the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Tyler: "Good." I swept her off her feet, in the literal sense, and started back towards my place. When we got there I laid her on the bed, and held up my hands innocently. "I'm not trying anything. You get the bed tonight."

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Name: Yuri Kystnitch
Appearence: Tall, but not Mathias tall, and buff, stringy ash blonde hair to his shoulders, tan, light blue eyes, blonde eyebrows and eyelashes, a tattooing tongue, always wears a coat whose collar comes just above his nose.
Note: Intimidating but quiet, has the mentality of a shy child and does surgical experiments. When he does talk, it's very formal.

Sure.

Rita: Tyler is being so nice today. I can't tell why, but I decide not to question. Nice Ty is...well, nice. I wish he'd stay around more often. "Thanks," I whisper again ad I pull the covers over my head.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:48 pm

Tyler: I shrugged and flopped onto the couch, closing my eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Fast forward? And should she still fall for his brother at first?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm

I don't know, what do you think?
And yes, fast forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm

It'd make things more interesting...
Depends on what you had planned for how they'd be involved with the Brits.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:56 pm

Matthew is really just a double agent for the Brits, he's just sticking around to give them anything he hears. And as for Tyler...not sure he's involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm

In that case, I say do it. Rita may hate the way the way things are now, but she wouldn't want the British to take over.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:00 am

So you mean do it...like Rita fall for Matthew?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:01 am

Yep.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am

Okay. Well...hmm...so should she go by the hotel again? I don't know how else they'd stumble upon each other.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am

Ok. Can you start?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:05 am

Surrrrrre.

Matthew: On my break from playing in the bar, I stepped outside, sitting on the steps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:08 am

Name: Liam Becker
Appearence: Dull brown eyes, bright blond, messy hair. Very pale skin, kinda fragile looking
Note: He's very soft spoken, and has a very even temper and personality. Despite his young age, is learning how to deal with Diana's mood swings and calm her down. He's her assistant, and very good at his job

Name: Aimee D'Aubigne
Appearence: http://www.jupiterimages.com/Image/royaltyFree/98680178#Header (maybe a little older, she looks pretty young)
Note: Load and bossy

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:13 am

Rita: I sigh as I walk down the street. I woke upat twelve and was still up before Tyler. At least I got to skip out on the akwardness since I don't know what I would've said to him. What could I have said? The whole thing is just so embarrassing. I let myself get in too deep and /he/ had to find me. I need to find a new place to crash.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 am

Matthew: I noticed a dark haired girl, she looked familar. "Well if it isn't Rita." I smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 am

Dania: "Shit," I mutter as I drop the phone. That was a lot harder than I expected it to be. I've gotta brush up on my tactics. I take another swig of beer and head to my room to start packing.

Louis: "Now if I were pants, where would I be?" I bend down and look under the bed, wiggling my bed as I try to get a better look. I'm in nothing but my boxers and socks considering the girl just left before the Americans called. And in that short period of time, my room's managed to become a pig sty. What does one pack when they go to America? And where the hell did my pants go?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 am

Rita: I jump and look around. But when I notice it's just that guy again, I let myself relax a little. "Hey," I mutter back. Maybe he knows someone with a cheap room.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:21 am

Matthew: "Why are you back in these parts?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:23 am

Rita: I guess it won't help to ask..."I'm kinda looking for a new place to stay. Know anyone who's renting cheap?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am

Matthew: "Eh, no sorry. The Glade's...well maybe I could get you a discount. If that's why you're looking, for a place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:27 am

Liam
"What's the matter, boss?" I asked, walking into her room when I noticed there was something obviously wrong

Aimee
"Looking for these?" I laughed, holding up a pair of pants I had found on the floor of the kitchen

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 am

Dania: "We are two seconds from going to war with the Brits," I say frankly, running my fingers through my hair agitatedly before tossing three shirts, a dress, and four pairs of pants in. That should be all I need.

Louis: "Ah, mon ami!" I grab my pants and kiss her on the cheek. "What would I do without you? I swear when we go to America, I will buy you as many prostitutes as you want."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:39 am

xD wow Louis, just... wow xD

Liam
"But..." My eyes widened, and I stood, shocked. This was extreme, even for Dania. "Why?" She probably had a very good reason, after all, she HAD to have a good reason if she was going to throw the country into war with a major world power

Aimee
I grinned, my eyes sparkling with my laughter "Sounds like quite a plan, Monsieur. Why are we going to America?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:47 am

Sorry I fell asleep again. I'm sick and the play started Friday, so I'm really exhausted half the time.

Rita: I nod. Although as broke as I am, I don't know if a discount'll be good enough.

Louis: "To discuss our involvement in the impending war," I say as I start putting on my pants. "Set rules, come up with plans, blah, blah, blah."

Dania: I'm not nearly drunk enough to talk about this yet. I shove extra bullets into my bag. "Because..." I mutter like a kid.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next