the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

+2
Some New Stillettos
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel." - Page 2 Empty Re: "Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:11 pm

(I really don't know. If you want their hands to brush or something, that would work to allow some plot.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel." - Page 2 Empty Re: "Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:34 pm

(Alright, sounds good. But...is it through a computer or what?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:25 pm

(How about there's a box where there's room to pass items? Like a bookdrop at a library that can open both ways?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:53 pm

(Alright, cool.)
Fable nodded her thanks and opened up the drop box below her button panel. She reached out and took the pills from the guy's hand and accidently brushed him as she did so. She blushed a little, because people usually didn't have interaction with each other, and touching someone could be a liittle strange.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:20 pm

Kai: I flushed slightly at the other girl's touch and smiled at her. "Hope those pills help, ma'am."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:00 pm

Fable said, "Yes, I hope they do to. And you can call me Fable. Everyone else does, despite my number." I smiled at the guy kindly.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Kai: I nodded. "Come back again if they don't. And, um, my name is Kai," I said, glancing around to make sure no one heard us.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:09 pm

Fable: I nodded. "That's a pretty cool name. How'd you get it?" I knew it was kind of weird to be talking to this guy face to face, but I was bored and lonely.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:10 pm

Kai: I frowned and shrugged. "It's not like I know," I murmured. "I mean, it's always been my name, you know?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:14 pm

Fable: "Oh," I said. "Well, sorry to bother you. I guess I can let you go now." I suddenly realized this person didn't have the same conversational feelings as me and I decided I should let him off this awkward hook.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Kai: "Oh," I said, slightly disappointed she was leaving. "Okay. But if the medication doesn't work," I said, hinting at it in what I hoped was a subtle manner, "come by and ask for me. Kai."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:08 pm

(I guess I switched to first person. Haha!)
Fable: "Alright...I will," I said. I picked up on his hint. Or at least, I hoped it was a hint because I would hate to annoy him.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 01, 2011 7:27 pm

(haha it's fine.)
Kai: I smiled at her, hoping she would actually come back. "Good. I look forward seeing you again."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue May 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Fable: I nodded and pushed the off button on my control panel. I said to my empty house, "Looks forward to seeing me again? When am I going to see him again? I guess I could look him up on the computer..." After that thought I went over to my computer and turned it on. I sat down and started typing.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu May 05, 2011 8:08 pm

Kai: I sighed. It was nice to see that girl earlier. Maybe she'd come back and find me. I could only hope. I went to take another nap while I waited for more customers.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri May 06, 2011 4:11 pm

(Is he working in a building or from his house?)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 7:07 pm

(In a building.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue May 10, 2011 4:35 pm

(Alright, I was thinking that Fable could come to the pharmacy. I guess the people can come out of their houses.)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue May 10, 2011 9:34 pm

(Sure.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri May 13, 2011 4:54 pm

(Alrighty.)
Fable did some quick research then went to get dressed. She chose a light blue dress with a V-neck that came down to her knees. She put on a pair of dark grey flats and left her house. She left her house often for groceries and walks with her friends, so this was not anything particularly new to her. But she had only been in the pharmacy twice. She was a little nervous about this and meeting a new person at the same time.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm

Kai: I was enjoying this nap a lot.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun May 15, 2011 10:14 am

To Fable it seemed that it took her forever to reach the pharmacy, but when she did she didn't hestiate before going inside. The place was extremely quiet and the bell that rang when she opened the door was like an emergency beacon going off directly over her head.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 15, 2011 3:44 pm

Kai: When I heard the bell, I looked up and walked over to the counter.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu May 19, 2011 5:25 pm

"Um, hi," said Fable. She smiled tenderly and leaned against the counter.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu May 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Kai: I grinned. "Hey, you're back," I said. I quickly glanced behind my shoulder. "It's empty in here. Want to sneak in?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next