the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 17 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:20 pm

I honestly don't know what to say. You guys can continue if you really want to.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 17 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

Ende doesn't want to. So go ahead.

I should probably get off, anyway.

(though I probably won't, lol)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:21 pm

I could do both at the same time? Like, one Jude happens right now, and the next Jude is a future Jude? xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Yeah, that's what I said...sorry it was a stupid idea, wasn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:26 pm

No, it's a good idea, that was me agreeing with you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Nevermind she's back. And I think she'll be fine with it.
Can you just start? *is a very impatient person, as you probably know*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:35 pm

Wait, so which Jude's future Jude?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:37 pm

Jude
I was drunk... well, not TOTALLY drunk, but pretty dang close. I had been drunk a lot lately, in fact, almost always whenever I wasn't working, I was drunk. I went into the bar, not even sure what bar it was

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:38 pm

Pavo: Future Jude is the one talking to Julia.

Julia: I continued to play, actually I was forced to sing along. The Glades' loved my voice for some reason, even though I didn't think it was all that great. In fifteen minutes or so I'd be off my shift, and it would be Nate's - that was his nickname - turn.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 pm

Jude
I looked up, though not very quickly. I had... heard her voice a lot lately. In singers, women in the street... I had seen her hair, her clothes, little details in every girl I passed. It was impossible for me to walk down the street without seeing somebody with her haircolor, or the way she walked... but... "Julia?" I whispered, confused. Then I turned around, debating weather or not I should leave

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:45 pm

Julia: I glanced up for a moment from the piano - bad decision. Another person that reminded me of Jude was standing near the door. I looked away and tried to refocus. It wasn't him. No, I'd been seeing him everywhere. Just like the last time, when we were apart for six months. No. I slipped up on the notes, but fumbled to recover the song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:46 pm

Jude
The faltering notes made me turn around, and I realized she looked enough like Julia to at least warrent a closer look... dang, I must be drunker then I thought... I walked through the crowd, studying the girl's face

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Julia: I finished up the song, and waited for someone to come request another song for me to play. I willed myself not to look to where I had seen the Jude-like person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:50 pm

Jude
Oh well, she probably wasn't Julia... but... what if she was? What if she was working here because she went ahead and married Daniel? "Can you play 'Julia'?" I asked, more softly then the other drunks yelling out suggestions from the bar stools. This was going to be another knife in my chest, but I didn't care. I just had to hear this song from somewhere other then my half formed nightmares

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Julia: My eyes flashed over, it really /was/ him! But...I couldn't just...fall back into our old pattern...couldn't just...act like nothing had happened. I acted as if he were just another drunk in the bar, nodding slightly, looking away, and beginning to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:54 pm

Jude
I couldn't help but give a little gasp when her eyes met mine. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes to keep from losing it as I leaned against a wall, listening to the music. Yes, another knife. Just as I thought it would be

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:57 pm

Julia: The song finished out, and I stood up, smoothing a crease in my dress as I walked down the two steps from the little 'stage' or sorts, and took a deep breath. Nate walked over, giving me a wondering look as he passed to go up himself. He worked the late shift. He was wondering why he was upset. I had told him some about me Jude...though I'd never mentioned his actual name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:58 pm

Jude
I watched Julia for a few more moments, then turned to leave, going to get more drunk somewhere

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:00 pm

Julia: "Jude," I called very quietly, almost as if I didn't want him to hear. Maybe I didn't. Especially if that wasn't even him...that would be embarrassing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:01 pm

Jude
I turned around, swallowing hard "J-Julia?" So what if it was? She probably hated me

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next