the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

4 posters

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 13 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by Alice Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:46 pm

Mark sighed and said "WHat do you want me to do?" He asked looking at her. If she said to kill him he would. He would make sure that the punk didnt come back again.

Alison blushed deepened. "REally?" She asked in a soft whisper. Her heart was hammering in her chest. She couldnt breathe with him kissing her like this.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:30 pm

Krystal paused, and then ran a hand through her hair as her gaze met his and responded, "Just...let me try to get rid of him first, and if that doesn't work...then I'll come get you."

Xavier chuckled just slightly and briefly, "Well, yeah, of course. I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." That was definitely true. He wasn't about to lead anyone on, especially the girl he loved.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:03 pm

Mark nodded and smiled. He kind of hoped that she couldnt get rid of him. He wanted so much to lit the dudes butt on fire.

Alison felt light headed. "This isnt normal." SHe blushed. She never did this... she was a demon and he a angel... Thier love was forbidden. How could they make this work?
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:02 pm

Krystal turned on her heel and went back into the room, her wings instinctively coming out again as she was gearing up to chew Axel out, but she soon realized, he had left. A note was left on her bed, and she picked it up to notice it read, I'll be back, darling. She immediately ripped it up, letting the pieces fall to the floor as she collasped on the bed. "He's gone." She called loud enough just so Mark would hear her. Her wings spread out, stretching almost the entire length of the bed.

Xavier paused a second before realizing what she meant and said softly with a small grin, "Well, we're not exactly 'normal'." His hand came up to cup her cheek lightly, his thumb brushing her soft skin. His blue eyes met hers, and he smiled gently, silently assuring her there wasn't anything to worry about.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:46 pm

Mark came in and said "Good because he would be...." He noticed her winds. "Dang...." He said amazed. He chuckled and said "Im guessing you were goingto chew him out."

Alison laughed a girly laugh. "Yeah I guess." She whispered. Her hands came up and held his hand to her face. She closed her eyes and let out a soft and chilling breath.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:00 pm

Krystal sat up on the bed, her wings tucking behind her slightly but the silver feathers glinted faintly and the black ones on the edge of each wing reflected off the light as well. The smile she gave him had a sad twinge to it. "Yep, I was planning on it." Her smile widened slightly just before she said half-jokingly, "I'm actually a little disappointed I didn't get to." She went over what Mark said and asked, looking up at him, "'he would be...'?"

Xavier leaned forward so his forehead was against hers, and the hand on her cheek took hers and intertwined their fingers. He loved the sound of her laugh. Well, actually, everything about her. He thought that would be too corny if he told her that though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Oct 03, 2011 10:54 pm

"Dead." MArk said with a deep chuckle. "But I highly doubt that he would die... or even let me touch him." He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Do you want to do something or stay here and plan our next attack?" He winked at her.

Alison smiled and her heart began to pick up speed. She was soon light headed and they werent even kissing! This is a diffrent kind of love she thought to her self. Its illegal but hey its not like I care.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:20 am

Krystal smiled as she stood, her wings disappearing as she took his hand in hers. "What were you thinking of doing?" She asked with a small half-grin. She wasn't going to let the unexpected visit from Axel affect her mood or especially her time with Mark...then she wondered again how long that would truly be.

Xavier just looked at her a second. What they were doing was probably wrong...but he didn't care anymore. Enough with the 'rules', enough of what other people thought. That was done with. He was finally going to make something of himself and not just follow orders. He wanted his own life...one with Alison in it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Oct 06, 2011 8:03 pm

Mark chuckled and said "Killing him." He admited. He hated guys like Axel. He kisseed her forehead and said "ARe we going yo go somewhere or just stay here?" He chuckled.

Alice blushed and looked down. She felt exposed and hurt. Maybe I shouldnt have said that. She thought her mind going 20 places at once.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:42 pm

Krystal flashed him a small grin before taking his hand and leading him out of her dorm. "I want to show you something..." She stated, glancing at him as she crossed the campus and went through the nearby forest. She looked around until she saw a grey shape pass from branch to branch. She grinned. If she was right about this, Mark would be in for hopefully a pleasant surprise.

Xavier put a hand under Alison's chin and gently lifted her head up so he could look into her eyes. Instead of saying the overused 'I love you', he pressed his lips against hers into a sweet, slow kiss to show her how he really felt about her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:10 am

Mark looked at Krystal feeling alittle excited. He walked with her and his mind raced. He looked at her and saw the sun gleam off of her.

Alison nodded and smiled at him. Her lips tingled everywhere around his. Her arms snaked around his neck and she pulled him closer to him,
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Krystal kept an eye on the Announcer just in case, and leaned up slightly so she was the same height as Mark. "I think you'll like this..." She said as she kissed his cheek, and then asked as she returned to her regular height, curious, "Have you ever heard of Announcers?"

Xavier's arms tightened around her waist. He was going slow this time, savoring the moment as if this was the last time he could see her, talk to her, hold her in his arms.
(Sorry I haven't been on.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Die Beule...? And yes, I just had to show I know some German XD
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:10 pm

YOU KNOW GERMAN!!! WHAT!!! lol x3

Mark looked at her and nodded. "Yes I have. But not enough to know the full story." He said closing his eyes. His head was killing him but hey he was with a hot chick.

Alison smiled and closed her eyes. "I love you..." She whispered to him. "I love you more then my life."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:23 pm

(Haha, just a lil' bit though, lol. Smile. BTW, I love Mark's reasoning, lol.)

Krystal frowned slightly as she studied his expression. "Are you feeling all right?" She asked, concerned. She wanted him to see what the Announcer would show, but she could do it some other time if he wasn't feeling well and wanted to go back.
(I was thinking the Announcer could show his sister because he wanted Krystal to 'meet' her.)

Xavier's lips pursed a bit at her choice of words, but he understood what she meant. He whispered back, "I love you so much, Alison...more than anything or anyone I've ever known."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 pm

(lol i know right! YAY MARK xP)

Mark nodded trying to act ok. "Yeah I am alright! Alright lets go to the Announcer." He needed to act like a guy and not a sissy guy who cant even be a man with a headake.

(That works ^__^)

Alison smiled softly annd hugged herself closer to him. "Please... dont ever leave me..." She whispered. After a few moments of silence she looked up at him. "We should do something." She whispered. "Lets go out on a date."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Krystal grinned slightly as she thought to herself, I hope I've found the right one, otherwise I'll look like an idiot. "Okay then." She agreed, searching again for that particular Announcer, but it wasn't in the same spot as before and she had to look for it again.

Xavier smiled charmingly, obviously pleased with that idea. He then asked, getting slightly excited now, "Where were you thinking we could go?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Dec 03, 2011 5:50 pm

Mark watched her and said "What do you want to show me?" He asked looking at her slightly. He didnt understand fully what was going on.

Alison smiled. "You deside. Your the man and the man takes the girl on a date." She giggled. Soon she was up and dressed. "Think hard. I have something to do." She kissed his cheek and walked to the door.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:39 pm

Krystal pouted briefly, wanting to keep her surprise but she told him anyway. "Earlier...you wanted me to meet your sister...I think, if I'm right about this, I might get to know her a little more..." She wasn't sure what he would think about her idea. "You see, I can pin-point Announcers, but it's tough for me to use them."

Xavier stretched out a bit and his thoughts went to how to make their date special, romantic for her. She obviously meant a lot to him and he wanted to show her how much. He just wasn't sure how.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13