the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just Plain Bad (Character Development, but with a twist)

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Just Plain Bad (Character Development, but with a twist) Empty Just Plain Bad (Character Development, but with a twist)

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:20 pm

There are some characters who just can't act like themselves in a normal character chat. Their various vices and derangements mean that they would otherwise run amock and cause chaos in a normal character chat, if they acted as they should. So you put the brakes on, and make them act all nice and lovey-dovey so that no one else gets upset when their character gets their head kicked in.

But that gets boring after a while.

So this is a character chat where your most vile characters can be the people they really are, with no fear of repercussions to the author. If someone kills your character, just let the character re-enter the room or whatever a few moments later, and don't make a fuss about how this person has apparently returned from the dead. Just forget they were ever there before. It's not the perfect solution, but it'll work.

Name:
Physical description:
Anything else we should know:

P.S.
Make sure your characters can handle themselves reasonably well in a fight, or be prepared to do a lot of resurrecting.

P.P.S.
This is in the mature section so that your characters can pursue violence, sex, substance abuse, or whatever else takes their fancy without upsetting other forum users.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Just Plain Bad (Character Development, but with a twist) Empty Re: Just Plain Bad (Character Development, but with a twist)

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:40 pm

Seriously?
No one?
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Just Plain Bad (Character Development, but with a twist) Empty Re: Just Plain Bad (Character Development, but with a twist)

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:15 pm

Name: Aaron
Age: 20ish (his story goes from 7-26, so I picked a medium.)
Physical description: Longish jet black hair, brown eyes. Part of his hair covers his right eye. He can look a little scary.
Anything else we should know: He's a criminal. He's fun. Yay.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:18 pm

Name: Noronel Desiderata Malquefaux. (Noronel is a rank)
Age: 50-ish. However, her race are long-lived, so she looks about 23.
Physical description: Blue-purple skin, four arms. Nuska/Hoort females have four breasts. All Nuska/Hoort have no hair, but a cluster of spines like the back end of a porcupine. Similar spiny ridges take the place of eyebrows and eyelashes. Desiderata’s spines are glossy red. Desiderata is approximately 6’ dead.
Anything else we should know: She's ruthless. Quite ruthless. Also, ignore any references to Nuska. Nuska and Hoort are two different races of the same species, like black and white for humans. There is nothing that separates them, except colour.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:19 pm

((Do you want to start or shall I?))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:20 pm

(You go ahead, it's your C.C. xD)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:23 pm

((Thank you! Smile ))

The top of the skyscraper sways slightly in the storm, but not enough to induce seasickness. Desiderata Malquefaux relaxes in her chair, awaiting the first of her guests.

((Aaron could either be a guest, or try to break in.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:24 pm

(Guests for what, exactly? And he'll be breaking in by going in the air duct.)

Aaron: I was bored, so I decided to break into a random skyscraper. Yes. Because I was bored.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:27 pm

((I dunno, some kind of Villain's convention.))

Desiderata looks down at the ventilation grille discreetly hidden behind a potted plant. On the edge of hearing, she can just make out the noise of someone being extremely quiet. It's the sound of metal bending slightly, and very soft breathing.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:29 pm

(Sure.)

Aaron: I eventually wiggled my way out and dropped out of the air duct to see a woman.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:32 pm

Desiderata steeples the fingers of her lower pair of hands, and sniffs the liquor she holds in a tiny glass in her upper left hand. She is holding a glossy metal pistol in her upper right hand. She starts talking without even looking at the boy.
"You were quieter than the previous assassin. I expect whoever pays you is having to pay a little more for your services." She turns to face him. "And you don't look much like an assassin, do you, boy? But that's the beauty of it."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:33 pm

Aaron: I smirked. "No one pays me. I do what I want. And blending in is part of what I do."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:36 pm

"You're a clever kid. But you've been a naughty boy, haven't you?" Desiderata sashays over to him, and places two of the fingers of one of her right hands underneath his chin and lifts it gently. She leans forward and whispers. "And do you know what happens to naughty boys?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:37 pm

Aaron: "I haven't been naughty. You just forgot to send me an invitation."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:38 pm

Desiderata chuckles. "Well then, take a seat and have a snack. The others have yet to arrive."

((Sorry, I have to go now. I hate time zones.))
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:39 pm

Aaron: I shook my head. "No thanks. I know better than to eat something I didn't make myself."

(Ahhz. Laterness!)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:06 pm

"Clever child," smirks Malquefaux. "I promise you it isn't poisoned." Desiderata steps lightly across the deep crimson carpet until she reaches the table, and selects a vol-au-vent. "See? I wouldn't poison myself... Unless I had taken the antidote earlier, of course."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:20 pm

Aaron: I shook my head. "I already ate, thanks."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:41 am

"Well, then," Desiderata smirks. "You'd best tell me a little about yourself."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:03 pm

Aaron: I smirked. "I don't talk about myself."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:48 pm

Malquefaux draws a shining silver pistol from a secret compartment in the arm of her chair. "You do now," she hisses.
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:50 pm

Aaron: I lazily took a seat. "What would you like to know?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:32 pm

Malquefaux smiles capriciously. "Something you'de hate to tell anyone else."
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:33 pm

Aaron: I shook my head. "No. If you want answers, you have to ask questions."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Regret Sun Apr 24, 2011 9:04 am

"Something tells me that you shouldn't be the one making the demands," says Malquefaux with a glare. "But your insolence is charming. Who are you and why are you here?"
Regret
Regret

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum