the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

4 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 11 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:56 am

Krystal kissed him back just the same, half-wondering how on earth his lips could be so soft and intoxicating. She brought up some confidence, and hooked a leg over his, her fingers trailing down his clothed chest lightly before stopping at the hem of his shirt.

Xavier sighed softly in response, loving what she was doing. He felt a small shiver go down his spine, and he knew he had to have her again.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:21 am

Mark's heart had gained speed. He moaned softly as her fingers went down his chest. His lips melted against hers and they were a drug to him.

Alison smiled at him. She bit his neck against. Alitle harder but not to hurt him. Pleasure ran through her like electricity. She shivered against in pleasure.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:29 am

Krystal smirked slightly against his lips, although her heart was pounding hard and fast against her ribcage. She couldn't seem to get enough of him.

Xavier now moaned. A wave of pleasure went through his body and mind. He couldn't think straight. He definitely didn't mind too much though.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:33 am

Mark chuckled and pulled away. "What a beautiful smirk love." He said with a smile. "Very beautiful on the sexy face." He said with a smile.

Alison wrapped her legs around his waist and moaned in pleasure. They were combined as one. "I love you." She moaned.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:42 am

Krystal involuntarily blushed at that comment. How could he make her blush like a little girl? She put a hand on his cheek as she said in response, "And such a very nice smile on a handsome face." She blushed even more. Wasn't that corny?

Xavier half-murmured an "I love you too." before he was overtaken by pleasure. (Aaannndddd...skip!)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:46 am

(brb)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 1:56 am

MadameBlue wrote:Krystal involuntarily blushed at that comment. How could he make her blush like a little girl? She put a hand on his cheek as she said in response, "And such a very nice smile on a handsome face." She blushed even more. Wasn't that corny?

Xavier half-murmured an "I love you too." before he was overtaken by pleasure. (Aaannndddd...skip!)

"Very nice beautiful. A corny pick up line. Its not like I have been using thoughs this entire time." He chuckled and kissed her. "Your just so adorible when you blush.

Alison woke up on Xavier's chest. it was 12:30 in the after noon. She groaned "Sunlight.. burns." She groaned on his chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:04 am

Krystal rolled her eyes, goodheartedly though, the blush still noticeable. "Again, you're not exactly helping with it, dear." She said jokingly, but kissed him lightly and smiled, "But it's nice to know you think I'm adorable."

Xavier slowly woke up, noticing that Alison was awake and burying her face in his chest. He smiled before kissing the top of her head, and asked concernly, "You okay?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:04 pm

Mark chuckled and winked at her. "Of course I do love." He said. His lips trailed down her soft skin. His fingers lingered at the hem of her shirt.

Alison burried her face into his neck. "The sunlight burns... Am I vampire?" She asked with a smile. She kissed his neck and kept the sunlight from hitting her eyes. "It does burn..."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:22 pm

Krystal could feel her heart starting to pound faster slightly. She was definitely getting distracted. Her fingers traveled under his shirt, but didn't move.

Xavier chuckled softly, "I'll have to fix that." He stated before gently moving Alison off of him and getting up to close the curtains. He returned to the bed and wrapped his arms around her once again. "Is that better?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:20 pm

Mark's hands roamed her body. His hand up up her shirt. His lips found hers in complete bliss. "I love you." He muddered against them.

Alison laughed and nodded. "Yes... very." She said. Her lips found his and her tongue grazed over his llips. her head was spinning and her heart was crashing inside her chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:30 pm

Krystal's breath hitched in her throat briefly because of where his hand was, and her heart was speeding up again. She kissed him back a moment before pulling back just enough to whisper, "I love you too."

Xavier opened his mouth just slightly as he rolled them over so he laid on his back with her on top of him and his hands lowered to her hips.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:32 pm

Mark chuckled. "Good love." He whispered. His lips trailed down her neck. He bit down slightly. He loved her... so much.

Alison tongue roamed his mouth. She pulled back and winked at him. She kissed down his chest and back up. "I love you."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Krystal moaned quietly, enjoying what he was doing. Her hands lingered on his abdomen, tracing circles lightly with her fingertips. It was true. She did love him.

One of Xavier's hands reached up to stroke her cheek lovingly as a smile appeared on his lips. "I love you too, Alison." He replied before connecting his lips to hers again, all of his emotion going into it.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:05 pm

Mark's tongue explored her mouth. His heart was crashing and his breath had quickened. He pulled back and went down her body. Kissing every inch of her.

Alison's heart was pounding inside her chest. "I know you do." She wispered with a smile. her lips traveled along his bare chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:19 pm

Krystal's face flushed a bit at his actions. She eventually couldn't resist and gently put a hand under his chin to bring his lips back to hers. She flipped them over without pulling away so she straddled his hips, and one of her hands tugged at the hem of his shirt, hoping he'd get the hint.

Xavier chuckled, the sound reverberating in his chest. "Good." He replied, his hand rubbing up and down her thigh slowly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:29 pm

(I think I'll have Krystal's ex, the same one that convinced her to become a demon, show up sometime...eventually...thinking of the right time to.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:31 pm

(heh heh that will be nice XD)

Mark smiled and pulled back. "Well well well love..." He chuckled. He couldnt go that far with her. He just couldnt...

Alison smiled and nodded. "Very. How did you sleep?" She asked with a smile. She wanted to know everything she loved him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:41 pm

(Mmhm! Smile.)
Krystal realized what she was doing and a heavy blush came on her face as she leaned back. "I wasn't...I mean...I don't want to, um, do that." She was having trouble forming words in her mouth, she was so embarrassed.

Xavier smiled and pretended to think about it for a second, "Very well. You?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:20 pm

Blood.Red.Rose wrote:(Mmhm! Smile.)
Krystal realized what she was doing and a heavy blush came on her face as she leaned back. "I wasn't...I mean...I don't want to, um, do that." She was having trouble forming words in her mouth, she was so embarrassed.

Xavier smiled and pretended to think about it for a second, "Very well. You?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:22 pm

OH!!!! HHHIIII!!! Sorry I got grounded -_-

Mark chuckled. "Its fine." He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her up. He held her there and sighed. He was happy.

Alison smiled. "Alright I guess if thats what you want to hear." She teased him. She kissed his cheek and snuggled against his chest.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:30 pm

(Hey! Smile That's all right!)
Krystal glanced up at Mark with a small smile after resting her head on his shoulder. She rather liked being held like this by him. It made her feel...wanted, something she hadn't felt in a while. At least, not in a good way.

Xavier wrapped his arms tightly but comfortably around Alison. He just wanted to hold her, to stay there forever with her if that was possible. He honestly couldn't have been any happier.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:47 pm

MArk smiled and held her. "What are you thinking?" He brushed his lips against her forehead. She was intoxicating him.

Alison looked at the time and sighed. "We need to get up." She whispered not wanting to. She smiled at him and kissed his cheeik.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:15 pm

Krystal laughed just slightly, "I was kind of going to ask you the same thing..." She smiled and shrugged, "I don't know...how...nice this is. Being with you." She leaned up and kissed the corner of his mouth briefly.

Xavier's hand rubbed her back as he asked with a fake whine, "Do we really have to?" But he knew they had to and he sat up reluctantly although he still held her against him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Sep 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Mark smiled and said "I agree." A smile played on his lips and his heart fluttered. "Your so beatiful." He whispered.

Alison laughed and kissed his neck. She got up and quickly changed into a pair of black skinny jeans and a random black tee. She gave up on messing with her hair and she fixed her makeup. She sat in a chair and smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next