the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:59 am

Kayla: I made a puppy dog face. "Pleeeeeease can we come?"

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 21 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:01 pm

Jude
I glanced over at Julia, not sure what to say

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:03 pm

Julia: "Whatever, you can come." I rolled my eyes, giving up.

Kayla: "Yay!" I jumped off the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:08 pm

Jude
I gave a tiny sigh, taking Julia's hand in mine "Alright, let's go then"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Julia: I shrugged at Jude and we went down the stairs, to the streets.

Kayla: I bounced out. "Come on Reeeeeese!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 21 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21