the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Echo
Jacky K.
6 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 23 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 6:44 pm

"But can you?" He said shortly, leaving his hair in his face. "I honestly thought I'd never see you again."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 6:53 pm

Wisp
I pick at my nails as a distraction. Stay, that was the order. I sunk down to the floor. "You trust Ayakashi...Does that mean she's changed too? Can't I?" I ask again, pursing my lips. I bite at my bottom lip again, taste blood this time. It was hard to stay. I wanted his touch again too. Gentle and comforting, but I suppose that's only when I'm near death.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 pm

Cricket locked his jaw, and looked away for a moment. What to say. She could change. She'd shown him that. But why did she have to come back? When he looked back his expression was almost...softer. But just almost. "Why are you 'ere?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 7:04 pm

Wisp
"No where else...No one else..." I frown slightly. "Unless I'm to go to the Institute like Ayakashi. Make more supers. But they'll chase me, and all of you seem to be doing alright avoiding them..." I pick at my nails again, the cut starting to hurt on my lip. "And I'm complete. Ayakashi can use me..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 7:10 pm

"Th' thing about running from your past," Cricket said, "It doesn't work. I should know. I've been trying that for...well, forever." His face was still stern, except for his eyes. "Believe you me. You won't 'ave any more luck with us than you will on your own."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 7:15 pm

Wisp
I bite my lip again, wincing slightly. "On...On my own..." I say. I can hear the hopefulness in my voice slightly. "And with you?" I ask quietly, glancing back up at him. With him, yes...but no. Not ever...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 7:29 pm

Might pop in every now and then, but otherwise I'll be off for about an hour and a half. Then I'll come back Smile

Cricket ran a hand through his hair. "You know th' answer to that. Don't do this to yourself, Wisp..."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 7:34 pm

alright

Wisp
I feel my look become hard. "I want to," i mumble stubbornly. I look away from him, my eyebrows knitting together angrily. "I'll behave...you can be superior too. Tell me what to do..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 8:41 pm

"I don't want t' be superior! I want to be left alone," Cricket said, then shook his head to clear his thoughts. Why did she have to make it so hard? "The answer is no, Wisp. It won't change. Don't come back for me, because I can't go. I just can't."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 8:54 pm

Wisp
My eyes prick. "I'm not taking you anywhere..." I say confused, my throat thickening and making it impossible to say anything. I close my eyes and my hands shake. I blink and tense, as if trying to become a ball. Don't want to stay anymore... I glance up at Finn barely, trying to hide the tears at the same time.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 9:18 pm

"Crick, lay off," Finn said suddenly. He'd been so quiet that Cricket had forgotten he was there.

"You're telling me?" He said, frustration in his voice. No matter how many times he talked, how loud he said it, it seemed like no one heard him. Guilt and anger pounded in his chest. He was done. No more. Stop the noise, stop everything, for a moment.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 9:31 pm

Wisp
I try to swallow it down, try to stop the tears. I whip the ones that come down my cheeks and they only are replaced but i bite my tongue to keep from sobbing. Is he defending me or just agreeing calmly? Still, for now it feels a bit better behind him, sort of hiding...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 9:45 pm

"Crick. Lay off." Finn said, his voice a warning growl. That kid didn't have a clue sometimes.

Cricket's expression slowly came to match Finn's. "You're telling me, friend? Honestly? You 'aven't got a clue!"

"She's seen enough."

"And I 'aven't?"

"Cricket!" His brow furrowed.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 9:57 pm

Wisp
I cradle my head, tangling my fingers into my hair. My head hurts... Hurts. I whimper, my limbs shaking, eyes squeezed shut.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 10:12 pm

"What?"

"You're an idiot!" Finn said, taking a step torward him. "A hypocryte! Look at th' bright side, aye? Empathy and your self-rightious morals, aye? Did you drop that in some canal on th' way over 'ere? Lose it back at 51 when they shot some drug in your brain? Look at yourself! You're no better off than any other streetrat or assassin or thief or murderer! Think you've got it bad? You're lucky, friend, and you know that without us you'd be dead an 'undred times over. I've killed for you. Didn't get killed myself for you. Canary could've left you t' hang by your neck, and you'd better thank God she didn't. You're at others' mercy, kid. So when some fellow criminal's at yours, you'd better not stick your mutt nose in th' air and tell them they shouldn't be 'ere in th' first place. You think you're a good person? Think you're grown up 'cause you've got your fair share of scars? Well I'm telling you th' truth now, friend, you've got a lot of growing up t' do."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 10:30 pm

Wisp
I disappear suddenly, arms around Finn, forehead on his chest. I shake my head. "N - Not for me," i barely manage to whisper. Shaking like a leaf. "Stop..." Is it just me or is he really cold? Maybe I'm just really warm....what's it called? Headache is the pain. Chills? Wouldn't make sense... Fever...? What was that again?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 10:40 pm

It seemed both of them were standing there in shock for a moment; both were wondering if what had just happened really happened. Finn let in a breath when Wisp was suddenly there. She was very, very warm. Or maybe he was just cold. His hands were shaking a little, after all of that, and he felt surprisingly lightheaded. Stop? "...a'right." He softened in her arms.

Cricket just stared. Behind his mask of hair, his expression softened. Oh. So that's how it was. And everything was silent as a winter night.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 10:52 pm

Wisp
Confused, so confused... The Assassin wasn't the obvious peace keeper. Always in the shadows, taking out threats of peace. Stop the conflict. I didn't do anything right? I blink my eyes and turn quickly, for a moment panicked but it faded. I take my arms from him quickly, backing up a step carefully. To protect Cricket or to protect the superior from war? Or was there a cause? I didn't like the arguing... I shiver, sinking down again. "D - Didn't follow orders..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 10:58 pm

"Orders?" Cricket and Finn asked, almost in unison.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 11:09 pm

Wisp
I calm slightly, tears stopping. I fidget again, now nervous. "To stay..." I murmur, closing my eyes tight and taking a breath. What's going to be the punishment now? Another shot? Days in the cell? Onto the testing room list, for other experiments to do what they wish? I'm shaking, and i'm shaking more because I'm showing such a weakness. Red Wing would have me butchered for it...not supposed to show a weakness...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 11:30 pm

Finn cocked an eyebrow, and then seemed to remember. He shook his head. "Ah, lass, you take things much too literally. I meant for you t' not make any false moves. Hugging someone...well, it was unexpected, but 'oly 'ell lassy keep yourself t'gether."

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Bah ha! Starting to love ya Finn...

Wisp
"Still a command," I murmur. Nothings going to happen then? "the superior. I follow what you say...no matter what..." I shiver again slightly, not as bad as last. Simply the emotions playing on my powers. "Always a punishment for disobeying..." I look up at the two of them confused.

Night Jacky!
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 16, 2011 11:50 pm

xD yup, Finn has a personality, you just have to get him out of his shell. Sometimes I think he's underappreciated that way xD I'm hitting the hay too. Ill be able to think up a better response when I'm rested :3 plus Prince Lawrence is spazzing again...its hard to type anything at all without him going "RAH! *PUSHES RANDOM BUTTONS AND MESSES IT ALL UP* I like being annoying :3" so on that note...gnight!
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue May 17, 2011 10:12 am

Finn and Cricket just looked at her, then glanced at each other and looked back at her. "So you're saying....you think we're going t' give you some cruel, sever punishment for hugging someone? Oh, th' horror," Cricket said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 17, 2011 10:24 am

Wisp
"Don't mock me," I murmur glaring away at the floor. Some of my fire that Red Wing always hated. "Smaller things have caused me a lot of...regret...upon doing them..." Not all of them my fault either. Just an object, a programmable gun. A little stress ball at some times, a punching bag at others. Never a person. Never something that might feel.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next