the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:51 am

Ohh, okay

Aimee
"War?" I ask, tilting my head "What war?!"

Liam
I helped her finish up packing "Because why?" I coaxed, crossing my arms

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 2 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:59 am

Ok.

Louis: "World War III," I say, popping another bonbon into my mouth. "Well that's not really what it's called, but it /does/ have a nice ring to it. World~War~Three. Oh, I wonder what our alliance will be called. Something sexy and yet at the same times deadly. Like a cobra or an eel."

Dania: "Because I told the Americans we'd help defend them against England."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Random fact: To Jonas and Marshall (mainly Jonas): Don't worry about Joyce thinking you guys are gay for a while, people have thought my best friend and I were lesbians before. I think it's just a best friend thing

Aimee
"Hm... the Viper Alliance?" I suggested, still trying to process what was going on.

Liam
There was absolutely no use getting angry, upset, ect "Well, alright then" I said simply, with a long sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:14 pm

XD That actually makes a lot of sense.

Louis: "The Viper alliance... Do you think the others will mind if it's in French?"

Do you want to bring in the Russians?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 pm

xD I know, it's actually really funny, because my cousin and his friends are CONVINCED we're lesbians. My friend suggested our new ploy to pick up guys should be to convince them we're bi or something xD she's my Marshall, so to speak, and has been sense preschool. We do really stupid, occasionally Beatles related stuff together. It's awesome.

Aimee
"It sounds sexy, of course they won't" I said, going to my room and emerging just a few minutes later with a huge bag packed with a ton of my stuff

sure
Albina
I was muttering curses at the phone for about thirty minutes after I hung up, until my sleep deprivation finally caught up to me. I fought past it, going to the kitchen to get coffee. Everybody else was asleep, I was fairly sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 pm

Wow, Ende, you made a character that isn't afraid of the word "sex" lolol

Matthew: "...it might help if you can play an instrument. But I'm guessing you can't, since you don't like musicians?" I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:26 pm

We even have 'Chaz', a chicken/goat/bear imaginary guardian angel. Not a Mr Walrus rip-off, mind you, I wasn't even thinking about the walrus when we came up with it one day. Now whenever we have good luck, or narrowly avoid getting hurt or something, we go 'Thanks Chaz'

And quiet, Spire >.>

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:28 pm

hehehe, then again Kayla has tried Reese on that one yet...! LMAO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:32 pm

OH YES I WOULD.
that's the next word she's going to use to make you blush. ^_^
hehehehehheeh I'm so evil.

Kayla: "Hey Reese!"

I would run if I were you, Reese, run for the hills!

Kayla: "Are you telling him to runaway from me?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:33 pm

I wish I had a Marshall. I think I /am/ the Marshall for most of my friends. Razz
Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, acts a little lesbiany in drama. It's hilarious!

Louis: I eventually get eight suitcases of clothes together, which is pretty good for me. I usually get ten. "Ready?"

Yuri: I put down my sandwhich as Albina walks in. I thought everyone was sleeping, but I guess I was wrong. I wave a little but stop when Iswe the look on her face. Is something wrong?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:34 pm

I think when people are really close friends they just kind of end up acting lesbiany naturally. xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:37 pm

Reese: "Um... uh... ah..." *so torn*

and haha, we kinda switch off being Marshall and Jonas, in a way, though I think I'm generally Jonas. Though I do know a lot more about the Beatles. Red Bull in my Yellow Canary, btw >.>

Aimee
I fake salute, holding my bag tightly "Ready!" I laughed, taking his arm with mine, and probably not taking the situation seriously enough

Albina
I don't meet Yuri's gaze as I slowly get a cup of coffee. I don't even talk until I'm halfway done with the mug "Pack your bags as soon as possible, we're going to America" I said very softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 pm

Kayla: "Don't runaway Reesey-Bear." *puppy dog face*

*slaps Kayla* Not fair, using a puppy dog face! If he knows what's good for him he'll leave.

Kayla: "Ouch." *looks hurt*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Quit saying that, repeating nonsense words is annoying.

Kayla: "What was that word you wanted me to say, Spire?"

Sex.

Kayla: "Ew! Why would you want me to say that to Reese? GROSS."

*headdesk*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:46 pm

xD see, even Kay has limits!
Reese: "Lala, I can't hear anything" *ears plugged*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:47 pm

(xD lol)

You so can Reese! You two are so immature. Then again, since you're orphans, you've never had Health Class...

Kayla: "Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Sex is grossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Especially meaning with Reese...ew."

What is THAT supposed to mean?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 pm

Reese: *shudders* "Ew... wait, what IS that supposed to mean, Kay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:51 pm

Kayla: "Sex with YOU?! GROSS." *looks disgusted*

...I have no words, Kay, I have no words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:55 pm

Reese: "That's just kinda... weird in general, but why is it specifically worse with /me/?!"

GTG, be back much later, I think...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:56 pm

Yuri: America? I thought Albina hated America. I watch her for a moment, waiting for an explanation. But when she stays silent, I get up and do as I'm told. Orders are orders.

XD how does France function with these two?

Louis: "Oh America, home of the insane, where the woman throw themselves at your feet and everyone is high," I sing song, not caring that it doesn't rhyme.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:57 pm

Okay bye...

Kayla: "Because...you're like...my brother..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next