the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lords' Lust

+2
LovelyDark
ßøn∑z
6 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Lords' Lust  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Lords' Lust

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 07, 2011 5:22 pm

yea
haha
Smile
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:25 pm

Kay: "Just go away Mint,"I snapped.

Vasilisa: My legs buckled and everything just went blank.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Thu Apr 07, 2011 8:54 pm

Mint: I ignored him and walked over slowly, looking at the old home. "Was this...your old place Kay?" I asked in a gentle voice. I thought about all the insults I threw at him about his home and his family...And suddenly a knot formed in my stomach. "It's pretty," I murmured.

Henry: My eyes widened, "She fainted! Chloe, help me bring her inside, quickly!" I lifted her up into my arms, expecting Chloe to open the doors for me.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:37 pm

Arlo shook his head. "I don't want to go with you," he said in a low voice. Again, he pulled his hand back and started toward his castle.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:20 am

Kay: I turned and growled, "Get away! Get away and stay the hell away from me you sick freak!" I yelled.

Vasilisa: I couldn't feel anything and it was just black.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:17 pm

Linden: "And why is that Arlo? You really want to go back to that place?" I asked, frowning. "I swear to you I'm not lying. There was someone in that dungeon and they tried to kill me. I understand you probably hate me because of before, but I'm not letting you risk getting hurt!" I took a deep breath, closing my eyes so I wouldn't have to look at him, "I don't want you to die."

Mint: I winced slightly and looked at him, my eyes showing offence. "Why am I a freak to you? Is it because I like blood, or because I kissed you?" I swallowed and looked at his old home, "I couldn't control becoming what I am. I was manipulated by someone I thought I could trust...And I've never ever killed someone so I'm not a monster!" My hands coiled into fists and I forced myself to look him in the eyes, "And I'm not sick because I kissed you. People in love kiss people all the time, it doesn't matter what gender you are. I-I'm not saying I love you...But you're the closest I'm ever come to it."

Henry: Chloe opened the doors I needed to get to the medical room and I laid Vasilisa down on a bed. "I'll make you better," I whispered to her unconsious body, before turning toward the supplies.

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:37 pm

Kay: "Go away,"I repeated again and turned away from him. "Go back to your throne,"I walked toward my house.

Vasilisa: I felt myself waking up and I could feel the pain, "Henry.."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Mint: "You're choosing not to listen to me," I growled, "So I'm going to choose not to listen to you." I ran to the door of his house and opened the door quickly. I hastily got into the house and sat down in one of the old chairs.

Henry: "Vasilisa!" My eyes widened and I spun around, seeing her eyes half open. "Vasilisa! Are you okay?!" I asked, goin to her side and kneeling down slightly.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:02 pm

Lolz sweet new pic Hearts
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:13 pm

:3
thanks
(it's a boy if you didn't know hehe, from my favorite show)
:3
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:14 pm

OMG!!
New thingy!!
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 09, 2011 5:21 pm

WOW! Weird! Took the first 8 pages I guess.

He's a boy? In a dress... Who could THAT be similar to? *cough*Linden*cough*. Lol.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:05 pm

Arlo looked at Linden with a blank expression, nearly in tears. Not because he was happy or sad, but because he was so overwhelmed with fear and anxiety. "Fine, let's go," he said, begrudgingly, but couldn't help thinking of Linden in a way he hadn't done in a while.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:22 pm

(hahaha yea, in mangas, it's called "gender benders" hahaha. I love them all <3 they're the best ones!)

Linden: I sighed with relief when he said he would come with me. It would've killed me if he still rejected me after that. There was no way he was going back to that horror castle. "Can I...take your hand again?" I asked him.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:55 pm

Arlo shook his head. "No, not right now," he said, looking sad. Arlo still liked Linden and he didn't want to believe that he had lied to him. He still found his mind lingering on the first time he had kissed him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:00 pm

(LOL, I just made one in another chat xD
Hmm, I wonder where Sweet is?)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:42 pm

Kay: I turned around and walk away from the house, he needed to leave me alone now or I will kill him.

Vasilisa: i shook my head, "Everything hurts."
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:57 pm

Linden: "Why not? I have to lead you somehow..." I looked up at his pretty eyes and my fingers started to twitch with the need to touch his cheek. But I was afraid he would flinch and run away. That would be the last thing I want. "Are you still upset with me Arlo?"

Mint: I hugged my knees to my chest, waiting for him to come inside. Something in the back of my head told me he wouldn't return...but I had to keep waiting anyway. I heard something behind me move and my head snapped to where it came from. "What was that?" I muttered under my breath.

Finn: I played with one of my knives with my fingers as I raised an eyebrow at Kay. "So you're going to leave him in there?" I asked, watching him walk farther from the house. I decided to follow, just in case Kay decided he would try to kill the boy.

Henry: "Everything?" I frowned and looked back at the supplies, "I don't think we have anything for everything." I bit my lip hesitantly before taking her hand, "But I can sit here and wait for just a few things to hurt."

Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by LovelyDark Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:52 am

Kay: "Yes, I'm going to leave him there. He'll come back eventually," I mumbled. "Don't you have better things to do?"

Vasilisa: I whimpered, "My hands hurt...I broke them to get out of the chains," I say softly.
LovelyDark
LovelyDark

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 pm

Finn: "Uh, I have absolutely nothing better to do Kay," I grinned, "I leave all the stuff for Clary to get done." I glanced back at the house, "You do know there are some homeless people who hang out in that house at night, right? Aren't you worried at all? He seemed pretty close to you..." I wiggled my eyebrows and laughed.

Mint: I stood up from my chair and walked to the next room, hearing another thing...It almost sounded like feet, running in the shadows. "Who is that?" I growled, shaking slightly.

Henry: I gasped and jumped up, getting some bandages and cold water. We didn't have the best supplies in this castle, but it was enough to help someone out. "W-why were you chained?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:02 pm

derrpp
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:13 pm

Arlo nodded. "A little bit, yeah." He didn't want to say much more because he was afraid he'd say something stupid.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:19 pm

Linden: "Well...Can you not be? I think we should both start over, like nothing ever happened between us," I held out my hand and smiled gently. "Hello, my name's Linden, what's yours?"
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:25 pm

Arlo heaved a sigh but stuck his hand out. "I'm Arlo," he said. "But I don't want to start over. I just want to... Erase the bad parts," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Hearts44 Sun Apr 10, 2011 1:27 pm

(omg that was too cute! hahaha)

Linden: The blood rushed to my cheeks and I took his hand, not shaking it, just holding it. "T-that...would be really nice," I murmured, my eyes moving down his face and stopping at his lips.
Hearts44
Hearts44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next