the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Jacky K.
Toxic Miracle
6 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 32 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:36 pm

Milo backed up against a wall, dripping. Splat...splat...splat His rough breaths were saturated with agony. It seemed as if every swish of air branded the inside of his lungs a thousand times over with cruel rods of ore. An inferno of pain blazed in his center as the machinery malfunctioned, the fire spreading to every limb of his being. Charcaol slices of hair tumbled into his face as his head slumped forward, matching the dusky jet black fuel that was sprayed across the floor at his feet. To him time had stopped. To him everything was...silent.

SmAsH Everything came tumbling back as Milo slammed his fist into the wall behind him, plaster dust and pieces crumbled and chipped, cascading to the ground and splashing into the drops of starless oil.

Milo picked his head up, and smiled obstinatly at his foes. "There's nothing sweeter than defiance."
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:02 pm

Ayakashi
I look down at Milo. Such an idiot. I look back at the Director. "I think i'll refuse whatever you're planning. I never like how your mind works." I fly up with Wisp, out of his grasp. His eyes narrow and his face becomes void of emotion, though he doesn't show any sign of hostility.
"Ayakashi, leave now and i won't ask next time. I'll force you," he warns me.
I smile. "Only when you catch me, old man."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:13 pm

((I like how nobody really seems to notice that people are spontaneously combusting. I mean, I know you're all preoccupied, but I think you'd tend to notice if somebody was on fire xD))

Peter
I was never really fond of burning people to death.
Doesn't mean I don't do it anyway.
I looked around, my hand still engulfed in the flames coming off of the guy's shirt I was gripping. Without even looking at him, I shoved the guy to the ground. I tried to block out the sound of his agonized howling.
There was a wraith across the room, lying on the floor and fading. I didn't know the girl, but I knew she was a friend. Good ol' soul vision.
"Sarah, extend the invisibility to her," I commanded, pointing. Another reason soul vision is helpful: invisibility is nullified when you use it. "Aiolii, assist her. Bring her over and tend to her. N--" Right. Nike wasn't here.
There was some commotion near the two test-tube psychobitches, and someone who I instinctively knew was an important person. A bad, important person. I switched my shape from a triangle to a spiral.
Sesria, give me my eyes back.
But the--
It won't matter. Out loud, I said, "Sarah, drop my invisibility."
"R-really?" she asked.
"Don't question a command," I answered sternly. Honestly, she always does that. Gods.
Sarah's energy no longer made a barrier around me, and I no longer saw through Sesria's eyes. Charged by the wind, I shot forward with blazing speed towards Important Bad Guy. That's why I didn't want Sarah to hide me anymore; I didn't want her to overexert herself.
I charged. In my hand was a cluster of still air, sharpened to a point.

((Was it Milo versus Red Wing or Milo versus Director? Say that Peter's planning to attack whoever Milo wasn't fighting. Also, the one he ordered Aiolii to help was Sparrow. She seems to be in lousy shape Razz

EDIT: Whoa, this was reply number 777! It must be lucky...))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:23 pm

I want to bring Marley into this...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:31 pm

Milo vs Red Wing....... but i don't want the director to die.........

The Director eyes the kid suddenly appearing cooly, as if was the most normal thing in the world. He presses a button on his watch and a force field glows softly around him, tinting him purplish. Ayakashi paused and chuckled. Finally got her power into some piece of technology. She points a hand towards Peter, catching him midair and stopping him. "Unless you want to die, i suggest you don't do that."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:46 pm

Cricket couldn't seem to look away from the sudden fire, smoke billowing up from thrashing and burning flesh, and a stabbing fear simmered up to his throat from nowhere. He cringed. I don't like fire much. He tore his hand away from his neck. What was this? He shook away the feeling and forced himself to stand. He edged his way in the direction of Red Wing's rifle.

Red Wing felt something deep within his mind, biting away at his restraint. He looked at Milo, no longer hiding a sickening grin. He twirled the black-stained knife. "You are going to die," he said gruffly, approaching him. Blood gargled out of his mouth as he spoke.

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:55 pm

This is sung kinda Ella Enchanted style
Marley:
"Everyday - I try and I try and I try... but everybody wants to put me down, they say I'm goin' crazy. They say I got a lot of water in my brain, Got no common sense. I got nobody left to believe... Yeah - yeah yeah yeah!" I sung out at the top of my lungs, my hair a frosted and snowy white as I kept the assembled scientists and guards pretty much just standing there, which was an enormus strain, but I tried not to use TOO much power "Ooh... Somebody - somebody... can anybody find me somebody to love?" I ran my hand through my now messy hair, dramatically. There was a lot of soul behind my words, and for good reason. I was the girl who's never been loved, not romantically, by family, by friends... I had nobody

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am

Aw poor Marley! xD

Well. Finn doubted that a scientist or guard would be singing at the top of their lungs, so that meant whoever it was could be the one Sarah had mentioned. He followed the sound, turned a corner and couldn't help but laugh. A midget singing her heart out in front of a bunch of blank-faced men in white coats. It was an odd scene. " 'ey! Lassy! Are you ah..." he cocked an eyebrow, trying to remember her name. "Mary, Marcey, Maryanne...Mar--Marce. Marley!" He snapped. "Are you Marley?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:05 am

*cry* Marley! *Huggle!*
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:08 am

Marley:
"Marley, master thief, at yer service" I greeted, jumping down from the makeshift stage, aka, a table in the middle of the meeting room. Hey, I got bored. "What can I help you with?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:14 am

"Long story short: we're breaking out, th' group said you're coming 'long, I found ya. C'mon if you want t' get teleported out rather than sing t' guards for th' rest of forever!" Finn said. Huh. Master Thief, huh?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:16 am

Marley:
"I'm coming, I'm coming. These jerks don't appriciate me, anyway" I joked, following him down the hall

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:21 am

Finn's mouth tilted into a lopsided smile. "Aye, c'mon. This way." He started down the direction that he came.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:23 am

Marley
"So what's going on? Have the troops all assembled?" I inquired

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:27 am

"Aye, or as well as I know. Last time I saw 'em they were trying t' get into a room that supposedly held Ami, th' last b'sides you we 'ad t' find. No idea 'ow that went down. Be ready for a fight." He hurried through another hall.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 12:31 am

Marley
"Ooh, fighting, something I'm good at" I nodded, though it was just something else I had to loathe about myself. A natural soldier, I thought bitterly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:02 pm

Stop with the angst, Marls

Marley: *headwall* *headwall* "Angst. Angst. Angst"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:31 pm

xD Cheer up Marls! You know what they say! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ&feature=related

They hurried up the stairs and Finn stopped at the double-doors that everybody had dissapeared into. He heard voices but couldn't make anything out as he punched in the lock code, and looked back to make sure Marley was behind him before quietly slipping inside. No one seemed to notice him. Go figure.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:30 pm

I'll watch that when my whole family isn't in the room xD
and I'm on for just about 30 min, btw, then I need to wash the dishes and all that

Marley
As I slipped inside next to him, I slipped the knife out of my bag. It was total chaos. "Fun" I muttered under my breath, studying the scene

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:44 pm

Milo laughed cockily, wincing and wrapping his arm around his middle. Duh, he thought taking in a sharp breath. "Yeah," Milo said to Red Wing nodding slightly "but you have to get over here first handsome."

hi guys Smile lol
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:47 pm

I can't believe how Marley went from acting all silly and belting out tunes to frozen scientists, to kill mode...
Marley: "I'm /not/ going to kill anybody. Not again"
Mmhm, suuure you aren't, Marls

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:48 pm

Hi!

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:50 pm

I never get to chat with you! Our charries must meet!
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:52 pm

Yes, they must! Marley's in the room right now, I think Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Apr 08, 2011 3:59 pm

haha, his hands are a lil full right now, what with dying and all. They can have a pretend convo? like an interview thing, for fun?
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next