the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 33 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Echo Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Sesria
I turned to Cricket, first gesturing broadly to myself, next tapping my head, then shrugging. 'Do you remember how?' I mouthed.
Not all hope was lost. We could still do this! We could still win...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:34 pm

Cricket
I shrugged...or tried to. 'More or less.' How did this go, again? I...well. The first and last time I'd done it, I'd been out from blood loss. Ah...something about reaching. Let's do this. Here kitty.

I concentrated. It was sort of like...picking a lock. You've got to strike the right places, reach just far...there went my vision. Ah. There we are. It was reletively smooth-going after that, and soon a yellow-eyed black cat landed nimbly beneath the shackles. Aye...that would be me. My furry wrists...er...ankles...cat wrists...were no longer bleeding. It felt wonderful.

I only caught a glimpse of the raven-haired girl. She was standing near the wall, half-hidden in a dark shadow. Then, with a smirk she released her concentration, and in a flurry of re-acquired senses I found myself on the cell floor. Ouch. Human wrists back...tender, ripped-up human wrists. Ow. I stood up and cocked a grateful half-smile.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 pm

T.Mor:

Holy Internet.

Like...Holy freaking Internet.

I actually had very little clue what was going on...other than the whole 'people getting out of bondage through...ninja powers' thing. I made a face. Like a 'what??' face. Like a 'someone please rip off this freaking duct tape so I don't have to worry about both arms' face. Yeah. Let's go with that last one.

Mr.Face:

"Should I?" I asked unconcerned, as I pulled out a phillips head screwdriver. I had still not heard any sound out of the tub cell...Which was odd...but perhaps they had all simply died of...I don't know, stupidity or something. OOH. I did not remember packing the tubes into my toolbox this morning...but...they were there. I was...actually contemplating disallowing a choice here...Simply because I was so content about the tubes.
I was compelled to give him a choice anyway. "Look...I'm in a bit of a rush here, I apologise. I really do. I'm going to have to skip straight to the lethal things I think...So...with that in mind...Would you prefer that I siphoned out your blood and replaced it with...sawdust I supouse, or that I removed your spine vertebrae by vertebrae?" I asked, still listening for a sound that did not seem to want to come.

THE GOVERNMENT BUILDING

"We're...here." The guard peeled the small child off of his leg at the door. There were several more faceless guards at the door, and they waved him right through. He took a staircase up, swinging by the kitchen on the way for the promised jello cup. He handed the child a spork and the jello cup. He had to alert his boss about the child...Hmm...How to do that? He'd heard that Mr.Face was wickedly busy tonight. "I am not allowed to share it with you...go on and eat it all yourself." He told the kid.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:57 pm

"Neither. It's Ezra, Ezra Cox. Ring a bell?" said Ezra.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:02 pm

Cricket
Right. T.Mor didn't know about this stuff. But I couldn't exactly explain. I tried to rip the duct tape off as quietly as possible, my brows knit together apologetically the whole time. Acid plus duct tape equals pain. I imagined that taking it off hurt just as bad, but it was better than whatever might happen next if we stayed here.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Beatle stuffed his face with the jello. It was like nothing he'd ever tasted before. It was sweet, tasting of fruit, but had the strangest feel on his tongue. He let out a moan of joy, licking the cup empty, then looking at the man.
"Okay. Promise to be back? But how can I tell it's you, you look like all the other Funny Faces ... Oh, I know! We'll have a password. The password is JELLO. When I ask for the password, and you say that, I'll know it's you! You can go now because you're all busy and stuff and I'll sing to myself as you leave. I can't wait. I'll sing about Jello."
He turned away from the man and began to sing sweetly, "I like Jello, it's so sweet! It's so yummy, what a treat!"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Sesria
I smiled at Cricket, then turned serious. 'Soul again,' I mouthed, 'But stay this time. Mr. Face knows you.' For that last bit, I gestured to my face, to my head, and then to him. Just to make it really clear.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:12 pm

Cricket
I finished untaping T.Mor and glanced back at Peter's soul with a 'fine, fine' expression. It wasn't that I didn't like being a cat and all...I just didn't like standing on the sidelines while someone else was in charge of the closest thing to my physical self. Huh, that meant I didn't trust my own soul. It was kinda sad, when I thought about it that way. Ah well. I repeated the process, a bit quicker this time, and I was a cat. The girl was back in the room, looking half annoyed.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:20 pm

T.Mor:

I expletived noiselessly. That hurt like...erm. Well...Duct tape being pulled off of acid burns. My whole right forearm was a horrible bloody mess, and moving my fingers was getting harder and harder. Lovely. I gritted my teeth and tried to wipe most of the oozy mess onto my pant leg, hoping to get some of the acid out of the wound. That...was not a good idea...It burned about 10 times worse, and the blood simply continued to ooze all over the place.

My other arm was not this bad. I sighed, and rolled my sleeves down over them both. Out of sight out of mind. I held the terribly bad arm close to my chest, hoping that I wouldn't have to use it. 'let's go?' I mouthed silently.

And then there was a random girl in the cell. erm. Well...I am tempted to say blood loss was making me see things funny...but...I don't think that was it. I could feel my eyes pop a bit.

Mr.Face:

"I should just make signs that say 'neither is not an option' on the other side of the wall...You are the third person to choose that non-option tonight." I said flatly.

"I'm giving you an opportunity to revise your answer...Because...Well, I believe that all victims should be able to imput their thoughts and feelings into this whole affair. It should be something that you feel involved in. Outside of the whole...'screaming in agony' thing of course." I explained calmly.

"I'm still blanking on the name by the way. No idea. Did I kill your family?"I asked out of curiousity.

ELSEWHERE IN THE BUILDING...

The guard ushered the singing child into a storage cupboard before leaving. "Ok...but you have to wait in here...and be really quiet." He reaffirmed, not really stopping to check that it was ok to shove the kid into a storage cupboard. It wasn't really frowned upon in Auda as a whole actually.

He ran like mad down to the prison. "Where's Mr.Face?" He asked hurriedly, not wanting to lose the kid.

"Dealing with treason." Came the terse reply from a coworker.

"Ah...ok..." He proceeded downstairs anyway.

Last edited by Invisimort on Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jul 05, 2011 8:28 pm

Beatle did not like it in this stuffy storage place. He stopped singing and drew silent for all of 60 seconds. Then he was mad. How long would he have to wait? Why was he here?
Where was his family.
"MISTER FUNNY FACE I WANT OUT OF THIS CLOSET NOW!" he yelled as loud as he could.
When there was no answer, he started to cry, "I WANT MORE JELLO!"
Then there was yet again no answer. So, at the top of his lungs, he bellowed a loud, high pitched scream that stretched the words "Mister Funny Face" to around 20 syllables. And kept going. And going.
Finally his lungs were dry and he stopped. Then he just cried silently. He missed home.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:27 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:
Ella Rose wrote:Somewhere is Auda.....
Artemis slunk through the streets, trying her best to remain inconspicuous as she searched the crowd for a wealthy coat or hat. the owner of said object would then become her next target. What? a girls gotta eat, and if she'd going to risk imprisonment for pickpocketing, there better be a big pay off involved. Hence the need for a wealthy person. She let her dark curtain of hair fall and obscure her face as she located her next victim.

Her feet barely made any movement across the streets. Trix had eyed another girl slinking around in the shadows. Another hunter? That was a challenge she welcomed. By the smell, the figure was human. Good. Trix loved killing humans.
She consumed herself in black flames, hiding, and ran quickly behind the figure, too fast for any eyes to see. Now on her trail, Trix got braver and closer.

Artemis's skin pricked. Something felt... off. Life had taught her the hard way to heed her instincts, especially when engaged in otherwise frowned upon activities. So she slowed her pace and regretfully let her target slip away. Great, it was getting dark. She needed to acquire some money and soon. The streets weren't safe at night. She needed a place to stay and preferably some food. Though the food could wait, as it often did. Safety was top priority. She scuffed her feet and looked around wearily, her gray eyes sharp.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:32 pm

Holding back a snicker, Trix wound up black fire in her hands and shot it just before the figure, who must have been a girl. The flame roared and consumed sidewalk just in front of the target, and Trix had the nerve to make it a half-circle around her. To escape, she'd have to turn around and come face-to-face with Trix.
Unlike normal fire, black fire did not make any sound when burning. It made the horrible smell, only was put it by herself, grew twice as fast, but no sound. It was lethal. It was terrifying. It was Trix's best weapon. She was only just learning how to harness it.
"Don't bother screaming. No one will come. We're in Auda," Trix spoke softly, calmly, not bothered by the hell around her and starting to smile.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:38 pm

Artemis froze and scrambled away from the eery flames. What the-did that just just pop out of no where? Yup.
Then she heard the voice, and ice filled her. Great, another confrontation. And here she was hoping for a normal, uneventful day. How silly of her. As the figure said, she was in Auda. She narrowed her eyes and turned to face the source

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:51 pm

"No, it's the opposite my family wants to kill me," Ezra laughed shakily. "The revolution?"
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:16 pm

Mr.Face:

"I really don't care." See...I don't lie. I may disembowel you with a cattleprod...But I don't lie. It's a trademark I guess. "You haven't answered my original question, and I really am on testing my time management by making time for you right now. So... Are you going to choose or am I--" I was interrupted by another knock on the door.

"Sir...Erm...I found a child..."Came the voice through the other side.

That...That was urgent. What to do...what to do? I was conflicted. "Erm...Go set up...I'll be along shortly..." I called out. I heard him walk off.

"See? Time management." I said, as though proving a point. "What's your decision?" I asked impatiently.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 pm

"Are there any other choices of death?" asked Ezra, smiling weakly. His head was pounding, and his foot was bleeding alot.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:22 pm

Mr.Face:

"I offered you choices. The only other choice is that I surprise you." I said, very tempted to simply start gouging his eyes out with...whatever I had available, due to his inability to answer a question. "No more stalling. This is getting...ridiculous." I muttered.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:23 pm

"I'd rather not have my spine cut up or my blood replaced. How 'bout something quick and easy? Your choices are so....overrated." Ezra said with a smirk. He needed to stall and fast.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:29 pm

Mr.Face:

"That is not how this works. Your time to choose is over...And...well...I can't say that I am remotely apologetic." I told him flatly. I wondered what the small child was like...Just a few flights upstairs...I did not have a bucket. Oh well. I guess I would just be draining him of blood. Darn. It always worked better when you had something to recirculate...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:48 pm

Sin: Night had fallen at last, the last rays of killing sun safely hidden behind the horizon, and i was out to prowl, bloodhunger driving me from my home in search of a walking meal (a.k.a, a 'human'). The night air was wonderful as usual, but tonight it seemed to be tinged with something else.... danger. I had a bad feeling about this, but i needed to feed. I would just have to be careful. I wandered down the street a ways before turning into an alley, lurking back there for the moment, waiting for a nice bit of prey to walk by.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:01 pm

She smiled as the girl turned to her, taking her in. She must have looked like demon. Surrounded by silent black flames, wearing shapeless black clothes, pale as a ghost. She smiled wide.
Who cared if you killed someone? To become a true demon, Trix must learn to erase all emotion. The thought danced around in her head, sparking her eyes as she reached out to touch the girl's face with a burning finger tip. Nothing scalding, just enough to make her flinch.
"What are you doing out so late in these streets? Foolish girl," Trix laughed.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Drake grinned as he stepped off into the darkened streets. His cloak swirled about him as his insides tingled slightly. Excellent, that meant the potion was working.
He had one goal tonight- to catch himself a vampire. he liked vampires. he liked to be bitten by one as well. the pain was... exhilarating. the knowledge of what would follow after was even better.
His insides clenched for a moment as his body adjusted to the affects of the potion. The potion was necessary. It kept him from turning vamp himself and, what's more- coated his blood with a poison that served as an sedative for any vamp that decided to feast upon his blood. How else do you think he captured them?
He grinned once more in expectation and pulled out a dagger, bringing it across the soft flesh of his arm and drawing blood. If any vamp was near by, they'd come running and save him the effort. Which was just the way he liked it

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:13 pm

Sin: Like a shark scenting blood in the water, i picked up the scent of that beloved red stuff. Someone was bleeding, someone nearby. I tracked the scent, moving in short bursts of supernatural speed until i found the source of the blood. In a blur, i surged forward and bit, drinking deeply, bloodhunger inside me slowly becoming satisfied. But my brain seemed.... fuzzy. Something wasnt right. Not like alcohol.... that wouldnt affect me like this. I removed my fangs from the guy's flesh, stepping back. Black dots swarmed my vision, and there was a thin, high pitched ringing in my ears. "What... the hell... is in your blood?" i managed to get out before the black dots took over, and i collapsed, unconscious.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Artemis flinched back, not that it had really hurt, the touch was just unnerving. She went to reply with a snarky retort when she suddenly took in her confronters appearence. She gasped, her voice leaving her. "What the hell are you?" she managed

Drake gave a content sigh as he felt her teeth find purchase in his neck. he didn't know why, but the feeling of his blood being drain turned him on.. a lot. His vision only began to swirl slightly as he felt the vamp weaken and pull away. Pitty, he was really enjoying that too.
He grinned at her words and let her fall, not bothering to catch her as he gingerly pressed his fingers to his neck, helping the clotting process. He stood over her and nudged her with his foot, exposing her pale face for him to see. She was a beauty, naturally. But even more so than the rest. oh this was going to be a fun one to mess with, of that he was sure. He slung her over his shoulder and quickly brought her to the prison cells, chaining her up with silver chains. it was the small things like that that helped break their soulless spirits. something which he looked forward to greatly.

Last edited by Ella Rose on Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:42 pm

Sin: When i woke up, my wrists were burning. Joy. Silver shackles, of course. Why should i expect any different? Obviously, the guy who had drugged me knew something of vampires. But i didnt give up easily. Id dealt with silver before, and far worse situations before. Despite the pain, i yanked and strained at the restraints, snarling as i did so. Drug me and chain me up? The pain i could tolerate. But i got really, REALLY ticked off.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 40 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next