the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

2 posters

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 18 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:49 pm

Yea, without telling her parents. They think she just went to the Cirque for work.

Olive: I look around. It's smaller than I'd like, but a room's a room. I gently lay my bag down and hand him a five. "Don't tell anyone I'm up here."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II - Page 18 Empty Re: Expert Texpert, Choking Smokers, Don't you think the joker laughs at you? II

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:52 pm

OH NO v.v Larry will be upset, too, not just Myrah.

Charlie: I shook my head and handed her back the money. "Runaways need every cent, don't they?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:58 pm

I bet. Sad
I said Myrah because she's more open with her frustration with Olive's depression.

Olive: I frown as I pocket the money again. "How'd you know?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:01 pm

True.

Charlie: I smiled slightly and shrugged. "I've worked and lived around carnies my entire life, I've seen my share of runaways, I know what to look for."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:05 pm

Jared
I quickly let go of my wheelchair and grabbed Fluffy III. Oh my gosh, that IS soft

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:20 pm

Olive: "That's right, you've been here for awhile haven't you?" I sit down on the floor as best as I can and start "unpacking."

XD

Bo: "Stop or we'll shoot!" I hurriedly grab onto the handles of Jared's chair and toss JR the BB gun. As he's taking out the cops, I dig between the wheels and tug on the fireworks I'd put by the wheels. "C'mon, J!" He's such a shitty shot, but for now the cops are disarmed. He squeezes in the chair next to Jared and I start lighting up the fireworks.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Charlie: I nodded. "Well, bye." I turned to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:22 pm

charlie is bad at socializing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:23 pm

Jared
I wrapped part of Fluffy III around my head to prevent any more physical problems that may result from head damage. Because seriously, the disabilites I have are enough, thank you very much.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:27 pm

Yea, I see. XD

Olive: "Wait." I take out my phone and hand it to him. "Destroy this. Bury it, set it on fire, I don't care. Just do this for me, and then you can forget I'm even up here." I can't do it myself, and I don't want to keep it. All I could think about would be Mom and Dad flooding my inbox.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Charlie: I nodded, though I had no intention of actually destroying it. She'd regret it if I did. I'd tell her that it was gone, though, if she asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:31 pm

JR: "And here we go..." Bo heaves herself up into the chair just as it starts flying down the sidewalk. "Jared quick, how do you drive this?!" He uses the wheels, right? But those are going waaay too fast.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Olive: "Thanks. Again." I let him go and start digging through my bags for pills.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:34 pm

Jared
I glanced down at the wheels spinning /way/ too fast, and gulped "Now? I don't. Uh...." Think, think, think...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 pm

Bo: "Push against the sides and hope you can afford face surgery if we fall?" JR gasps. "Bo, that's what ugly people do! I am waaay too sexy for that." "Well I don't see you coming up with a plan!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Jared
"Out of the three of us, surely we can think of something better then that!" Seriously, between two Kites, and Bo... hm.... "Everybody hold on!" I unlatched my bag from the back of my wheelchair, and extended the two straps to their full extent. We were coming up to a corner with a firehyrdant, and if we kept going like this, we'd crash into a house. So I had one chance to do this.... I held onto one strap as I tossed the bag at the firehydant, and the other strapped looped around it. It slingshotted us to the left, and we stayed on the sidewalk "I can't beleive that worked" I gasped out

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 pm

Bo: "Holy shit, bro, you're a freakin' genius!" JR starts pinching his cheeks. "You really are a Kite! And this whole time, I kept betting the real Jared was abducted by faries." I roll my eyes at the brotherly love but give Jared the thumbs up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:03 am

Jared
"Thanks, I still can't believe that worked" I said with a chuckle, and grinned. But my smile fell "But unless for some reason there's a firehydrant at every corner, though, we need another plan"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:14 am

JR: "Ok, um..um...Quick, grab that old lady's cane!" Bo reaches out a hand and snatches it up, not bothering to apologize to the woman. She hands it to me and I push it against the nearest wall.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:18 am

Jared
"Hey, I think I see the Cirque" I called after a while of driving like this. We had lose the police, mainly 'cause they were still standing around and looking really confused as to what the heck just happened

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:23 am

Bo: "Damn it, we're going the wrong way." After Fluffy II got murderered, I think Fluffy III'd be better at my house. "Quick, turn around!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:28 am

Jared
"Turn around?! How the /heck/ are we supposed to do that?! Wait..." I grabbed the cane from JR and hooked it around a mailbox, slingshoting like we did with the hydrant, but this time, doing a 180. Soon, we were turned around

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:33 am

Bo: Fuck, I'm gonna be sick. I can already feel my face turning green. "Wait, Bo, is your dad home?" "I don't know..." I say woozily. "What do you mean you don't know?! This is a matter of life and death!" "Ok...no, he's no-" That's all I get out wfore I start barfing over the side of the seat.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:38 am

Jared
I made a face, watching her "You okay? We could probably... maybe... possibly... find a way to stop this thing if you really needed us to" I offered

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:43 am

JR: Bo nods no when finally sits back up. "Sorry, I just got dizzy's all. I don't do spins well...hey, turn up here. The house should be right around the corner now, you can't miss it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum