the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:18 pm

Jude
"Co-leader, yeah" I sighed, picking up a sand dollar

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:20 pm

Julia: "That's...cool..." I mumbled. I should have known that, but I guess I never really gave Jude a chance to talk. Darn. Well I was the crappiest girlfriend ever, wasn't I? I sighed slightly. "Full sand dollars are good luck...did you know that?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:27 pm

Jude
I shook my head, studying its perfect surface. Then I handed it to Julia with a small smile. My smile dropped and I looked at the ground, imagining myself proposing right now

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:33 pm

Julia: I smiled, my fingers carefully closing around the sand dollar so I wouldn't break it. But I saw Jude looked sad...or something like that. I cocked my head to the side slightly. "What's wrong, Jude?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:35 pm

Jude
"Nothing, but there's something I need to ask you. Please don't freak out" My fingers close around the box, and I'm about to get on one knee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 pm

good.

Julia: "Wha -?" I didn't finish my sentence, though, because I heard gunshot, and turned toward the source of the noise. Coming towards us on the beach was a group of men, carrying big guns and other weapons, led by...my father. "Shit." I mumbled, not thinking about why they were here, or how they knew WE'D be here. I just grabbed Jude's hand and began to run in the other direction from the scary-looking people.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Jude
I pulled out my knife with my free hand, just in case they got close enough that I needed to use it. Any second I expected to feel the pain of a bullet through my back

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:51 pm

Julia: I heard them continue to shoot, but when I glanced back, it looked like a lot of their shots were into the air, not at us. Had they changed their strategy. "I don't think they want to kill you anymore. I think they want you alive," I whispered to Jude in confusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Jude
"Well in that case, why are we running? They'll just catch up to us, and it's like they WANT to be chasing us for some reason..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:54 pm

Julia: "Just keep running," I muttered.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 pm

Jude
"But why? What if they have some kind of plan? And how badly do you think they want me alive?" I had a plan of my own forming....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:00 pm

Julia: "I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with you being the leader now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:02 pm

Jude
"Oh... that's a good point..." Crap, but doesn't that mean they have double the reason to kill me?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:05 pm

ransom.

Julia: They were beginning to gain on us, we couldn't run fast enough. There was a bend coming up, and beyond that was a woodsy area, it'd be harder for them to track us up there. "We have to go into the forest."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:09 pm

ahhhh, okay. I was thinking that or public execution, which seems to happen to my characters a lot o.0

Jude
I nod, turning into the woods with her

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:12 pm

hmm. good idea. mwuahahahah!
But I was hoping they wouldn't actually get caught. o:

Julia: We pushed through the branches of the lower trees, and made our way higher and higher. At first dad and his group were chasing us, but they couldn't get through with all their weapons, and they couldn't keep track of us. We came to a little clearing, with a tall, flat rock. I climbed up onto it, peering over the edge. They were still on the beach, in a large formation, discussing how to find us, probably.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 pm

o.o like srsly dude, what is WITH my characters and getting publicly exicuted?!
And yeah :0

Jude
"Alright... so... how are we going to get out NOW?" I asked, watching "I could make a distraction..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:19 pm

I don't know. I only remember Jonas being publicly executed.

Julia: "NO. You won't make a distraction, because then it won't be "we" that get's out." I rolled my eyes, and bit my lip, thinking. They were still discussing down on the beach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:22 pm

He practically got publicly executed twice, poor guy

Jude
"Hey, I haven't died /yet/ from making a distraction, and trust me, I've done it a lot. I wouldn't even fight them, just cause enough of a disturbance for you to get out"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Lol. Oh yahh, at the beginning in the prequel...right?

Julia: "But I want us BOTH to get out," I said quietly, looking over at him. "The whole "separation" thing never has worked for us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:28 pm

Not at the beginning, kinda... wait... whoa, he's been almost publicly executed THREE times!
Jonas: "I got publicly executed three times and all I got was this d*** robot arm. They should make that a t-shirt"

Jude
"Trust me, nobody will get hurt..." I said softly, kissing her once

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:29 pm

One at the beginning, then when he faked his death after the police officer beat him up on tv, and then... you know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Whoa.

Julia: "But..." I bit my lip looking away. "You don't KNOW that. You got hurt last time, with all the assassins."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:32 pm

Yup, he had a pretty suckish life
Jude
"That wasn't a distraction, though. I've been distracting cops sense I could talk" Literally "So I can do this. I'll play it safe though"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Julia: How else were we going to get away? I nodded slowly. "Promise?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next