Er, okay."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:33 pm

Reese was on there, but none of it is definite
Certain people may not be happy by some of the people on there

Jude
"Alright then, want me to teach you now or later?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:34 pm

O.O Kayla would miss Reese!! D:
...Jude isn't on there...right?!

Julia: "Now, I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:38 pm

No

Jude
I nod and sigh, for some reason it felt... wrong, to be teaching Julia how to shoot a gun. But nevertheless, I grabbed a pistol out from under the bed, the one I had shot the man to cover up who really killed him, and handed it to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:40 pm

Thank goodness.
Who else is on the list? Or is it a secret?

Julia: I took the gun carefully, knowing enough not to point it at myself. Or Jude. I pointed it just...away. "Um, so, now what?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:45 pm

No, it's not a secret, but nothing is cemented yet. But I have good reasons for them all

Rose- what will happen with her other then a tragic death? She runs off and marries Maxwell? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Reese- he has no personality at this point, and no direction. I might keep him around for the whole mom thing, though

Sadie- Once again, what will happen to her from here? But her death is one of the least likely, i guess... but IDK

Jonas- Sorry Jo, I love you, I REALLY DO... but... you've just been sitting there doing paperwork. Your life has no real meaning at this point (other then, you know, the rebels) , though I may try to find a way to slap some sense back into you before it's too late...

Jude
I took her free hand and lead her to the roof "Okay, see the side of that building? You can't miss it, aim for that first"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:55 pm

OMFG my computer ate my post! >.>

Rose: I think you should have her runaway for good, rather than be killed. I dunno, she seems to be too independent and strong to just die.

Reese: If he died Kayla would probably get depressed, and there would be no one to keep her company and make sure she didn't do anything toooo stupid.

Sadie: She might have Mat, and I like her. She's nice, and we have very few nice, innocent charries in this chat.

Jonas: WHAT?! How can you even consider killing him?! Well, I mean, Marshall died, so...I guess you could after everything.

Julia: I aimed, pulled the trigger, and squeezed my eyes shut - scared.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:00 pm

Rose: Well, good point.... but Rita's going to try and make an example of her anyway, PLUS she has no friends, no family, she dropped out of school when she was nine... a tragic death (not suicide) might be the best way to go...

Reese: Yeah... okay, I don't really want to KILL him, I guess, but he irks me. He needs personality

Sadie: Yeah, I see your point... herm... but I'm still not sure

Jonas: I love him, I really, really do, and if there's something interesting we can do with him, then no. But if his death would assist any plot line...

Jude
"You need to keep your hands steady, or the force of the bullet could send the gun out of your hand" I said after she was done. I went behind her and put my arms around her, placing my hands on the gun as well to help her steady it "Now try again, and keep your eyes open"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:04 pm

Rose: Hmm yeah...not suicide though, that would be OOC.

Reese: Maybe he can take over the Rebels when/if you kill Jonas? And we can try and give him more personality if you want! Just come up with some stuff for him, then we'll play with it.~

Jonas: Mmhmm, like with Larry. He's really only here for a *possible* refall with Myrah.

Julia: I bit my lip, opening my eyes slowly, and aiming again then pulled the trigger.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:07 pm

Rose: I totally agree, so out of character

Reese: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... sorry, but... Reese? Leader of the Rebels? Can you imagine?

Jonas: Ahhk... I really like Jonas >.<

Jude
"Much better" I commented, then stepped away from her "Now on your own"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:08 pm

Reese: It was just an idea! If we can toughen him up some...

Jonas: Yeah. >.<

Julia: "Oh okay," I muttered, focusing and trying again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:09 pm

Reese: I wasn't laughing at you, I was laughing at the thought. And eh... if anybody, it would probably go to James or Natasha, though they're not around much

Jude
"Very good" I nodded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Reese: Yeah, they're not really around /ever/. I kinda forgot about them. >.>
They still haven't gotten married. But Reese, ahh what are we going to do with that boy...

Julia: "Ugh, I hope I don't have to use that on a person. I don't know how I'd deal with knowing I murdered someone."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:13 pm

Reese: *sigh*

Jude
I stiffened, rubbing the back of my head. Should I tell her? No... hopefully she'd misinterpret the look on my face as guilt for the people that /I've/ killed "Yeah... but if it's in a you or them situation, you need to pull the trigger"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:14 pm

Julia: "I don't know if I'll be able to," I said honestly, then noticed the look on his face. I studied his face a moment, but decided not to ask.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:16 pm

Jude
I sigh "Then I guess I'll have to do it for both of us, then" I gently took the gun, putting it in my jacket pocket, along with my knife

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:17 pm

Julia: I bit my thumbnail, a habit that only came when I was really nervous. "That probably won't work, but okay." We'd probably be split at some point if my dad really sent people after Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:22 pm

Jude
"And if they show up, there's a large section of the tile in the kitchen you can pull up, with an area a couple of feet deep underneith. Hide in there" I said

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next