the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

2 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 3:55 pm

Serina: I laughed. "That's good? Well, I guess it is. I always have trouble explaining how to spell my name."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? - Page 5 Empty Re: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:03 pm

Marissa: "That sucks." I said, not really sure what else to say. This girl was polar opposite of me, what could I say?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:09 pm

Jude: "Would you like to sit down?" I asked, gesturing to a couch.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:32 pm

Marissa: "I'm okay with standing." I said quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Jude: "You sure?" I asked.

Serina: "Hey, we should play Scrabble."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:09 pm

Serina: "Want to play Scrabble with us?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:16 pm

Marissa: "Um, no thanks. I'm actually kind of hungry, so I think I'll go raid the kitchen or something." I said, and found my way to the kitchen. There were some chewy chips ahoy in the pantry, so I pulled those out and a cup from the cabinet. They both were set on the counter while I grabbed milk from the fridge and poured it into the cup. The milk was replaced in the fridge and I started snacking on the cookies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:18 pm

Jude: Serina and I started a game of Scrabble.

Serina: "If you find any cheese cubes, can you give me some?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:48 pm

Marissa: I had seen some cheese cubes in the fridge, now that she mentioned it. I grabbed the bag, and took them over to her. "Here."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:50 pm

Serina: "Thanks," I said. "Are you sure you don't want to play with us?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:53 am

Paul: I decided to join Serina and Jude.

Eliza: Silently, I cheered Marissa on...Don't play with them! Be an unsocial person like me! Go people who are not social, and angry all of the time!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 4:43 pm

Marissa: "Uh, no. I'm not any good at it. I'm sorry." I said, still feeling socially awkward and not knowing what to do.

Alex: Mom dropped me off for some reason. Why I wasn't allowed to drive myself to whatever this place was beats the fuck out of me. I pulled out my duffel bag and walked up the path to the front door. When I opened it, I announced "Ladies, your handsome knight in shining armor, Alex Kirkland, has arrived!"

Marissa: I looked up at the new guy who walked in like he owned the place. He shone of perverted assholiness, and I didn't want anything to do with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:03 pm

(RS: Does Alex ALWAYS say the same freaking line? haha.)

Serina: I grinned. "Yay! Another scrabble player!"

Jude: I looked up at the guy who'd announced he was a knight or something. "Hey, wanna play?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:10 pm

i refreshed him. haha. but i don't think he does. XD

Alex: "Sorry dude, I'm not gay."

Marissa: Oh my god this guy was an asshole. I facepalmed, scooped my bag up, and headed upstairs.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:11 pm

Jude: I groaned. "I meant Scrabble."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:23 pm

Alex: "I don't want to scarbble with you! I like girls!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Serina: "Will you play Scrabble with me?"

Jude: "You shouldn't have asked that..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:26 pm

Alex: I went over to her, and sat next to her on the couch, draping an arm on your shoulders. "I'll scrabble with you any day." I winked at her, smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:28 pm

Jude: I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, if you want to play the game that involves spelling out letters and receiving points, sit your butt down already and grab some tiles."

Serina: I spelled out "Serene" with my tiles.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:34 pm

Alex: "Oh, spelling? The only thing I'm good at spelling is love." I smiled, and looked at the girl whose shoulders I had put my arm on.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:35 pm

Serina: I raised an eyebrow and slid tiles over to him. "Come on, spell something with whatever you have."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Alex: I examined my tiles and pulled out an e, an x, and a y. I put them, respectively, under the S she had put down, and smiled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:38 pm

(haha.)

Serina: I raised an eyebrow and nodded at Jude. "You're turn."

Jude: I spelled "Yam" using the y from the douche--sorry, annoying dude.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 5:40 pm

this is an amusing conversation. XD

Alex: "Yam? How uncreative."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next