the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sorcery: A Twist In Time

4 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Sorcery: A Twist In Time - Page 27 Empty Re: Sorcery: A Twist In Time

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:43 am

Drake sighed and followed her in watching her fumble around the kitchen for a moment before going over to offer assistance, “what do you want?” he asked, his lips twitching with held back amusement

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:45 am

Autumn: I glanced at him. "Something edible." I said giving up and pulling myself up to sit on the counter. I watched him as he went to get something from the cupboard and bit my lip. "Drake? What are you going to do now?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:47 am

He glanced at her curiously, turning on a pan and heating up some oil as he prepared some chicken and batter “what do you mean?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:50 am

Autumn: I shrugged. "Well, you have no job." I watched him. "And I should probably know what you expect for the future, so I can expect it to. Seeing as how you're stuck with me for forever." I smirked at the last part. I watched his movements carefully, trying to decide what he was making so I could know how to make it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:55 am

Drake remained silent for a moment, mulling over her question as he tossed the chicken into the batter than into the sizzling pan. He whipped off his hands on his pants and made his way over to her and grabbing her hand softly “I have enough savings put away to last us…” he chuckled to himself “well, a lifetime. And as for what I want to do- whatever it is that brings you happiness. Perhaps we could travel…” he asked, entranced by her beauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

Autumn: "Travel?" I asked watching him curiously. Oh Gaia, that would mean more cars.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:58 am

"or not" he amended, seeing her expression. He turned back to the chicken, pleased to find it was done. He placed it on a plate and plobbed some fresh veggies next to it "wala!" he exclaimed, handing her the plate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:01 am

Autumn: I took the plate and smiled as I picked at the veggies, popping them in my mouth. "Well, we could, I just have to get over my phobia of cars first." I said looking at the plate. It tasted amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:04 am

Drake smirked “this oughta be interesting…. Good?” he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:07 am

Autumn: I threw him the look at his comment, but nodded. "It tastes wonderful." I said and set the plate down so I could watch him and pick at it at the same time. "You know we can't like," I blushed as I tried to think of what to say. "You know we can't have kids right? I can't have kids."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 am

Drake paused for a moment, more affected by why she couldn’t have kids, not the fact that she couldn’t. what had happened to make it like that? He shrugged and held her gaze, his eyes swimming as he tried to make her understand his feelings without words “all I want in life is you. If I have that then I am happy”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 am

Autumn: I blushed involentarily as his eyes held mine. I was so lost in them, seeing nothing but love. I gave a slight nod, and a small smile, feeling totally hypnotized. It took me a minute before I could rip my gaze away from his. Then I looked back at my plate and picked the chicken apart, popping a piece in my mouth and holding a piece out for him to try.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 am

Drake shook his head, not wanting to take from her the nutrition she most obviously needed. She was so slight…
His thoughts drifted off to him and her, to that event that felt so unreal. to how wonderful she had felt pressed up against him. How beautiful she was. Her clothes just didn’t do her justice. “What’s that tattoo on your back?” he asked, remembering how he had come across it while exploring her body with his lips

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 am

Autumn: I was busy picking off the amazing crunchies on the outside of the chicken when he asked me a question I didn't quiet catch. "Hum? Oh, that." I popped another piece of chicken in my mouth and wiped my fingers on my pants. "I got that when I was in my first facility, so when I was about 11?" I shrugged and looked up at him. "My celly was a professional tatoo artist, he could color a person without using needles, although it did hurt like hell. But it was a way to get my mind off of things.." my voice trailed off as the exact events of that day bombareded my mind. I shook my head, trying shake the memories away. I gave him a watery smile and popped another piece of chicken in my mouth. "He picked out the design and everything."

Last edited by Taylow on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:39 am

sorry, back!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 am

Drake nodded in understanding "wanna talk about it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:41 am

Lana: I stepped out of the car and looked the cottage over, being as quiet as my panther half loved to be. I sniffed the air, they were here. I glances curiously at the scenery, who would have thought Drake to be the simple house type. I thought about my mansion back home with my twelve car garage. I smiled and shook my head, oh well. I walked up to the door my purpose echoing through my mind. They were coming back I smirked, this would be fun. I pulled the front door open.

Blake: I glanced at Artemis asleep in my arms and gave a little chuckle. We must have been tired to fall asleep in this car.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:44 am

Artemis shifted and whimpered in her sleep, drakes evil smile filling her dreams. She gripped blake tightly

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 am

Autumn: I shrugged. I didn't really want to talk about it. Who wants to talk about something like that? I sighed "I was in the process of being altered genetically to, you know, with stand extream temperatures." I looked at my hands, pain once again leaking into my eyes, my voice slowly becoming hollow as I continued. "And the director of the facility came to do checks, to make sure everything was running like it should be. And that night," my voice broke slightly, tears threatening to fall. "He took everything from me that night." I whispered, the flashes of his body pressed to mine, my cries as I tried to push him away assulted my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 am

Drake froze for a moment, anger and horror filling him. He gathered her in his arms and held her tightly. "Never again" he whispered furiously, "never again will I let something so horrible happen to you" he vowed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:50 am

Lana: I walk around the living room examining the set up. A person's house says a lot about them. I shook my head but this one said nothing. I headed towards the voices.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:54 am

A familiar conscious probbed at artemis's mind, forcing her to emerge from her slumber as it's thoughts sent chills down her spine. her eyes flew open and she screamed

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:57 am

Blake: I jumped and smacked my head on the ceiling of the car. Lightning shot across the sky and I rubbed my head. "What is it?" I asked soothingly. I wrapped an arm around Artemis's shoulders trying to calm her down.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:57 am

Autumn: I was burried in Drake's hug when my whole body froze. "The hooker's hear." I whispered low enough only he could hear. I could hear the click of her heals across the floor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am

Drake stiffen, motioning her to remain quiet as he pulled her up and slowly out the back door. If Lana was coming after them might as well make her work for it

"Shes- she's here" Artemis blubbered

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next