the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 19 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:29 am

Reese
"Whatever, it's pretty routine. Making sure my lungs are okay after the gunshot and everything..."

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 19 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:34 am

Kayla: "It's a yes or no question, Reesey-Bear! Do you want me there?" I singsonged, then giggled. "Hey, that rhymed."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:36 am

Reese
I laughed "Sure, Kay-Kat, if you want to come, you wouldn't... be a sore... thumb?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:47 am

Kayla: I blinked. "What does that mean?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:50 am

Reese
"I have no idea, I was just trying to rhyme" I admit with a sheepish smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:51 am

Kayla: "Oh." I laughed. "What time's the appointment at?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:56 am

Reese
"In two hours, so about three in the afternoon"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 2:57 am

Kayla: "Okay-doke~" I 'danced' around the room, humming to myself. "What will we do 'til then?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:00 am

Reese
"Well... we could grab something to eat at the diner we got our sodas at earlier?" Though the man behind the counter may not be too happy to see us back...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:06 am

*cries*
the real jonas? Lol

Kayla: "Hm, the man might yell at us - SO OKAY!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:08 am

YES, FRIGGEN MR K JONAS *cries harder*

Reese
"Alright then" I slid off the bed, and began to walk out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:10 am

Kayla: I followed him, finding his hand and swinging our hands as we walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:24 pm

*le rewind*
Jude
"Hey Julia, I think I can do a cartwheel" I called from across the room before attempting to do one, and falling "Nevermind..." what possesed me to do that?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:25 pm

Julia: I laughed. "You should really stick to knives."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:29 pm

Jude
I rubbed the back of my head, standing up "Maybe I should. They're much less dangerous" I smirked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:39 pm

Julia: I rolled my eyes. "Yeah...sure. At least they are for you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:41 pm

Jude
"Well, it's true... hey wait... dangit, I was supposed to ask Jonas something today, but I forgot what it was" I realized, irate

Yes, I AM mean enough to make this rewound back to before he died

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:46 pm

WOW >.>

Julia: "Well that came out of nowhere. I guess you'll be going to the Cirque or the Base or whatever then..." I held back a sigh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:47 pm

MWAHAHAHA...

Jude
"Nah, it probably wasn't that important. I was just thinking out loud." I shrugged

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Julia: "Oh..." I half-shrugged, rocking on my heels and looking at the ground. "But don't you have to work today?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 9:51 pm

Jude
"Actually, today's my day off, unless there's some huge emergency" I grinned

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:03 pm

Jude
I laughed slightly "So, what do you want to do?'

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2011 10:06 pm

Julia: "I ... don't know." I frowned. "Ummm. I still have some money from my parents. We could go on a REAL date. Something that actually costs money..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next