the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Echo
Jacky K.
6 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:29 pm

sanae doesn't like her. Ami can get to explaining that...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 pm

"Ami, I can't help you right now." Milo says, his voice rough with emotion as they walk down the deserted streets..
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:39 pm

Ami
I look over at him slightly confused. "Are you...mad at me?" I ask quietly, unsure of why he was acting this way.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:43 pm

Annaleah felt Cricket tense at that. She hated it when he was like this. Usually it took a lot to make him mad. What had happened? He opened his mouth to say something, but she spoke before he had the chance. "Oh please. Is this really the time? Cricket, she's not going to be any trouble," she eyed Aloe at that, "And Aloe, he's just being cautious. Can we please just have a nice, relaxed introduction? Rebellious subjects, enemies to peace?" She cocked her head, giving them both a look.

Last edited by Jacky K. on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:44 pm

"No! I mean-ugh-I-I can't," Milo stopped abruptly in the middle of the road. "It's not..." Milo gritted his teeth, as rain began to dribble down from the black sky. As if telling him that if it was crying then it would be alright for him too. Still, the only tear on his face was from the clouds.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Marley:
"GUYS!" I called, the hallways echoing my words back to me. So great, I'm alone. And... lost, I think. Wait, where had my earlier pacing led me?! Everything looked the same...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:54 pm

Sarah
I look around, frowning slightly. Ami's being confused again, and Sanae is brooding above us somewhere, Em and Kim are no where to be found. Yeah, this is going to be 'nice and relaxing'. Well, seeing as how no one was paying much attention to me...I slip off, finding Marley's thoughts and following them.

Ami
Mo chirps displeased, flying back to the Bell Tower. He never liked rain storms, the charges of the air. I suppose that's because of him being a Dark Energy being, but that was another thing that confused me. I glance up, bubbling my power above us to keep us dry like an....what was it...umbrella. I feel awkward, simply standing there with my hands fidgeting. I want to help, how just plagues me as impossible. "It's not...something you want to remember..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:56 pm

Marley
Well, screw this, I'm going out to the city, get a look around. If I can just find that dang door.... I fumbled around in the darkness until my hand found a doornob, and I opened it into the city beyond. Okay, so, anybody scary looking comes, mention something about a crow. Or was it a raven? Uh...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:03 pm

Sarah
"Jeez, if you're planning to go out in that frame of mind..." I give a small smile, approaching Marley. "I don't think we should go out by our selves either. I don't like two thirds of the thoughts around this place..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:08 pm

xD Marls...

So here they are, somewhere in the Lowlands. You can run into 'em or not, this is just what's going on in the meanwhile.

Winnie held out her hand. "Gimme it."

"You're such a pathetic liar. Not on my life."

"I won th' damn bet, now gimme it! 'e's alive!" There was a small group of kids huddled around the scene, but the boy still refused to give up his necklace. Winnie sighed. "Look, I saw 'im. I won, you lost~! He's alive as I am! Mine!" She tore the necklace off of him with a grin, inspecting the shine before dropping it in her pocket.

"Well...unless you saw 'is ghost," one kid said, and a chorus of "OoooooOOOOOOooooooh"'s followed. He smirked, cocking an eyebrow, and leaned in like he was telling a secret. "They say 'e's long dead, mark my words, that's why no one can kill 'im. Was shot dead years ago but 'e haunts these very streets at night, looking for a bite. See 'is yellow eyes glint and you'd better ruuuun~" his voice mimicked a ghostly cry. "Or he'll GETCHA!" He lurched forward and all of the girls in the group squeeled and ducked. Except for Winnie, who hit him over the head. "Shut your 'ole. 'e's alive."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:18 pm

Jacky, you made me pee myself. (not literally) that was great Smile

Milo: I nod, turning my back to Ami and taking deep breaths to push down the memories that kept slashing my mind.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:19 pm

Haha...what was great?

(and reply for Aloe?Smile)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by BeautifulOutcast4212 Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:28 pm

The whole Winnie/street kids thing. Really well done, like a movie Smile Just thought you should know that Al is from the 30s ish since she is leaving I decided to just help the whole Brawne-Finch relation I wanted to get going. Milo and her havent even ever been written together before.

"Sure, its a truce dollface." Aloe mutters brushing back her light hair with a sweep of her hand.
BeautifulOutcast4212
BeautifulOutcast4212

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:29 pm

Ami
I nod, hesitating before taking his hand in mine. "Talk. We can both forget for now..." I give a small, sad smile, the memories of Sanae bugging /me/.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:33 pm

hah, thanks. And cool!

Cricket cocked an eyebrow, watching her. "A'right then," he murmered, a smile sweeping across his face. At least she had spunk. He stuck out his hand. "Cricket White."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:42 pm

that WAS a great scene, Jacky :0

Marley
"Um... good point, but I can't find anybody! And I'm getting bored. Plus, I haven't stolen anything in at LEAST 48 hours, and I'm going crazy"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:43 pm

xD Thank you! Ah hah...Marley....
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Sarah
I chuckle, putting my hands into my jacket pockets. "Well, if you don't mind getting a little wet..." I look up at the sky as rain starts down. Mo flies back in chiming to me and giving a little shake off of water. "I'll go with you," i say, watching as he flies off down the hallway again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 pm

Marley
"Fine, but hang back, if you will, when the stealing starts, please" I asked, looking at the sky also

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:48 pm

Sarah
I shrug. "Will do," I say, stepping out into the drizzle.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:53 pm

Marley
I walked down the road, whistling a happy little tune to myself, and scanning the area. Hm, what to steal, what to steal? My growling stomach soon answered that one: food. I tried to test out my power on nearby people, and discovered my powers were still gone. Okay... I spotted a stand nearby, with pies. Mm, pie. I walked past the stand, and slyly slipped a pie made of some kind of fruit into my bag. Well, as slyly as one can slip a pie into a bag, I suppose. The guy selling them looked totally asleep, anyway. Until the food entered my possestion, that is, then he snapped awake. "Uh..." then he spotted the round shape in my bag, and his eyes narrowed. That's about when I took off running "CROWSBEAK" I shouted back over my shoulder. Er.... that doesn't sound quite right

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:02 pm

"What th' 'ell...?" Winnie muttered, perking up when someone shouted. Crowsbeak? She pulled out of the group, stepping out of an alley to get run over by a girl shorter than she was. They both crashed to the ground, almost into a canal. "Watch where you're going, shortcake! These are my best clothes!" She shoved her away, dusting off her faded t-shirt.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:04 pm

Marley
"Sorry!" I shouted hurridly, then paused "Oi, wait, you're the little girl that thought I was part of Cricket's 'posse' earlier" I realized just as the guy came into view "Um, gotta go" Then I hopped up again, and took off,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:11 pm

"I AM NOT LITTLE!" Winnie yelled after her, and hopped up before the crazy pie man ran over her, too. She dashed after her. "And don't tell me you stole something from th' crazy pie man! Idiot! It's raven's crow, and it doesn't work if you STOLE SOMETHING!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:13 pm

Sarah
Well....god, might as well go after her. I don't want her getting lost, though she's with that girl...Winnie. I follow their thoughts, careful to keep track of those around me. /I/ don't want to run into trouble now...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next