the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
Echo
Jacky K.
6 posters

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 30 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Jacky K. Wed May 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Crooks smiled mischeivously, stepping up so he was only inches away. "You think? Find some 'presents', will we?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 10:37 pm

Quincy
I giggle. "A present? O' course. The Bell Tower is th' safest place in th' Lowlands, aye? I bet if Cricket ain't there, then little Canary and her angel friend is."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed May 18, 2011 10:49 pm

Crooks held his charismatic smile for a moment, the one that had won him so much popularity. "Is that so?" He murmered, twirling a knife behind his back. He had her wrapped around his finger. Then he shoved her back into the wall with his fists. "I don't give a fuck! Did I ever say I cared? Why th' bloody fuck would I care about your cute little fantasies?" He pressed the knife against her cheek. "Listen when I say; I don't care if 'e's alive, I don't care if 'e's dead, I don't care where or who said what shit and I especially don't want t' run around with you in th' rain pretending like I do, busting my game for someone who's already dead. Hm? Got that, love?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed May 18, 2011 10:57 pm

Quincy
I give a breathy laugh, my smile returning after a moment. "You've always been my favorite in these moods." Seems like you do care, Crooks, or you won't be making such a big deal of it. I take his arm strongly and duck under it, walking down and to the door with my hands in my sweatshirt pocket. "So if he's alive does that mean i get to kill him? If you truely don't care enough?" I raise an eyebrow and duck out the door into the rain, not being bothered by it.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed May 18, 2011 11:07 pm

Crooks raised an eyebrow, but then smirked. She always was a spunky one. But she would be back. He'd got what he wanted; she might not have left him alone had he not pointed a knife in her direction. He chuckled, and ventured back to the balcony railing, whistling.

Holy Hell. Winnie didn't like this place, not at all. But the stinging rain stopped her from going back to the Playgrounds, had her trapped in the one dry nook she could find in the alley walls. Every crash of thunder was deafening, and she cringed despite herself. Bravery. She was strong. She could stand by herself...so why was she sopping wet and cowering against a wall? She got scared. Oh, what the guys would say if they saw her...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 1:56 pm

"Ph little Winnie!" I call over the thunderous sound of the rain coming down in sheets. Already i'm soaked to the b
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 2:01 pm

"Oh Winnie!" I call over the thunderous sound of the rain coming down in sheets. Already i'm soaked to the bone but I've always loved rain. "I hear you might have been spreading an...interesting rumor...". I walk forwards beside her, putting an arm on the wall so she couldn't escape easily. "What information do you have for wee little Cricket?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Sorry on my iPod...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 3:35 pm

Winnie squinted up at her, making a face when water drizzled from Quincy's arm and splattered on her head. She wiped it off, keeping a defiant face despite the thunder. " 'ey! You're that one slut Crooks keeps 'round 'im like a bitch! Go away. According t' Finn people like you are a bad influence."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 3:49 pm

Quincy
My face cracks in a grin as i take out my knife, twirling it absent mindedly. "Really now? I didn't hear anything answering my question, deary. If you want to keep your fingers I suggest you do that quick."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 5:44 pm

Winnie shrugged, not phased by the threat. She would have told her anyway. "Meh. 'e's back. If you're looking for 'im, good luck with that."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Quincy
"Oi my, you sure you know this town so well, dollface?" I tease. "There's only one place no one's willing to check out. Why do I get the suspicion the boy whose always disappearing like a ghost /is/ a ghost over there, hm?" I narrow my eyes at her. "Of course, Crooks won't be willing to check it out without some hard proof. Mind coming with the Fox for a little stroll?" I ask, though there was only one answer for me.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 6:08 pm

Winnie's expression didn't change, she just looked up at her as beads of water slid down her face. "If I do th' fox might get pushed in a canal right quick," she answered shortly, wondering if foxes even swam.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 6:11 pm

Quincy
My grin turns sinister. "Little pony's going to sleep then." I stop twirling the knife, coming down upon her head hard with the handle.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 6:16 pm

Winnie slapped a hand to her head, a shock jolting her vision. "Oi...no need...t'..." black dots swirled in her senses. She forgot to breath, trying to steady herself against the wall. No use. She forgot what happened after that.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Quincy
I purse my lips as she goes unconscious and then smile again. "You should learn to say yes more often," i tell her, picking up the munchkin with ease.
I walk back to the mansion, a skip to my step. Crooks'll haveta listen, straight from the horse's mouth. Ha! A pun! But then he won't be able to doubt, and then Cricket comes next. Maybe the Canary for added bonus, and the Firefly people have been talking about for the Warden to leave us alone.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 6:27 pm

"Ha! A pun!" xD

Crooks was boredly swinging another necklace on his middle finger, sitting on his place in the stairrail. There she trumpets in, leaving a puddly trail on the floor. "What's your find?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 6:34 pm

Quincy
I drop her, squatting over her and tilting my head. "The little pony. She was all alone in the rain..." The sides of my mouth twitch upwards.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 6:44 pm

Crooks cocked his head, then slid off the railing to land silently below. He looked down at the kid, whose light hair was dyed a rusty orange at the crown from a gash. What he could see of her face was unmoving but not the grey color of a corpse. "Look what you've done, gone and knocked her out. Did she say anything before then?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Quincy
I pout. "She said I was your slut and was a bad influence..." I stand again and kick her in the ribs with a scowl. "And that Cricket was back," I add in like an afterthought, going over and lacing my arm around his. "You don't think I'm a bitch, do you Crooks?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Crooks smiled charmingly but didn't answer. He glanced back to the kid and kicked a bit of water in her face. "Ah, look there, look there," he chuckled, when she began to stir.

Winnie made a face. Damn rain...she wiped the water away, coughing a little, and picked her head off the ground. Her eyes fluttered open. Wait a moment...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 7:01 pm

that was a lol moment for me....

Quincy
I look back down with a smile. "About time. Downpour outside, but a few little drops will do it, huh?" i giggle.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 7:07 pm

lol xD I <3 playing Crooks. And that's going into the quotebook xD

Winnie sat up dizzily, hand on the crown of her head. She felt a bruise coming on her ribs for some strange reason. She looked at Quincy accusingly. "Figures...so...ah, lovely weather we're 'aving?"

"Quincy, don't waste my time. Show me what you brought 'ere 'ere for," Crooks said, swinging his necklace with a smirk.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu May 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Quincy
"There has t' be a reason? I couldn't well leave 'er t' drown in a puddle," i cross my arms and look down at her with a smirk. Like I had morals? Heh, tha's a laugh. "Well...I could have, but she mentioned Cricket and I thought you'd be interested. And if not she'll always be a bit o' fun." I simply shrug, glaring down at her. "And you should mind your tongue. No one insults me and gets away with it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu May 19, 2011 7:20 pm

Winnie laughed. "Aye, aye they do, all of th' lowlands 'ave lines of jokes about Crooks' bitch. You wanna 'ear one? They're a real laugh."

Crooks smirked. This kid was a bit of fun. He was silent for a moment to see how Quincy would react.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next