the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery: A Twist In Time

4 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery: A Twist In Time - Page 12 Empty Re: Sorcery: A Twist In Time

Post by Alice Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 am

Bells wrote:
animealice1003 wrote:(( she isnt stalking him lol she doesnt even know why she is there?)

True lol

lol she is all alone why not go after the crazy guy! xD
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:02 am

((Can you guys see the hello... part?))
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:03 am

((lol NO))
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:06 am

animealice1003 wrote:
Bells wrote:
animealice1003 wrote:(( she isnt stalking him lol she doesnt even know why she is there?)

True lol

lol she is all alone why not go after the crazy guy! xD

(puft, drake is not crazy! okay well maybe he is, but he's techically not even my charrie! we just made him up for a part of the story line and I somehow ended up adopting him.. Shocked
speaking of which. I should probably fill out a charrie sheet for him then since he doesn't have one... Mad )

Drake chuckled, his eyes raking her body "new clothing, eh? I'll tell you what, giving me that set you have on now and I'll have them destroyed of along with a fresh, descent set brought your way" His lips twitched, wondering if she'd really take him up on all terms of the offer

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:08 am

Angela: I glared at him and finished crushing the piece of bar in my hand. That was the reason they hadn't bothered to try and capture me again. I was to good at breaking out of these kinds of cells. They had to find a new place first.
I continued to glare at him even as another thought crossed my mind, why am I even here?
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:09 am

Bells wrote:Angela: I glared at him and finished crushing the piece of bar in my hand. That was the reason they hadn't bothered to try and capture me again. I was to good at breaking out of these kinds of cells. They had to find a new place first.
I continued to glare at him even as another thought crossed my mind, why am I even here?

*pouts* you gunna have blake respond or what? Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:11 am

Autumn: I raised my brow but shrugged and stripped down to my under clothes, a black bra and a black pair of girl boxers, and tosed them at him. My body was riddled with bruises and scars from needles and all other manner of medical experiments. Weird part, they were all smooth. None of them raising or dipping except the one that streached from my shoulder down to my wrist. I turned back to the chess set, smirking at his slight shock. I didn't have anything to hide. I'd been exposed so many times I just quit caring. I adjusted my shoulders, the tatoo on my back rippling as I did so. "You should get me a blanket while I'm waiting, or turn up the heat a little because it'll get cold in here tonight." I said, not really paying attention to whether or not he was actually going to take me up on that last statement. I secretly hoped he would, but I would be able to handle it. It was how I was designed after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:13 am

(Oh, I didn't see your response after they fell *pokes head back in thread to find it*)
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:16 am

Blake: I was laughing so hard I couldn't reply. The rain immediately stopped and a rainbow shot across the sky.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:21 am

Drake froze for a mere millisecond before picking back up his facade of cynical indifference. He didn't try to avoid looking at her body, but some latent part of him refused to allow his eyes to blatantly violate her as well.

He saw just enough to know she sure has hell was something to look at. He caught her clothes and crumbled them up into a ball. "yes mam" he responded, borderline sarcastic / serious. He unlocked a cabinate and pulled out a blanket, tossing it too her in amusment. He opened the door and handed over the clothing to the guards with orders to bring along another set among other things. He closed the door and settle in a seating, his face cocky as he studied her "better?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:24 am

Artemis's peals of laughter was cut of by a surprised "oo" as she stared in awe at the sky. "it's beautiful" she breathed, her gray eyes wide as she eagerly soaked in the sight. She hadn't seen something so breathtaking since she was capt.. she hadn't seen beauty in a long time

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:25 am

Autumn: "Better now that I have no clothes? Sure, what ever floats your boat." I said as I unfolded the blanket and wrapped myself in it before sitting on the ground with the deck of cards. "So, how's your day been? Any cool new experimentation?" My voice was casual, like I was talking to him about school or something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 am

Blake: once again I couldn't help myself. "I've seen something more beautiful today."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:27 am

Drake resisted the urge to join her on the floor. "nothing compared to our latest discovery, no"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:28 am

Alyson: I was pulled into a memory. It ended the same as the last memory but instead it continued. And it was in Ryans perspective. He set me down on one of the steps. I was kicking and screaming at him to let me go to my brother. I heard Ryans thoughts. He was thinking about a plan....a plan? I dug deeper into his mind and saw that my brother told him to save me and leave him. Me or Ryan i guess, grabbed my wrists. Or my bodys wrists? This was confusing. Ryan said,"Calm down! Just stay here." Suddenly he burst out into the street, cringing at the sun. He ran into the builsding and ran through 5 hallways and a door. He finally reached the guards and my brother. He fought them off and grabbed my brothers arm. They fought side by side, werewolf and vampire against humans. You can guess who won! They raced out of there and across the street towards the building i was in. He burst through the door and i saw.. me, Lyla and Jamie. What were they doing there? They couldnt see my werewolf brother and my vampire...what was he? Lyla and Jamie were just humans. I wanted to see more but the vision ended and i was forced back into the cell. Suddenly Ryan passed out beside me.

(Dang! that felt like forever to write!)
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:29 am

Artemis frowned, trying to understand what he was talking about "what?!" she asked sitting up as to find the object he was talking about. After years of prison sights she yearned to see more beauty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am

Angela: I looked shocked at where Ryan lay. "Well," I said pulling myself together and wiping the worry from my face. "I hope he showed you something worth while."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:31 am

Autumn: I raised a brow and looked up at him as I shuffled the cards, spread them out on the ground, lifting one card I turned the whole deck face up, then face down again before snatching them all up to shuffle again. "Do I get food today? Or are we deciding I need to loose weight?" Yes, it was a total change of subject, but i didn't feel all that much like talking about "our latest discovery." As far as i was concerned, it was just another thing that made me weird.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:35 am

Blake: I leaned over on my side so I could look into her eyes. "You." I placed a hand on her face and traced her lips. "Your smile, your laugh," I leaned closer to better see her eyes. "Your eyes." I let my hand fall from her face. "You're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:37 am

At that moment a knock on the cell door told Drake the guard had returned with the supplies. "speak of the devil" he grabbed the supplies from the guard and those with extremely sharp hearing might have heard him mumbling something along the line of 'turn up the heat'
the smell of food filled the air and he seat the new bundle in front of her. She would now be finding her stay here very, very comfortable..

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:38 am

(Latest discovery?)

Alyson: "He was telling the truth." I said and looked down at ryan. I felt kind of bad since i didnt believe him. Then again, he almost killed me a number of times.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:40 am

Artemis blushed crimson and flinched, turning away from him, he wasn't the first male to compliment her on her beauty. her stomach turned sour
"you're delusional" she mumbled

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:41 am

Angela: "Well he needs to wake up so you can apologize and we can leave." I grumbled. I reached out with my power and decided to try something new. Instead of controlling his mind I just jump started it.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 am

Autumn: I opened up the package and found the clothes first and pulled them on happily. It was nice to be in fresh clothing and not grimy nastyness. I glanced down at myself and turned slightly. I liked it. Whoever picked them out had a nice sense in style. I was now wearing tight fitting faded bellbottoms with rips in the knees. My shirt was black and a little small, making it a slight belly shower, but that wasn't to bad. I then plopped onto the pile of blanket and looked at the food, my stomach aching with hunger. I picked up a piece of the meal, taring it apart with my fingers and popping it in my mouth, small bites at a time. I wasn't really rushing it, but I closed my eyes unable to help the sigh of happyness as the food hit my stomach making the aching stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:43 am

Ale J. wrote:(Latest discovery?)

Alyson: "He was telling the truth." I said and looked down at ryan. I felt kind of bad since i didnt believe him. Then again, he almost killed me a number of times.

ya, Drakes reveled that he possessed the ability to take others powers. only catch- they had to give it willingly and the process would kill them. that's why he's been trying to break artemis, the terms are not easy to met.
Autumn actually volunteered for it (o.O) and ended up surveying (which is a first) and then taking on drakes stolen telekentic ability as well. so now they possess the same abilities

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next