the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? - Page 15 Empty Re: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:36 pm

Jude: "Of course I am."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you? - Page 15 Empty Re: Now all your love is wasted/And then who the hell was I?/And I'm breaking at the britches/And at the end of all your lines/Who will love you?

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:42 pm

Marissa: "Then you shouldn't feel guilty. You just need to know that you didn't intend to hurt him and that you would never do it again, and then move on. Don't look back. There's too much to do to worry about what's done. Only look at the future, and keep all of the good times in memory."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:45 pm

Jude: I sighed. "I would redo that day if I could," I said. "But at the same time, I feel a little guilty for being glad it happened because I got away from my parents."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:51 pm

Marissa: "It would've happened eventually anyway."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Jude: I frowned. "I don't know. My dad didn't hide the gun."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 28, 2011 8:55 pm

Marissa: I shook my head. "Stop focusing on the negatives."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:00 pm

Jude: I sighed. "Fine. It's been a long time, though. You not so much."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 29, 2011 4:29 pm

Marissa: "That means that every detail is clearer. It's almost like it happened just yesterday."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Jude: "Exactly," I said. "I've had more time to get over it."

(BTW I have AP/SAT stuff coming up and will only be able to answer very slowly. Sorry!)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 01, 2011 8:34 pm

(s'ok! I understand!)

Marissa: "Exactly. I'm terrified of heights now."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 01, 2011 10:21 pm

Jude: I nodded. "I don't know anyone who actually likes them..."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Marissa: I laughed a little. "Only daredevils. I used to love them. I've always wanted to go skydiving. But now I'm afraid someone is going to push me off of a balcony or something."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu May 05, 2011 7:41 pm

Jude: I shrugged. "Well, there's that. But no one wants to die from falling, right? Unless you're suicidal."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 6:52 pm

Jude: I sighed. "Yeah. I don't like thinking about it."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 6:53 pm

Marissa: "Understandable." I nodded. "I hate talking about the accident too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 07, 2011 7:10 pm

Jude: "Let's talk about something else, then."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Marissa: "Um...." Okay, I sucked at small talk. I sucked at that almost as much as I did with relationships. My aunt Margie came to the hospital after my fall and said "You sure know how to pick em, Marissa." At that, I started crying, and they took her out of the room and we haven't spoken to her since.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Mon May 09, 2011 9:55 pm

Jude: "What are your hobbies?" I asked, hoping that was a good question.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 5:07 pm

Marissa: "I cook, read, and im good with cars." I said. "What about you?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu May 12, 2011 10:03 pm

Jude: I laughed. "Awesome. Hm. I'm good at annoying my cousin and making weird nicknames. Videogames are also pretty fun too."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:07 pm

Hello. Rose asked me to keep an eye on her chats for her while shes away. Is that okay with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 14, 2011 8:13 pm

(Yeah, that's fine. Where'd she go?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 8:19 pm

Its a long story...... its kinda not any of my business. But she asked if I could use her characters and keep plots going on her chats until she gets back. I did read through the chat (nice use of Hungary, France, and England, Brit XD) and i see Marissa is outside with Jude and Alex is inside with Serina and they're not talking right now, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next