the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 34 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:24 am

Drake sat across from the vamp, the chair turned backwards as he straddled it, leaning back into the empty air. he gave a dry, bored laugh as he watched her come to. "Why ello" he flashed her a cocky smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:24 am

"You look distracted...why is that?" asked Ezra, tilting his head to the side. He needed to keep Mr. Face talking.

(Dude....you should bring in T. Mor....)
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:09 am

(I told Winter yesterday night that I would join so....))

Name: Devon
Appearance: Black hair, jade green eyes. Creepy smile.
Species: Human
Personality: Loves to scare people, enjoys pain and death.
Killer/Victim: Killer
Particular enemies: A lot of people.....

Name: Mirissa
Appearance: Short, shabbily cut dark red hair. Blue eyes with a black ring around the edge. Small, and underfed.
Species: Human but she can control and talk to shadows....
Personality: Sarcastic, kindhearted, wants to protect people when she see's them in danger.
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: Basically everyone....she is really good at ticking people off.....
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:17 am

Ravyn wrote:Freya: I giggled, finding this question hilarious. "I was bored. So i went to find someone to kill. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And nice fangs.... vampire, hmm? Well, that explains a lot. It also means i dont have to be quite as.... CAREFUL, with you." i said, chuckling again. I drew the knife along his skin, carving lines deep into his flesh, making a nice closed shape so i could peel off the skin there. Partial flaying... good fun.

Nate held still this time, knowing that if he moved, he'd only make it worse. He winced ever so slightly as the sharp knife dug into his skin. The blood was running faster, but the cut along his chest was already starting to heal, the skin knitting itself back together. "For someone so small, you're a real bastard, you know that?" he spat, sweat starting to trickle down his forehead.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:21 pm

Sin: I briefly stopped struggling, staring at the bastard who'd chained me up in here. "Hello. I dont suppose you're going to let me out of these, are you." i said bluntly, yanking hard on the chains again. The shackles had cut into my wrists, but i felt something in one of them give way slightly.

Freya: I watched as the skin began to knit back together. "As i suspected, you're a lot more durable than most of my victims. This is going to be particularly fun." i commented lightly. "And what do you expect? My father was a mass murderer and my own dear mother was quite insane. She killed herself, you know. It seems the apple really doesnt fall far from the tree." i mused in a slightly sing-songy tone. "Now then..... Im curious. If i were say to, oh, i dont know...... remove a body part..... i wonder if it would grow back. Let's test this theory. Which part should i rid you of, hmm? Eenie meenie meiny...... eye." i said lightly. I picked up the spoon and the corkscrew, studying both for a minute before setting the spoon aside and moving back over to the table, corkscrew in hand. "Now hold stil.... this wont hurt a bit. Its going to hurt a LOT." i said, chuckling as i held his left eye open with one hand, beginning to drill the corkscrew into his eye with the other.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:25 pm

This time, Nate couldn't hold back the scream of pain, couldn't hold back the slight terror that was starting to fill him. His back arched off the table as agony teared through him, unwelcome tears welling up in his eyes. "God d*mmit!" he yelled, his teeth clenched. Normally, his eyes would have been squeezed shut, forcing back all the pain that was filling him, but that was kind of out of the question given the situation.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:39 pm

Drake laughed, "of course not, silly girl"
he frowned as he he saw one of the shackles loosen
"aut ah, can't have that" He cooed, quickly drawing a blade and flinging it, embedding her and the shackle to the wall. He knelt down in front of her, his eyes glinting "how do you feel, full?"

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:53 pm

Sin: I gritted my teeth as the knife effectively stuck me to the wall, but i did not cry out. I wouldnt give the bastard the satisfaction. "I FEEL.... like i want to rip you friggin' head off." i snarled, fangs snapping down.

Freya: I smiled as he screamed, happy. Oh, how i loved it when they screamed.... I screwed the corkscrew in as far as it would go before yanking back, ripping the eye clean out of its socket, discarding the corkscrew and mangled eye off to the side for the moment, pondering whether or not i should try disembowelment.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:01 pm

(wow, sorry for my last post. I'm in class and trying to be sneaky, I didn't reread what I wrote.. I fixed all the spelling errors >.<)

Drake smiled widely, drawing another blade and bringing it across his neck softly. Blood beaded forward and he watched her, excitement running through him "you would, eh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:40 pm

Sin: Now he was just teasing me. "Yeah. Id like to rip your head clean off and break every bone in your body." i said, trying to stay calm with the scent of blood in the air.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:54 pm

(wonders if anyone has a killer or victim open.....))
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:28 pm

Name: Milena
Appearance: Long black hair and nearly black eyes
Species: Sorceress, but she uses dark magic. She seems to like using weapons more than magic though.
Personality: She is mean and has absolutely no Conscious. No guilt either...
Killer/Victim: Killer
Particular enemies: She hates alyson, but will kill whomever she wants

Name: Sarah
Appearance: Pretty long Blonde hair, blue eyes with many flecks of gold.
Species: Alchemist, she can heal
Personality: Nice and sweet but can fight
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: She doesnt like anyone who hurt her friends, but no one in particular
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:31 pm

Awesome, I'm on my phone so can you start?
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:49 pm

Sure)

Milena walked through the alley, making a fire appear in her hands and she set it to the building. She waited for the silly humans to run outside. She loved to see them afraid. Especially when killing them...

Sarah waited by the restaurant. She was here to meet her friends. But for some reason, she had a bad feeling in her gut. It stayed there the whole time she was waiting. She wanted to get inside already, but she had gotten here too early.She started playing with her phone while she stood outside.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:51 pm

Several curses fell from nates mouth as he felt a tiny fire build in his now empty eye socket. " You bitch," he breathed, his eyeless eye closed. "I am going to tear into your neck and drain you dry," he growled.on the bright side, his chest was almost fully healed.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:08 pm

Mirissa stood in the shadows by the burning building, trying to decide if she should go in and help those people. Probably.....

Devon's eyes scanned the streets, bored. Where were all the people? He was in the mood to scare them. He sighed, then spotted a girl. (Sarah. )
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:17 pm

Milena waited, she sharpened her blade.

Sarah texted Alyson, asking if she was almost there.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:22 pm

Mirissa sighed and headed towards the building, wrapping herself in shadows. Might as well see if there was anyone who did need saving.

Devon walked over to the girl, " 'Ello miss." He said acting as of he had a hat and tipped it giving her a small grin.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:25 pm

Freya: I chuckled. "I have no doubt you would, if you could move. But since you arent going anywhere and im the one with all the nice pointy objects.... im not too worried." i said. "I have an interesting idea..... let's see how many organs you need to live!" i said happily, grabbing a very large dagger and plunging it fairly deep, taking a large chunk of flesh out of his stomach and tossing it aside, exposing various internal organs. "So many squishy bits.... what should i remove first? Hmm..... this looks important...." i muttered, beginning to slice out various bits and pieces, avoiding critical organs (for the moment).
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:30 pm

Sarah looked up, "Um..Hi" she said, trying to sound friendly. She still had that bad feeling...

Milena waited, it seemed like they would have come out already. She made another fire start at the top of the building.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:35 pm

Mirissa stepped in the front door of the building, "Hello?"

Devon smiled, "I can't help.but wonder if your waiting for someone?"
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:44 pm

Milena was getting tired of waiting. She kicked in one of the walls of the building and walked through the fire. She saw a girl there. This ought to be fun she thought. She started fake coughing in the smoke. "H-help" she said pleadingly to the girl as she stumbled and fell to the ground.

Sarah nodded, "Im meeting my friends here"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:48 pm

Mirissa hurried forward, "Ill get you outta here." She said through the smoke and went to help the girl up.

Devon nodded, glancing around to see no one. "Good to know a pretty girl like you wont be alone." He said and stepped past her, before swinging a fist into the back of her head.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Wed Jul 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Nate screamed, his vision starting to blacken. The pain, the agony, was undescribable. his stomach was pouring blood, coating the table, thevchains, and his body in red. He gritted his teeth, biting down on his tongue in the process. His fangs bit though it, drawing even more blood. His mind triegd to take him into a black void, anything to get away from this, but he fought it, not wanting to give this schizo the satisfaaction. Instead, he thought of marley. Thought of her smile, her laugh, the way she folded up into his arms so easily....
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:08 pm

Sarah felt something hard hit her head before blacking out.

Milena coughed more. When the girl came to help her up she took her shoulders. She tried totake her by surprise and pin her against the floor.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next