the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 pm

What?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 3 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:52 pm

You never replied to Matthew all this time. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:02 pm

Sorry, I forgot!

Rita: "You guessed right," I sigh as I run a hand through my hair. "The last time I sang was in the fourth grade, and even then I was always in the back since I sounded like a mutilated cat."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:05 pm

Albina
I nearly break down when he leaves, exhaustion and a heap of other emotions bearing down on me like a heavy weight. But I keep my emotionally netrul shell up, and pack in just a few minutes

XD I have no idea

Aimee
"And liqour is as common as the air they breathe, and everything is a giant fun house!" I add in a singsong voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:06 pm

Matthew: I chuckled. "Alright. Be right back." I walked back inside, and up the glass staircase to talk to the Glades. All of us regular employees knew about the staircase, though it was hidden to most people. "Mrs. Glade, I have a question.

She nodded, sipping her tea.

"Could you split my suite in half? There are two bedrooms, so just split it down the middle?"

She thought about it, then asked. "Why?"

"I have a friend that needs a place to stay for a bit."

Her lips formed a thin line. "How long?"

"...A bit."

She sighed. "Fine, but she has to share your room like you asked, and can't disturb the guests."

I nodded.

"Fine..."

"great, thank you."

I walked back down to Rita. "I got you a room, for free."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:13 pm

Rita: My eyes widen instantly. Is this guy serious? How'd he go from a discount to"free?" I pull at my hat in thought. "What's the catch?"

Yuri: I pack my things quickly. All I really need are a few changes of clothes and my medical supplies. Who else will be involved in this? Romania, Italy, Germeny? Definately not France- the rulers are nearly as crazy as the American's. I walk out of my room and gesture towards the door.

Louis: "And a trip to the grocery store can end in a riot!" I finish as I slip into the limo. Oh, this'll be so much fun!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 pm

No I didn't
and haha, if only Yuri knew. If only Yuri knew.

Albina
"And don't tell anybody about this, understand? Nothing is offical yet, this is just a discussion, plain and simple" I said quickly, my eyes flashing as we went through the door.

Aimee
I laugh, my eyes shining again as I slid in next to him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Kayla: "Well it'd be weird because you're like a brother..............."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Rita: Is he worth trusting? He looks nice, sure, but those are always the ones that turn on you first. But still, I don't exactly have another option. Except going back to Ty's... "Ok," I say slowly. "Where's the room?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:22 pm

Matthew: "I'll show you." I gestured for her to follow me. I led her to the elevator, then up to floor 6. They had already split the room, which had originally been two, back into two. Hers was 637 and mine was 638.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:27 pm

Reese: "We've made out before, Kay, I think we passed the brother/sister thing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:28 pm

Rita: I walk in and look around. The room is relatively plain, the only decorations being a bed, a nightstand, a dresser, and a small lamp. But it's clean and simple. "Thanks," I mutter. It seems like I've been saying that way too much.

Yuri: I can't think of anyone I'd tell it to, so I nod and zip my lips with an imaginary zipper. I hope she's not actually considering this. Although if she weren't, we wouldn't be going.

Louis: "And we're off!" I yell as the limo bounds down the road. Francois isn't the best driver exactly, but if he were I wouldn't have hired him.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:29 pm

Kayla: *blinks* "We've made out?" *still isn't past the brother/sister thing, though. she's a twisted girl*

Matthew: I shrugged. "No problem. I gotta go back to work...see ya later." I walked to the elevator and pressed lobby.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 pm

Reese: "Yes..."
and should we fast forward to the leader meeting?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Yep, fast forward for both?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Kayla: "Ohhh when we kissed on the sidewalk? That's making out? Or was it that other time..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:33 pm

all three counting Russia?
sure Smile

Reese: "The other time"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Kayla: "Oh...hmm. I guess I learn something new everyday." *shrugs*

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Mmk.

Louis: "Ah, Aimee. Can't you just smell the sex in the air?" I'm standing in top of a statue of some random soldier, hands on my hips as I take a huge whiff of America.

Rita: "Ok," I say as I start unpacking. When he leaves, I realize I've forgotten some of my stash. I curse and dump everything out on my bed, double, triple
checking. But it's just not there. Looks like I'll be stopping by Ty's again.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:38 pm

Kayla: *cocks head to the side* "What am I missing? what point?"

hehe Rita.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next