the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery: A Twist In Time

4 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery: A Twist In Time - Page 26 Empty Re: Sorcery: A Twist In Time

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:11 am

Drake sighed and pulled her closer, closing his eyes as well "trouble maker" he mumbled
(gtg be back on in the morning a little and then after work at night)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:13 am

Autumn: I smiled widely and held to him as I eventually fell asleep, my heart in a total state of bliss.

((ha, me to. I'm falling asleep))

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:35 am

Drake started to hum his now favorite song as he rubbed her back, his thoughts a chaotic mess

You say your faith is shaken
You may be mistaken
You keep me wide awake and
Waiting for the sun
I'm desperate and confused
So far away from you
I'm getting here
I don't care where I have to go

I am in misery
There ain't no other
Who can comfort me
Why won't you answer me?
The silence is slowly killing me
Girl you really got me bad
You really got me bad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:13 am

Autumn: I stirred slightly in my sleep but not much. Only when I started to remember did I wake up, tears quietly making their way down my cheeks. I cuddled Drake closer, burrying my face as the pain of the memory washed through me, luckily it wasn't as bad as the night before.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:17 am

Drake pulled her up and kissed her forehead "what's wrong?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:21 am

Autumn: I shook my head, wiping away my tears. "Nothing." I said with a forced smile. "Just a bad dream." I kiss his neck gently and hooked my leg around him, pulling him as close as he could be. I closed my eyes and laid my head back agains his chest and sighed contentedly. "So, this is what it's like to be free." I murmered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:27 am

Drake frowned, not really believing her "ya, amazing, huh?" he replied, his eyes distant as he whipped away her tears

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:36 am

Autumn: I smiled, "I can't decide if it is or not." I chuckled and looked at him, his distant eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him, my fingers brushing his hair back, only to make it more messy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:39 am

He pulled himself out of his memories and shook his head, flashing her a cheesy smile "nothing, hungry?" he asked thinking back to how she had upchucked her meal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:43 am

Autumn: I raised a brow and watched him for a minute, unconvinced, but I wasn't about to make him spill it to me. "It depends on what kind of hungry you're talking about." I said with a wink, mischief once again in my eyes. After getting some rest, I felt a little bit better, not as emotionally eratic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:46 am

drake chuckled and pulled her closer 'you're not going to throw us through the air again, right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:47 am

Autumn: I smiled, my eyes twinkling. "I don't think that was me, I believe that was you." I said kissing him softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:49 am

Drake shrugged, was it? "it was a joint effort" he insisted, deepening the kiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:51 am

Autumn: "Oh," I murmered between his kisses, my legs hooked around him, I let myself once again loose myself in what was happening, letting him be in control.

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:56 am

Drake smiled into the kiss and stoked her cheek, kissing her harder. He felt the ground leave them. Oh well

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:02 am

Autumn: I smiled, my body racing with electricity. I had never felt this way before. With him, it was a whole new experiance. Hours later I found myself under the covers of the bed, my clothes somewhere other than on me, and Drake asleep next to me. I smiled widely at him and kissed his forehead gently, before sliding out of the bed and grabbing my clothes, and running to the bathroom, getting into the shower. When I came out, I was fully dressed, and he was still passed out. So I went to the living room and pulled off a book from his shelf and plopped myself in a window seat to read.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:09 am

Drake awoke and gave a content sigh, refusing to opening his eyes else that amazing event would prove to be but a dream. He felt the space besides him, searching for Autumn. He came across empty space and opened his eyes confused "Autumn?" He slipped out of bed and threw on a pair of ripped jeans. He set off to find her, not bothering to place on a shirt. "Autumn?" he repeated, finding her in the living room

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:11 am

Autumn: I had started to read, but soon got distracted with my thoughts and was now just staring out the window, wondering what I was going to do with myself now. I'd never had a life that wasn't being an experiment, and I didn't know how to function in a normal society. Drake's voice pulled me out of my thoughts and I looked over at him and smiled. "Hey sleepy head. Finally decided to get up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 am

Drake slid in beside her and kissed her forehead. “yeah, my dreams just paled in comparison to what I have here” he replied cheesily

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:16 am

Autumn: I giggled and sighed contentedly as I leaned against him. Once again getting lost in my thoughts. "Drake?" I asked quietly. "What am I going to do with myself?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:19 am

“stay with me?” he asked, the thought of her doing otherwise causing him to wince in pain
(you know, I keep wanting to add in details about what drake looks like but.. I don’t even know… I had never even intended him to be a permenate charrie so I’m making him up as I go along. Humph.. any thoughts?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:25 am

((um....Dark brown hair, really really dark blue eyes, ummm tall..well according to Autumn anyway. Um not overly muscular))

Autumn: "Well, of course I'm staying with you. I can't see myself being anywhere else, I just." I took a deep breath and sighed. "I don't know. I've never been anything other than a lab rat. This is my first time seeing the sun in almost ten years. I just, I don't know." It was hard to get out everything I was thinking. I didn't know how to express it, how to explain it. I just felt slightly lost, not knowing who I really was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:31 am

Drake grimaced, a faint memory resurfacing and causing his head to swim, he knew what that was like. He frowned and brought her chin up, meeting her gaze “I’m sorry for what has happened to you. I promise you, you’re never going back. I won’t allow it. As for not knowing what to do with yourself, I’ll help you. You have me”
(hum.. I’ll have to think about it.. he seems to be forming himself anyway.. pretty soon he’s going to come to life like the rest and start screaming out his thoughts in my head and demand that I write them... Suspect
I must be crazy, for I listen to imaginary people. )

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:32 am

Taylow wrote:((um....Dark brown hair, really really dark blue eyes, ummm tall..well according to Autumn anyway. Um not overly muscular))

Autumn: "Well, of course I'm staying with you. I can't see myself being anywhere else, I just." I took a deep breath and sighed. "I don't know. I've never been anything other than a lab rat. This is my first time seeing the sun in almost ten years. I just, I don't know." It was hard to get out everything I was thinking. I didn't know how to express it, how to explain it. I just felt slightly lost, not knowing who I really was.

lols, just saw that you changed it. sounds good to me ^.^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:39 am

Ella Rose wrote:
Taylow wrote:((um....Dark brown hair, really really dark blue eyes, ummm tall..well according to Autumn anyway. Um not overly muscular))

lols, just saw that you changed it. sounds good to me ^.^

Ha, ya, I sorta misread the question the first time haha.

Autumn: I looked up at him, my eyes searching his face, only to get lost in his blue eyes. I kissed him gently and sighed, a small smile pulling at my lips. "Ok." I said, handing the reigns over to fate. A thought occured to me and I blushed. What about kids? I couldn't have kids. Would he want me still? Did he even want kids? Why was I thinking about having kids? We had only just escaped certain death, and now I was thinking about kids? I blinked a few times, trying to get my thoughts to sort out. "I'm hungry." I said with a slight frown before I got up and went to the kitchen, rumaging through the cupboards and stuff. He did know that I had no idea how to cook right?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next