the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Jude
"That would be cool, where to?" I asked

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 20 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:10 pm

Julia: "You pick...the guy usually chooses that sort of thing."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:25 pm

Julia: "Are we really going over this again? It's /our/ money."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:34 pm

Jude
"Fine... hm... dinner?" I suggested. That was the first thing that came to mind

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Julia: "You're so unoriginal." I rolled my eyes, but then shrugged. "But sure. Dinner."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:47 am

Jude
I muttered something under my breath with a sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 12:48 am

Julia: "But...you're trying. So that counts." I kissed him very lightly on the lips. "What restaurant do you want to go to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:50 am

Jude
I smiled slightly, then shrugged "You pick"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:52 am

Julia: Ugh. "Okay...uh..." I thought about restaurants I knew of. They didn't have many of the chain restaurants here, that they did in the natural neighborhood. I hadn't really been to a restaurant here, before. "I don't really know of any, actually."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:55 am

Jude:
"Um... well there's this great diner pretty close to here, maybe we could go there?" I suggested

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:58 am

Julia: "Okay -" Just then someone knocked on the door. I glanced at Jude then went to open it.

Kayla: I bounced into their apartment. "Hello, hello! I've come on a quest to bother Jude ~ because Reesey has gotten boring."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:15 am

Jude: T.T

Jude: "Guys, we're kind of busy, can you come back later or something?" I asked, just as Reese walked in

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:16 am

What's with the face, Jude?

Kayla: "No, no, no! The whole fun in annoying you is doing it when you're busy!" I went and jumped on the couch, jumping and jumping. "Come on, Reese! Help me!"

Julia: I just looked from Kayla and Reese to Jude, not really sure how to feel here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:19 am

Jude: *gestures to chat*

Jude: I made the real life equivalent of -_- as I watched Kay, just as Reese hopped up and joined her. "Guys. Seriously. Please get out, that's the last time I'm going to ask nicely"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:20 am

but why are you so upset, silly Jude?

Kayla: SILLY IS MY WORD.

Kayla: "NOooooo we want to hang out with you and Julia ~"

Julia: I tried to keep a straight face, even though Kayla and Reese were amusing. AND ANNOYING. But still entertaining and amusing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:23 am

Jude: Reese did a little half spin and almost ended up on the ground, but he managed to regain balance. I just sighed again, debating weather or not to use my angry voice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:25 am

Kayla: I giggled. "Why are you guys so busy, anyway? Hav adult stuff to do?" I grinned wickedly.

Julia: I blushed. "No, we were just going to get something to eat...."

Kayla: "Ohoh! You should take us with you!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:27 am

Jude
"Uh no, we really shouldn't" I said, irritation creeping into my voice "It's kind of a... ah... a..." "Date?" Reese inturrupted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:30 am

Kayla: I giggled. "A date? Then that's even more of a reason we should go with you. Just imagine the annoyance we can cause on your date ~"

Julia: "Oh my god," I muttered under my breath. Kay was ridiculous. "It's not a date...it's just dinner...no fun there... at all..." I tried to make it sound dull. I mean, really though, how exciting would it be, anyway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:32 am

Jude:
"Right. Just us sitting there, talking, eating... maybe kissing at some point" That last part was my last line of defense against this madness

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:33 am

Kayla: "Ewwww kissing." I wrinkled my nose.

Julia: "Yup, you don't want to be around for that...."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:34 am

Jude
"Right." I nodded "You guys don't want to just sit there awkwardly watching us kiss, do you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:50 am

Kayla: "We can just look away at those parts." I shrugged.

Julia: I sighed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:58 am

Jude: I sighed "Geez Kay, give us a break, won't you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next