the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Maze

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Love Maze - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Maze

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:20 pm

hmm..... okay, but you have to wait for another person cuz i'd rather not have pairings that are from the same person.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:22 pm

Mason: "Josh and Allie [these are two random names i used for the friends] said that the center is a clearing. It also has a table on it with the hearts. That should be easy to figure out where we are... sorta."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:33 pm

Aria: "Yeah, yeah I hope so. I mean, I hope it makes it easier."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:42 pm

Mason: "Same here. But I have a feeling we're not coming out of this as clean as we are now." I laughed a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Apr 06, 2011 6:38 pm

louielui517 wrote:Patrick-I roll my eyes, trying to look as if I could care less about this thing. "Yeah, I guess. Might as well get this thing over with."

Ivy-I look to Mason. "Hey, you ready to start?"

Laura- "Ugh. Don't be such a party pooper," I joke and nudge him with my elbow, "All we gotta do is go in, get our color heart, and get out." I blush, remembering that we need to kiss when we get out.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

http://www.theconstantnightmarecalledmylife.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:48 pm

Ivy-I blush. What did he mean when he said "clean"??? Did he mean, like, we'd be up to some "dirty" stuff in there, or did he mean physically clean? As in we might get our clothes messy? "Uh, yeah...."

Patrick-I scoff. "I am no party pooper." I just can be a bit conceited at times. And bratty. "Yeah. We have to do that, and we have to kiss. Don't you remember that? But no need to worry. I'm a good kisser." I flash her the smile that no girl can resist, the one that is complete with dimples and perfect, straight, white teeth.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:52 pm

Laura- "Stop that," I say with a laugh and point to his smile, "I need to focus and that's not going to help."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Location : The place where heartbroken people everywhere are getting a little bit stronger. (:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Patrick-"Finding it hard to resist it, eh? I do have a rather irresistible smile."

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Apr 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Alex- I laugh. "You are so full of yourself. And yes I do. Now are we going to go in or stand here and loose?" I joke.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:04 pm

Patrick-I'm surprised to find that I'm smiling for real, as suppose to just smiling to show off, which is usually what I reserve my smiles for. After all, they're prizewinning. Or could be. "Full of myself? Really? Oh, no, not at all. I simply state the obvious. And no, we will win. Shall we?" I gesture for her to step into the maze.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:07 pm

Laura- I flip on my flashlight and walk into the maze.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:09 pm

Patrick-I follow Laura, not knowing what to expect.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:13 pm

LAura- I pull out my silly string just in case. I gasp and jump back into Patrick when I hear a noise all the sudden. "Sorry."
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:25 pm

Patrick-I laugh. "It's cool. Sorry I scared you. No need to be frightened. After all, I"m here. I can protect you."

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:27 pm

Laura- I blush and laugh a little awkwardly, thankful for the darkness hiding my face but then realizing my flashlight's pointed up at me.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:32 pm

louielui517 wrote:Ivy-I blush. What did he mean when he said "clean"??? Did he mean, like, we'd be up to some "dirty" stuff in there, or did he mean physically clean? As in we might get our clothes messy? "Uh, yeah...."

Patrick-I scoff. "I am no party pooper." I just can be a bit conceited at times. And bratty. "Yeah. We have to do that, and we have to kiss. Don't you remember that? But no need to worry. I'm a good kisser." I flash her the smile that no girl can resist, the one that is complete with dimples and perfect, straight, white teeth.

Mason: "Oh my god, I totally freaked you out, didn't I? I just meant we'd probably be covered in silly string by the time we get out of here." I laughed a little, and hugged her. "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:39 pm

Ivy-"Nah, nah, it's cool. Yeah, I understood what you were saying..." I hold my breath, hoping he won't be able to see through my lie. Fortunately, because we're hugging he can't see my blushing face, something that always happens when I lie.

Patrick-"You're blushing!" I say, teasing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:46 pm

Mason: I let her go, and turned the flashlight in the direction we were walking. "Hmm... I wonder if they put any surprises in here for us. They never mentioned them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Ivy-"Oh no. Surprises?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:58 pm

Mason: "I'm sure they won't be anything dangerous. Maybe some of our friends are hiding out in the maze walls and are planning to jump out at us or something. Nothing too over the top. But if they are, I promise you'll be okay. Got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Aria: "I got it. Aye aye, sir," I say joking and trying to assuage my nerves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:08 pm

(So, I meant to write "Ivy" in those posts....sorry "Aria" is the name of a character in another RPG Neutral)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:12 pm

i kno.

Mason: I laughed. "No need for the formalities, Miss Austin."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Ivy: "Oh, of course. Please forgive me....Dickens? And I was thinking that maybe I was one of the Bronte sisters, not Austin." I laugh as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by LinakeNoelani Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:07 am

louielui517 wrote:Ivy-"Nah, nah, it's cool. Yeah, I understood what you were saying..." I hold my breath, hoping he won't be able to see through my lie. Fortunately, because we're hugging he can't see my blushing face, something that always happens when I lie.

Patrick-"You're blushing!" I say, teasing.

Laura- "Oh. Uh..." My blush gets brighter, "Uh, we should... Yeah." I lean forward and start walking again.
LinakeNoelani
LinakeNoelani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum