the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

3 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 16 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:40 pm

Julia: I gulped, letting tears fall, and ran in the opposite direction. Not for the apartment, or anywhere near it. Never. I couldn't go back there ever. Maybe my box was still there...or else I'd have to go find my mom...

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 16 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:51 pm

Jude
I was still clutching the bottle so hard my knuckles were white as I ran. When I was totally out of the area, I flung it at the nearest wall, cursing loudly. I wiped at my face, rouge tears trekking down it. I would NOT cry. I COULD not cry. I couldn't... I couldn't... I just can't do this anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 pm

Julia: I passed the Glade Inn and stopped. I heard music coming from inside...Quietly, I slipped inside the door. A guy was sitting at the grand piano in the fancy hotel bar, playing away. He had a great voice, too. I wondered how he'd managed to get that job? I was temporarily entranced by the music, soothed from my fight...or whatever that was... with Jude.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:02 pm

Jude
I should probably get to the Cirque, but I just didn't have the energy. I slumped against the wall covered in liquor, tears streaming down my face. I've lost Julia for good, and it's all my fault. I've lost the last good thing in my life.

This would be a great time for like, Tyler (but wait, he's busy) or Daniel or somone to find him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:21 pm

ohmygod, I seriously just teared up.

Tyler isn't busy. I'm not really in the mood to write a fight scene, but okay...

Julia: I hesitantly went over to the piano, and tapped the guy's shoulder. "Excuse me...?"

His green eyes slowly looked up at me through his shaggy brown hair, as he continued to play the piano. He nodded slightly.

"Do-do you work for the Glades?" I asked uncertainly. He didn't look familiar, and I knew many of their servants.

He chuckled. "No, I work for the toy store across the street."

"Oh..."

He shook his head. "Kidding, luv." I realized he was British.

"How long have you worked here?"

"A couple weeks...since the funeral..."

"Oh, I'm sorry, did one of your parents die?" My eyes widened slightly.

"Something like that," He mumbled.

"Do you get paid by the hour?"

"No..."

"Then...could I try? Please?" I asked hopefully. He nodded and slid over on the bench. I sat down next to him, taking a little breath before beginning to play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:07 pm

Since I'm bored, I'm just going to add to this conversation of Julia's.

Julia: He watched me silently, I wondered if he wanted the piano back? I stood up. "Thank you -"

"No, keep playing," He said softly, grabbing my arm before I could walk off, and tugging me back to sit at the piano. He gave me a lopsided smile and nodded at the keys.

I smiled slightly in amusement, beginning to play again. How was it that I could block Jude out of my mind? I'd probably remember him when I had nightmares tonight, sleeping alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:12 pm

Jude
I was /crying/?! I don't cry, I /never/... I slid down the wall to my knees, feeling defeated. I was beaten on all sides, and for once, I was just a 17 year old that has no parents, was assigned to rule a warring country, and just got his heart torn out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Julia: When I finished my song, the guy began to play...Julia. My eyes flashed up to him. What?! How...? Must have been a coincidence.

"Excuse me." I gulped down tears, running out of the bar, to the main lobby. My mom should still be staying here. I ran up the glass staircase. With the music gone, I could already feel the heartache seeping back in.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:34 pm

WAAHHH! SO SAAAAD!!!
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:36 pm

Julia: Tears were streaming down my face as I ran in on my mother, Abigail, and Mrs. Glade. My mother, without asking questions held me in a hug, rubbing my back like she used to do when I was a little girl. She pulled me off to a side room, one with all windows. It was so sunny, especially compared to the apartment which had so few windows.

"What happened pumpkin?" She sat me down on the couch next to her.

"We broke up," I gurgled through my tears.

"Aw I'm so-"

"And he proposed first. Then we broke up." My mom didn't know what to say to THAT.

*later that night*

Mrs. Glade had given me a room, well really a suite. Next to Abigail's. It was about the size of the apartment, but it was so much nicer. Not that I cared, I'd take back living in that apartment in a heart beat, especially if it meant seeing Jude again. I was curled up on the bed of the room, in gold and white pajamas soft as silk from the Glade's. The tv was on, but I could hardly focus on it.

There was a knock at the door. "Coming..." I mumbled. Probably my mom, or Abigail, or her mom. They'd all been checking on me every so often.

But the person at the door wasn't any of them, it was the guy from the bar. The one who had been playing the entrancing music. "Oh, hello."

"Hallo. Why did you run off earlier?" He asked, not bothering with formalities, it seemed.

"Oh, well, um...that song...kind of struck a nerve for me is all." I shrugged slightly. "I'm sorry."

"It's alright, I understand. Are you better now?"

"Um..." I hesitated, and he smiled sadly.

"Well, maybe this will make you feel better." He held out a white daisy, and I blinked in surprise.

"Th-thank you." I smiled slightly, taking the flower.

"Sure. Those used to make my sister happy, no idea why."

"You have a sister?"

"Yeah, and a brother."

"What-" I was about to ask what their names were, but then I laughed. "I just realized I don't even know your name."

"Maybe it's better that way," He mumbled, but then shrugged slightly. "Nathaniel."

"I'm Julia."

"Nice to meet you, Julia."

"So what is your sister like?"

"Whiney and annoying." He chuckled. "But she's sweet mostly." He pulled out a worn look wallet and flipped it open. Inside were a boy and a girl. Why...why did the boy look so familiar?

"What are their names?" I hated not knowing names for faces.

"Ellen and Tyler."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:37 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 pm

*eating popcorn and reading and creeping and WAAAHHing*
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:03 pm

O.O
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:04 pm

*Pretends not to be creeping this chat*
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:05 pm

Pavo! I didn't think you'd be back 'till the weekend, and I was all totally sad...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Julia: It had been a long day, and now it was just after dinner. Somehow I'd landed a job here with the Glades, maybe they pitied me after the break up. As a piano player. So a performer...on a smaller scale. And the music kept the thoughts that hurt away. That night, Abigail had curled my hair into loose ringlets, and I wore a short, white cocktail dress - to match the hotel uniforms, but mine got to be prettier since I was an entertainer for them. I wasn't sure what I was playing at the moment, but it kept me busy as the after dinner crowd came in for drinks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:06 pm

Oh darn, does Jude have to go talk to Mat now? :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:08 pm

That would probably be a good idea, what with the war and all... butidk

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Spired, you just made the 4444th post in this fourm.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:11 pm

But whatever, I'm easy either way. It would really help with the credability of Jude being gone for a while, tho

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:13 pm

Well you could do both? Razz

I honestly don't care about credibility, we could have just made it up, lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next