the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
BeautifulOutcast4212
Black&White
6 posters

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 6 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Black&White Sat May 28, 2011 11:02 pm

Kim
And no one kills it for him? Still doesn't make sense to me. I merely shrug. "Alright. So when and where we dumping him?" I pause. "And if he's so dangerous does that mean we have to move again?"

Wisp's expression turns into childish incomprehension. "But there's always a superior..."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 28, 2011 11:12 pm

Winnie rolled her eyes at Kim's shrug. Cricket ran a hand through his hair. "I shouldn't think so. 'e usually doesn't go himself on attack intents, just sends some of 'is followers...but then, I'm not sure 'ow many of 'em are willing t' go in 'ere. Like I've said. Superstitious culture." Even if word got out that he lived there, the would hopefully just think of him as more of a creep and stay away.

"Well, sometimes you've got t' put yourself in charge a while," Finn said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 3:10 pm

Helllooooo?

*tumbleweed rolls across desert chat terrain*

*sigh*

This is one of those times when the chat is at a standstill, and I have nothing else to do but ask stupid questions to myself. Such as:
--Is Milo completely oblivious to the fact that he is acting like a player, or does he have some shallow pleasure in having girls fight over him?
--Wouldn't it be awkward if Cricket walked into Wisp/Finn's conversation right about now?
--Isn't it a bit scary how alike Crooks and Cricket are? The only significant difference is that one is an optimist and one is a pessimist.
--Speaking of pessimists, is Angel out of this chat? Haven't seen him in a while...I miss that little glorious bundle of sarcasm...
--It has just occured to me that I haven't specifically mentioned any of my characters changing into fresh clothes for the entire chat, even after getting shot, rained on, running around fighting, ect. So, like, does their shirt just magically get Oxycleaned, or...?
--What type of food do they eat in Luna, anyway? Seafood, obviously...but don't they change it up a bit every now and then? Fish tacos? Fish sandwhiches? Anchovie pizza? (prolly murdered that spelling xP)
--Has Winter given up on jumping back into this chat? If so, would Cricket still see souls, or did we just Men-in-Black their memory so they don't even remember the soulbonders at all?
--So...is Ami always going to be little-kiddish?
--If our charries were all dumped in a high school, what clique would they be in?
--Technically, if someone is attracted to Wisp or Ami does that make them a paedophile?
--Should I bring Develyn back in anytime soon?...nah.
--So, is Brawne wimpy or bada**? After his fighting Quincy, I'm very confused.
--And finally, if I can develop a setting as strange and violent and crooked and oddly lovely as Luna, should I be concerned about my phsycological health?

Cricket: "Well..."

Shut up Cricket.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 29, 2011 9:31 pm

xD nice questions...

Kim
"Right..." Well, I guess staying at a haunted house is cool after all. Nothing like The Shining hopefully.... "Welp, away we take him then?"

Wisp
"But there's /always/ a superior," i say again confused. "Do you not have God? He is superior, is he not? Humans are forced to follow his rules. They call them morals." Which is why morals are limits. Why they can be made by anyone, instilled in anything.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 12:57 am

xD *my random, wandering, strange mind takes a bow*

Cricket nodded. "A'righty, this is going t' be awkward." He whistled something breathily, and managed to scoop Crooks over his shoulder. Crooks was bigger than him, but what meat Cricket did have on his bones was just enough to get the job done. He was half-eager to get out of the place. It was like the Bell Tower was a long-lost, awkward friend...it was loyal and safe, but at the same time, unpleasant to be around. Soon enough he found the exit to the outdoors, where it was still raining heavily.

Finn blew a piece of hair out of his face and leaned back against the wall. "See, I 'ave a theory about God and such. 'e's no dictator. More of a guide. Sure there's morals, but everyone can chose t' follow 'em."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 1:54 am

((
Jacky K. wrote:--Has Winter given up on jumping back into this chat? If so, would Cricket still see souls, or did we just Men-in-Black their memory so they don't even remember the soulbonders at all?

Not needed! I'm still not caught all the way back up, but I just can't wait anymore >_< 'Bout time I got back into this chat!))

Senet
I gasped as the lights faded, doubling over and panting. Gods, I was going to be SEDing something awful pretty soon...
"Sorry," Sesria's quiet voice spoke. "I'd do it myself, but..."
I gave her a sideways look and a tired smile. She was biting her lip and casting her eyes downward, her shoulders curled in and her arms crossed. Her clothes, a purple v-neck to match her eyes, plain jeans, and a white scarf, were shining and spottless compared to my black, slightly tattered attire. Her short, wispy hair, somewhat of a dark, strawberry blonde, was neat and perfectly combed...which made me wonder how my own blonde mop must've looked.
"No need to apolozjize," I told her warmly. "Zjust keep my brozehr alive."
"O-of course!" she stammered. Of course. As a soul, her life was the most important person in the world to her. Not to mention that if he died, she did, too.
I suppressed a shudder at the thought.
"Now, whehre ahre we?" I thought aloud. "Eet looks like..."
"It feels like we're back in Luna," Sesria said.
"I zeenk you'hre hright," I agreed. "Well, zehre ees a pretty beeg waypoint 'eehre, aftehr all."
"So we should be able to find Cricket, Finn, and Kim and Emily, and the other Sarah, and all the rest!"
"And 'opefully get some 'ealing fohr notre ami."
"Right."

((*waits for Jacky*

As an explanation for the rest, they were supposed to run into Annaleah.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 5:10 pm

Emily
I could have offered to Cricket, i suppose. Something about men and proving their strength or something. Something told me he might have been getting a bit irritated at always being one below us.
Kim glanced outside with a frown. Never one to like rain, especially now with her power. Made her absolutely despise it. "You should go. You'll have the advantage."
I pause a moment and nod. I suppose I should. Even if it was Cricket and this was his home, I don't think anyone would like something happening. I think I side with Sarah's rule of traveling in pairs. I step out into the rain after him, jogging along to catch up.

Wisp
"But people do. They are limits..." i mumble. I didn't like this topic of conversation either.
I study my hands, my head resting gently on his shoulder. "But for now...I'm programmed to think this way - to follow the superior. It's...uncomfortable for me to think of another possibility...foreign. Frightening," i admit quietly, my voice slowing fading down.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 7:53 pm

Through obnoxious downpour, Cricket heard splashes of footsteps. Apon seeing Emily he raised his eyebrows in a 'you're coming with?' expression. Not that he didn't enjoy her company, but he could have very well gone on his own. You're carrying a body through the sketchiest part of Luna and getting drenched in rain? Oh, please, can I come? Somehow, it didn't fit. He heaved Crooks higher on his shoulder and slapped his already-dripping hair out of his eyes. "You should stay out of th' rain. You'll catch cold."

Finn patted her shoulder. "There's always another possibility," he said.

Annaleah ambled backstage, looking at old props stored on boxes and walls. Dainty plastic flowers, cracked old masks, tophats and faded character shoes and mischellaneous objects galore. She liked old things. Everything there looked like it had it's own story. She paused to gingerly touch a beautiful silk hat, when voices burst out of nowhere. With a small gasp she stepped behind a box, clutching the hat as she listened. "--Luna." "I...waypoint...Cricket..." "Right." was all she could make out. She peeked at the strangers. They weren't from here...or were they? They were either outlanders or odd lowlanders. Timidly she stepped out of hiding. "Hello?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 7:59 pm

Senet
"Ah, 'ello zehre," I said, keeping myself from jumping. Where had that girl just come from?
"Hello," Sesria greeted. "Who might you be?"

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Mon May 30, 2011 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

Emily
I just /have/ to laugh. "You say that to the one who controls ice..." I shake my head. "But I quite enjoy the rain, and I don't believe we should wander by ourselves with an apparently well known gang leader on your shoulder. Even you," i say, poking his shoulder lightly.

Wisp
His touch is a comfort. I relax easily but I shake my head. I want more of it...his touch. "Not yet...Not for me," i mumble.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 8:06 pm

"I was going to ask the same of you," she said, playing with her hair behind her back as she studied them.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 8:11 pm

Senet
"I'm Senet," I introduced myself, "and zees ees Sesria. We'hre fhriends of Chreekeet's. Do you know 'eem?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 8:14 pm

Cricket would have shrugged, if he could...he shrugged with one shoulder. "Well known? Aye. Well-respected? See, that depends on which crowd you're with," he said, and looked back around. "B'sides, if I weren't getting in trouble for carrying a particularily well-known and more-or-less respected gang leader on my shoulder, I would be getting in just as much trouble for something equally stupid. I'm used to it. You?...well, wouldn't know. But you can spare yourself th' trouble."

"See, 'ere we go again," Finn said, and pushed her away arms-length. "You say you can't. Just couldn't. But it's all in your head. As soon as you get away from 51 in your own mind, you'll 'ave freedom. It's not that 'ard."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 8:17 pm

"Know him? I'm dating him," Annaleah said with a smile. "Do yuo know you're about the sixth and seventh to show up saying you're a friend of Cricket? He's told me about you, actually..."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 8:19 pm

Senet
"Good zeengs, I 'ope," I said with a grin. "Do you zeenk you could take us to 'eem?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 8:23 pm

"We might both get lost in the process, but of course. This place is practically a maze," she said. She set the hat back on a shelf and started to a door, looking back once to see if they were following.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 8:30 pm

Senet
We started following the girl. As Sesria took her first steps, her form flickered briefly.
"Ahre you alhright?" I asked, my face flashing with concern.
"Y-yeah," Sesria replied. "Just need to concentrate... Really, I'm fine."
"Okay..." I said, still not entirely convinced. Then, to the girl, I asked, "We've told you ouhrs, so what's youhr name?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 8:31 pm

Hmm...I miss Winnie...

Winnie had followed Crick and the rest of them to the exit. They left, except for that one girl...girl. Feather. Alone. "Shiiiiitt-uh!" She said, smacking her forehead with her palm. She had to get home to Feather.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Emily
"uh-huh...." I still follow quietly, my senses spreading farther with the rain. "Like...someone following us....that doesn't bother you?" I lean over to whisper to him.

Wisp
My eyebrows draw together confused. "I say 'not yet'," i clarify. I look away a second, trying to find the words. I meet his eyes, sort of still lost. His eyes don't help... Too deep. Too calm. It's odd what you can see in calm eyes. I'm used to panicked eyes, or crazy eyes. "People call them....um...infant steps..? You're asking me to run and I'm...I'm not ready to do that yet..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 8:36 pm

Annaleah opened a door leading down some stairs, which was supposed to lead out of the auditorium. But it was pitch black down there...she dug around in her coat pocket for a box of matches. "Annaleah, Leah, Canary, anything you want, really. But Annaleah's my real name," she said, and struck a long match to flame. "Ah." She smiled and lead down the steps. "Well, anything except Annie. It makes me feel like the orphan from the musical," she chuckled.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 8:42 pm

Senet
"What ohrphan fhrom what museecal?" I asked. Holding my hand out in front of me, palm up, I closed my eyes for a brief moment; when I opened them again, a small ball of light floated above my palm.
"I'd make a fire," Sesria said apologetically, "but--"
"You don't need to explain youhrself," I told her kindly.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 8:46 pm

Cricket shrugged. "Common inconvenience. See, in Luna, there are eyes everywhere. You don't see 'em half th' time, but they're there a'right, nowhere else to go. I've seen several a'ready. Look there. Some grown dealer's sitting underneath that bridge listening in--ah, she's gone as soon as I said that. Now who're you talking, following?"

"First step, stop telling yourself you can't," Finn said simply.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 8:48 pm

Leah smiled and blew out the match. "That's a neat trick. Cricket didn't tell me you could do that."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 8:51 pm

Senet
"Ah, well, eef zehre's one zeeng we can do, eet's pehrfohrm neat treecks," I told her with a small smile. "Much like 'ees ozehr fhriends, actually."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 8:59 pm

Emily
"Can't tell. I just sense their presence from the rain," i say, trying really hard not to look around after he said that. "Soo...you still want me to go?"

Wisp
I grit my teeth. "I'm not saying I can't. I'm saying in time I will be able to do it. There's a difference."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 28 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17 ... 28  Next