the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:26 pm

Jude
"Swear" I nod with a lopsided grin. The Anthony thing wasn't really a distraction, I couldn't wait to mess with these people

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:29 pm

Julia: "It's not something to smile about," I muttered with a sigh. "But okay, if you promise to be careful...go." I pulled my knees to my chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Jude
I nod "I'll be back, I swear. And I love you Julia. Just in case I run into some trouble though..." I toss her the ring box "Don't open it unless something happens to me" Then I take off through the forest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Julia: I didn't really look at the object he tossed at me, but then I did a double take. Was that...? My eyes widened. No, Jude wouldn't...no. I shook my thoughts from my head. Jude didn't want to get married. That was the right size box, though...
No, it couldn't be...good thing I wasn't allowed to open it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 5:50 pm

Jude
"Hey, looking for me?" I asked, emerging out of the trees "Is this because of the whole leader of the Cirque thing, the killing your son thing, or the foiling your plans again and again thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:10 pm

Mr. Cartwell:

At a voice, the heads of everyone in the group snapped over to see Jude. I slimey smirk came across my face, as I went to the front of the little congregation, flanked on both sides by two guards. "A combination, I believe. Now are you going to come peacefully, or will we have to do this the hard way?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:15 pm

Jude
"No disrespect, Mr Cartwell, but what do you think?!" I laughed, and took off, but stayed in plain sight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Mr. Cartwell: I mumbled something to the group, and they took off after them. Now I could go in myself and find Julia, with Jude out of the way. I set off into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:20 pm

Jude
I glanced behind me and saw Mr Cartwell going into the forest "Run, Julia!" I yelled, hoping she could hear me as I kept the others distracted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:23 pm

Julia: I saw my dad walking into the forest, from my perch on the rock, and I gulped. I TOLD Jude this wouldn't be a good idea! I jumped off the rock, shoving the mysterious box into my pocket, and sprinting off into the forest, though I tried to be somewhat quiet so dad didn't hear.

Mr. Cartwell: My eyesight was getting worse and worse these days. I looked carefully for Julia as I made my way through the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:03 pm

o.o that wasn't there before
Jude
I ran faster, and dove into the water. The others looked uncertain for a moment, but actually followed. Wow. Just wow.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:07 pm

o-o weird.

Julia: I ran and ran up and up and up and .... I lost track of how many ups, dear god. Finally, I couldn't hear my father's footsteps, and I found a little cave that I hid in.

*switches to third person*

Cartwell's mob followed Jude, but most of them were not equipped for swimming, but for battle. Their heavy weapons tugged them to the sea floor, though so of them fled to land. Knowing Cartwell would be mad when he found them, they hurried off. So...basically...Jude wasn't being chased anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:11 pm

Jude
Haha, that's great. Watching them flounder around was pretty fun, actually. Then I swam back to land, shaking my head to get the water out of my hair. Julia was safe... right? I trudged back to find her, my wet clothes sticking to me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:13 pm

Julia: When I was absolutely positive my dad wasn't still stalking me, I climbed up on top of the cave. I saw the mob trudging off in the distance, down to maybe a fourth of the group. The others must have drowned. I smiled, and looked for Jude...the person that looked wet...that was probably Jude...yeah. I wondered if he could see me. I waved, a big sweep of my arm, then decided to sit on top of the cave until he got here, in case he COULD see me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Jude
I saw Julia's wave, and I broke out into a run, not stopping until I got to her. "See? Everything's fine, and we're free of your dad once again"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Julia: "Yay!" I beamed, sliding down from the top of the cave and hugging him, not caring that he was all wet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:19 pm

Jude
I kissed her once, grabbing the box from her pocket and slipping it back into mine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:20 pm

Julia: I felt him take the box, but didn't mention it. I turned away, feeling a blush coming for some reason I didn't quite know. "I kind of think we should stay here. My dad will think we went back to the apartment, he doesn't know I found this cave. And it's getting late, see the sun's getting ready to set." I looked up at the sky that was turning pink and orange at the edges of the trees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Jude
I nod, though I was getting chilled "Alright then"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:24 pm

Julia: "Then again...you're all wet...maybe not...I don't know! I'm not good with decisions. You're the one that's good at them, kind of. I mean, you're running the Cirque. So use this as practice," I realized I was rambling. "Stay or go back?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:32 pm

Jude
"Well... we can't go back to the apartment, but the tempature is dropping fast... your dad doesn't know about the base, we could sleep there? Plus Reese and Kay could probably use the company"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 19, 2011 11:33 pm

Julia: I nodded slowly. "Okay." I shrugged slightly taking Jude's hand and beginning to walk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next