the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

4 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... Empty In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:18 pm

On April 15, 2043, the people of America overthrew the government.
Twelve days later, one Mr.Kite walked up to the white house and set it on fire, inviting everyone to come to the show.

In a time where the number of homeless outnumbered the working class and politicians did all they could to save their own skins, one Mr.Kite rallied the country into rebellion. The eccentric circus ring master became supreme leader of the land only a week after a riot killed the president and burnt the constitution to ashes.

And now, thirteen years later, America is a completely different place. It's become one huge carnival, where normalcy is scoffed at and the strange is prided above all else. It's a world made for the young, where booze can be bought on every corner and if you aren't doing drugs, you're no one important. Everyone tries to get in on the latest fashion trends, both surgical and otherwise, making it the norm to go to the doctor and ask for glowing skin and a see through face. Here in Mr.K's America, a place ran by desire and side show freaks, a walk to the grocery store could end in a riot. Rules have become nothing but myth.

But what about those who remember what America was like? Who scoff the chaos around them and wish for the old days where the world wasn't like the insides of a kaliedescope? Who long for simplicity, order, normalcy?
They rebel, of course.

You can be an "average" person, work in the carnival, be in the rebellion (which hasn't even been put together yet), or push drugs/do surgery.

Carnival people: Work under Mr.K, are very loyal to him, have strange and special talents. 

Rebels: You're trying to get people to rebel with you. Hope you don't get lured in by the madness of the circus...

Street Surgeons/Drug pushers: Business is booming, what can you say? You'd normally work under a carnival person or be a carnival person.

Person: Your destiny is yours. Tonight is a huge night, Mr. K's children's birthday. Where will you be?

Name:
Act if in Carnival:
Appearence:

PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:29 pm

Name: Larry Vine
What are you: Carnie
Act if in Carnival: drug pedaler (he was taken in by Mr. K, so he does odd jobs like push a cart of drugs around the carnival)
Appearence: Wiry with washed-out looking blonde hair. Has a nervous gleam in his gray eyes at all times.

Name: Julia Cartwell
What are you: Person
Act if in Carnival: n/a
Appearence: Petite, with long black hair pulled into a french braid. Sparkley blue eyes and pale skin.

Back to top Go down

In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World... Empty Re: In His Way, Mr. K Will Challenge The World...

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:49 pm

Name: Mathias Kite
What are you: Carnie, Mr.K's son.
Act: He's like the circus strong man becasw of his height and strength. Does random things to show this off, including juggling people and throwing them up in the air.
Appearence: He has his father's curly black hair and grey-blue eyes. I'd over eight feet tall and muscular, skin is a little pale. He has three piercings in one ear and two in the other.

Name: Myrah Kite
What are you: Mr.K's daughter, Carnie
Act: She's a contortionist and acrobat.
Appearence: She's Mathias' twin sister although they look nothing alike. She has very curly ash blonde hair to her hips, has large light blue eyes, looks very frail, is small and thin. She also has tattoos on both arms depicting snakes, birds, demons, and angels.

Name: Aro Fernandez
What are you: Carnie, Mr.K's mistress.
Act: Works and dances with fire.
Appearence: Shaggy bright pink hair halfway down back, tanned skin, upturned brown eyes, a Monroe and nose piercing, very curvy and medium height, has stenciled flower tattoos from her cheekbone to her navel.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:51 pm

I always loved Aro Smile
We can work with Mathias and get him some kind of storyline, just you watch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm confused... what's this about..?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:59 pm

It's basically what would happen if a Carnie ran America.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:09 pm

And I'm determined to make Mathias work! Somehow!
And I'll admitt, I did reuse her fr this one chat. People kept trying to kill her ad she was like yea...don't care. Oh, Aro. Smile
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:11 pm

Someone in Mr. K world tried to kill her?!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:15 pm

Nope, it was in another cc, lol. In fallen rose's broken hearts one, but the one she posted somewhere else. They were at a bar and she was cursing out the guy in charge.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:24 pm

Name: Sam James
What are you: Carnie
Act if in Carnival: Works with large animals (lions, elephants, etc)
Appearance: Really tall, lean but strong, longish reddish-brown hair, smirk-y...... if that makes sense xD
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:31 pm

Smirk-y, lol.
Welcome to Mr. K land, Music. We have fun around here. Mwhahahaha.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey. I train lions. That's not fun. That's dangerous.
Teehee.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Lol!
We'll start in a bit, we're just trying to track down one of our friends.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:37 pm

who's that?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:38 pm

Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:41 pm

Try inkpop....
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Well, DUH. We tracked them down already, we just have to get ahold of them now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Ah.
I tend to be Captain Obvious at times.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:50 pm

And maybe Endellion, if she's on right now.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:57 pm

doodoodoodoodoodoodoo
doodoodoodooDOOdododododo
doodoodoodoodoodoodoo
DOOdododod
Doo
doo
doo.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:00 pm

I feel like fishermen, lol. >:]
Wring em up, boys!
Or would that be an executioner? @-@
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:01 pm

lol you guys are funny. Are you trying to get ahold of Endellion? I think that the Hell C.C. made a new site, too. They had a thread on this site, but I don't know...it like died :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm

I'm not. xD I'm not helping at all. No productivity is coming from me. I am at a stand still.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:09 pm

No, I was talking to Limbo, lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:12 pm

Psh. WELL THEN.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next