the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

4 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 12 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:27 pm

Krystal's smile widened a bit as an involuntary blush swept across her face. She would probably never be used to compliments like that. "Thanks." She said simply, unsure how to respond.

While she was dressing, Xavier put on some comfortable jeans and a white T-shirt that was a little tight, so it emphasized his muscles. Once he was done, he walked towards Alison and extended his hand out for her to take. "So, where are we going anyway?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:32 pm

Mark chuckled and brushed his hand across her soft cheeks. She was beautiul and he couldnt deny it anymore. He smiled softly at her and whispered "Your welcome."

Alison winked at him. "Well I thought we could try to get out of this school and go to the beach or better yet actually leave and find something better to do." She shrugged and ran out the door leaving him behind. She wanted to run and thats what she did.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:39 pm

He was so alluring to her, and Krystal was finding it harder to fight the urge to kiss him again. Her hand went on top of his, and her thumb brushed the top of it. Her eyes met his, showing him all the emotions she was feeling.

Xavier sighed and shook his head with a smile before going after her. It didn't take him long to catch up with her. He chuckled slightly, and suggested half-jokingly, "Well, let's see where we end up."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:55 pm

Mark smiled and leaned down towards her. His lips brushing against hers. The heat made his heart begin to speed.

Alison rolled her eyes in amuzment. She ran faster and found her short cut. She was on the beach and she fell into the sand. She closed her eyes and welcomed the warmth of the sun.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:05 pm

Krystal's heart began to beat faster again in anticipation. She had to hold herself back though, no matter how much she wanted to make the kiss deeper. She would let him take the lead. She already messed up today and didn't want to repeat it.

Xavier almost slipped on the sand as he stopped suddenly, not expecting it. He sat down next to her and gazed out at the water before glancing over at her, and seeing her lying on the beach, he did the same.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:11 pm

Mark smiled and deeped it slightly. He pulled back and rested his head against a pillow. Sleep was slowing taking over him and he finally fell under the spell. She came and took over his dreams but he liked it.

Alison smiled and whispered "I win." She stood and walked along the beach. The btrush of the sea spray felt good on her burning Ivory skin. She closed her eyes and began to remeber her parents.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:18 pm

Once he fell asleep, Krystal started to realize how tired she was and used his chest as a pillow, one of her arms draped across his torso. She then let her exhaustion take over her body and her eyelids slipped close.

Xavier watched her a moment before standing up and joining her. He was going to ask something like could she ever stay still, but when he saw her expression, he forgot about it. "What are you thinking about?" He asked tentatively.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:22 pm

Mark made the last effort to hold her close to him. She was all he saw in his dreams. His mind was filled of her. Everything about her intoxicated him like a drug. She was his own personal drug and he could not live without her.

Alison broke out of her trance. "Oh... well.... my parents." SHe whispered feeling ackward. She missed them terribley but they.... were dead. She didnt like thinking about it but it was true. They were gone from her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:31 pm

Usually, Krystal had a dreamless sleep. But not this time. All she could think about was Mark. How wonderful it felt to be near him. How his lips felt against hers. She was beginning to think she probably couldn't be without him...but...she could live forever, being a demon. He was a Nephilim...he couldn't. Not as long, at least. That was the harsh reality.
(I think that's right...not too sure.)

Xavier understood what she was specifically thinking, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "You miss them?" He asked softly, though it sounded more like a statement than a fact.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:37 pm

(Ya!! you got it right! yay *hands a cookie* )

blah I need muse for makrk -_-

"Its more then that." Alison sighed and looked at him. "Dont worry...." SHe whispered and looked back out. Memories filled her mind and she couldnt breathe. Her eyes were filled with tears and she tried to blink them away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:45 pm

(Wow! Lol...I got something right! Yay...I gotta cookie...Smile.)
Xavier's lips pursed and his hand moved down to rub her back soothingly, "How am I not suppose to worry?" He questioned so quietly, she most likely couldn't hear him. At least, he sort of hoped. He was concerned because he cared about her and he couldn't help that.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 9:58 pm

(hahahahahahaha ^_^)

Alison didnt hear anything. Her thoughts were getting jambled in her head. Her mother.... her mother looked like her. She always wanted to meet her but that... never happened. But her father... he treated her like a princesse but then... she ran.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:05 pm

(Okay...I am confused probably for no reason and I feel silly for asking...but so she ran away or did she start running again? Want to make sure so I don't mess it up. Oh, if you can't really think of anything for Mark, I could have Krystal wake up and see/find her ex somehow...)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:16 pm

she didnt run away she ran from her father thats what she is thinking of ^_^ dont worry its fine ^_^ and yea could you post for krystal?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:27 pm

Krystal eventually woke up and glanced at Mark who was still sleeping. She slipped out of his arms and stood, some sadness in her expression for a brief moment. She wrote a note saying she was in her dorm if he needed her before going there. She needed to get some things...and maybe think about all this. She heard a tap on her balcony and she walked out there to see red eyes looking up at her from the ground. She recognized who they belonged to. Her ex, Axel. He flew up to her and she had to step back as he landed. His pitch-black wings were tucked behind him slightly as he asked with a grin, "Did you miss me?" Her expression hardened, "Honestly no. Get out." "Oh, don't be that way..." He half-whined, pulling her to him. She pushed him away as she said sternly, "I said, 'get out'."

Xavier just stayed with Alison, silently assuring her that he was there for her, for anything. He kept quiet, not very sure what to say, if he should at all.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Mark - still sleeping (*facepalms* nice marky real nice )

Alison started to walk out into the ocean she took off her shoes and threw them behiund her and she underessed into her bra and panties. She dove into the water and felt the tingling sinsation. She smiled and came up for air and went under and went farther.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:44 pm

He wouldn't give up. Axel pulled Krystal again to him and kissed her bruisingly hard. She pushed him away more roughly and she gave him the harshest glare she could. Her wings came out instinctively, her being angry and scared. "Why don't you listen?" She yelled, probably loud enough that people down the hallway and further could hear her. Did she care? No. He still had that cocky smirk on his face. "I know you really don't want me gone. I'm too irresistible." He said in a smooth voice. She just wanted to punch him. Something.

Xavier smiled just slightly, relieved she seemed to be her normal self. He soon stripped down to his boxers and joined her in the water, diving under and then coming back up beside her with a small grin.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Mark turned over and felt something was wrong. Krystal was gone and he shot up. He found the note and he went to her dorm and knocked. He waited patiently for her.

Alison smmiled and kissed his cheek. She had to put on her mask for now. Until she was alone she wouldnt cry.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Axel arched an eyebrow and asked, "Well, well. Who's that?" He moved to the door but Krystal stopped him and opened the door herself. "Mark!" She exclaimed, happy that he was there. She hugged him and whispered in his ear so she wouldn't be heard by Axel, "I need your help. Now."

Xavier felt like something was off with her, but he wasn't going to ask about it. Maybe he could get her mind off whatever she was thinking about. His arms wrapped around her waist, loosely though. One hand brushed her cheek, and he smiled genuinely.
(Xavier...*shakes head* Just ask.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:05 pm

Mark looked at her. "Why?" He whispered. He felt a threat comming on. He looked at her curiously.

Alison gave him a small smile. She kissed the concer of his mouth. "Hi." SHe whispered

(haha xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 11:12 pm

"It's a certain problem called Axel." Krystal whispered back, her eyes shifting towards her dorm as a hint. "And I don't know how to get rid of him."

Xavier chuckled with a smile and replied just above a whisper, "Hey there." He then kissed her shortly but with enthusiasm.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:38 pm

MArk looked at her. "Who is he?" He hissed at her. He couldnt think stright. How was he suppose to do?

Alison pulled him aginst her. Her hand fell agianst his bare chest. Her hands out lined his muscles.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Sep 14, 2011 3:21 pm

Krystal sighed, and answered after a slight hesitation, unsure how Mark would react, “My ex.” She feared he wouldn’t be too happy that she hadn’t told him about her…past relationships before. She felt like she should have now that she was facing this situation.

Xavier grinned and his hands rested on her hips, bringing her even closer to him. Except, he didn’t just kiss her like his urges were telling him to. He studied her a moment, taking in all of her features. She was so beautiful to him. And she was his.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Mark was looking a ther. "Why did you let him in?" He asked his jaw clentched. Why did this always happen? The ex comes back and ruins everything.

Alison looked up and gave him a small smile. "what?" She asked. She couldnt help but blush to the way was looking at her. Her lips tingled with the feel of his and she blushed even more.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:06 am

Krystal's eyebrowa furrowed slightly and her lips pursed as she answered, some of her frustration showing through in her words, "I didn't let him in, he just sort of barged through." How could Mark assume that she willingly let Axel in? She didn't like words being put in her mouth, so to speak, and she thought his question was a perfect example.

Xavier shrugged in response and smiled when she blushed. "Oh, nothing." He murmured, leaning down slightly to trail soft kisses on her jawline, "Just admiring how beautiful you are." He wondered how she would react to such a...direct and straightforward answer.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next