the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

+2
Some New Stillettos
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel." - Page 3 Empty Re: "Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

Post by flaggirl3 Fri May 20, 2011 5:07 pm

Fable smiled. "Definitely," she said.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

"Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel." - Page 3 Empty Re: "Embrace the New World. It feeds you, clothes you, homes you, teaches you . . . There is nothing more to desire. Do not rebel."

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 21, 2011 7:35 pm

Kai: "Okay. Just walk around. You'll find the way in."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue May 31, 2011 5:29 pm

Fable: "Alright," I said. I did just that and eventually found my way to Kai. He was sitting behind the pharmacy desk with his feet propped up. I smiled at him.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 pm

Kai: I smiled at her. "Hey, you're here. Take a seat."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:31 pm

Fable: I raised my eyebrows. "Um, okay," I said. I pulled a chair up with terrible screeching sound and sat down shyly. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear as Kai looked me over.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:08 pm

Kai: I smiled at her. "You weren't followed, were you?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Jun 20, 2011 11:10 am

Fable: "What do you mean?" I threw a glance behind me, just to be sure there wasn't anyone standing there.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:09 pm

Kai: "Just making sure. I don't think girls are allowed back here."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Jun 21, 2011 11:13 pm

Fable: I crossed my arms. "Oh? And what is that supposed to mean? Isn't that a tad sexist?" I smirked at him, but not nearly as offended as I could have been.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:35 am

*Oohs and Ahhs* Can i join?
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:43 pm

(@Ale: I don't know if the OC still posts on here, but if FG is fine with it, sure!)

Kai: I shrugged. "Just a fact..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:14 am

(Sure, you can join! Smile )
Fable: I nodded and uncrossed my arms. "Alright...What would happen if someone found me, then?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:49 pm

Kai: I frowned. "Well, uh...I don't know..." I hadn't thought this far.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:23 pm

Fable: I sighed loudly, "Well, I guess it doesn't necessarily matter, does it? I'm just glad to be out of the house."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:48 pm

Kai: I grinned. "Yeah. Being at home isn't much fun."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Jun 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Fable: I leaned towar Kai, resting my elbows on my knees and my chin in my hands. "Why is that?" I wondered to him. "Why is it that we feel so...claustrophobic here? In our own homes? I don't think it's supposed to be that way.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:00 pm

Kai: I frowned. "Yeah. I know. I'm not sure why that is."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:32 pm

Fable: "So...you mean, you think that too? I'm not the only one?" Fable could feel her eyes widen. Maybe she wasn't crazy after all.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:25 pm

Kai: I nodded. "Yeah. I've been kind of noticing lately..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:46 am

Fable sighed and leaned back in her chair. "There's not much we can do about it, is there?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:58 pm

Kai: "I don't know." I leaned in closer. "I've thought about leaving."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Fable: "Leaving?" I thought on this for a moment. Where would anyone go if they were to leave? This made no sense.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:25 am

((If it's alright with everyone, I would like to join... Am I allowed to be the mysterious ruler of the aboveground world?))

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:30 pm

This is completely dead...
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 12:18 am

((I see that now... Too bad. Seems like an awesome premise.))

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next