the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

+2
BeautifulOutcast4212
Black&White
6 posters

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next

Go down

CHARACTER CHAT!!!! - Page 7 Empty Re: CHARACTER CHAT!!!!

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 9:10 pm

xD Cricket, stop creeping people out...

"It's like this. If you want t' run around dodging creepers with me, fine by me. But if I were you I'd prefer t' stay out of trouble."

"You're saying you can't now. No difference," Finn said.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Annaleah hopped down the final step. "I'm aware of that. Kim can control fire, Emily ice, and Ami...well, he wasn't very specific."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 9:16 pm

Emily
And he'll be alright...? Course, he knew this place better than me. I suppose if he'd be fine... "Okay. Need us just call for Sarah, you know?" I give a small smile before slowing and turning back, following the large shadowy shape of the Bell Tower above the other buildings as a guide.

Wisp
"This is useless. There is!" I say exasperated. "I say I can /later/. doesn't that count for something? I'm willing to change, just not so fast..." I plea with him, pursing my lips in a small frown, eyes confused. "Just...I - I can...but...slower..."
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 9:35 pm

"See ya round," he said, suddenly missing the company. Crooks was getting heavy. Wisp sure could pack a punch, if he was still out of it after this long.

Crooks hazily felt hard ground beneath him. His head hurt like crazy, but he still squinted his eyes open to look around...Cricket was there, must've put him down. His face broke into a smile. " 'ey friend..." he said, his voice genuinly warm. That kid always had his back. He had a heart like gold. But Cricket only gave him a puzzled look before dissapearing. It all came rushing back. Crooks' expression hardened. He was not his friend.

Finn decided frankly that it was useless. As long as she thought that she couldn't right now, she would always be looking ahead instead of taking action. He sighed and shut himself up. "...when's th' last time you've 'eard some good music?"

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Quincy
"Hello Poppet," i call sweetly, stepping off of the fire escape and dropping down as he makes his little escape. "Miss me, Cricky? I've missed you," I ask, faking innocence. My pout turns into a grin and a laugh. I twist around and aim a roundhouse kick at his pretty lil' face.

Wisp
I blink unsure, even more confusion crashing down on me like the rain upon the roof in buckets. "M....Mu...sic..." I test the word out carefully.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 9:43 pm

Senet
"Ami ees kind of..." I began, not too sure myself. "I zeenk she 'as telekinesees. And we could actually use some of Emeely's skeells hright now. I 'ope she's not busy."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 9:58 pm

Heh...I had a feeling you had a Quincy/Crick scene up your sleeve...

Cricket ducked, straightened and put his hands out to show he wouldn't fight. "Lay off, Quincy, you've 'ad your fun. Crooks is somewhere in an alley over there. I didn't hurt 'im. Leave me alone."

Finn grinned. "I'll take that as a never. C'mon. I'll show ya," he said, standing and making his way to the piano.

Annaleah looked back at them with concern. "Which one of you?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 10:02 pm

Senet
"Een a way, neizehr of us," I said. "See, Seshria ees actually my bhrozehr's soul. She's keepeeng 'ees body een stasees... 'Ee got huhrt pretty badly een ze fight we zjust came fhrom."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 10:06 pm

xD what can i say? i love this girl too...

Quincy
I pout again. "But Cricky...that's so bORing..." Admitably, no, I have not had fun. Stupid girly in the tower wouldn't let me look for Crooks. Effing feathers /burned/ when they cut. And Crooks wants to capture that pigeon? Does he seriously have a death wish? "You've got your thieving title to uphold anyways. I took Jeff's prized sword right from under his nose. Maybe I'll find Uncle and tell 'em you've been lazing around with your little Canary?"

Wisp
I stand as well, sticking right behind Finn, eying the giant...thing over his shoulder. Black with yellowing whitish teeth, four odd looking legs.... The weirdest looking table i ever saw...and it did this...music?
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 10:16 pm

Annaleah continued to look concerned, yet collected. "I'm not sure where she is, I'm afraid," she said, and it occured to her that she hadn't even met the girl yet.

"Quite honestly, I think I've got enough of a title without th' thieving bit," Cricket said, tense but speaking calmly.

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 10:19 pm

Finn bit his lip thoughtfully and pressed a key. What to play, what to play...he re-pressed the key. Huh. Add another note. That's it! He smiled to Wisp before continuing the tune from memory, fingers flying across a measure of playful, jazzy notes before ending in a chord. "And there you 'ave it."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 10:24 pm

Quincy
I giggle. "So I'm to tell Uncle you've got better things to do with your time? I'm sure he'd love to see what. Like the little Canary. or those new buddies of yours? Imagine the pretty penny they can get for him, huh?"
I cross my arms, brushing past him with a sly smile. I take out my knife and twirl it thoughtfully.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 10:26 pm

Senet
I gave Sesria a worried look.
"Don't worry about me," she told me with resolve. "I can do this."
"Ah, no mattehr 'ow many times you say eet," I started with a tired smile, "you know I'm steell goeeng to wohrry." Then I turned to Annaleah. "Do you zeenk Chreekeet would know? Zat's what I was ohreezjeenally 'opeeng fohr."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 10:30 pm

Cricket was about to protest that he wouldn't listen to her. But that would be a lie. Uncle always listened, carefully. Especially to lies, because he'd said there was always more truth hidden behind a lie than truth in an honest statement. Either way, he'd lose. Cricket's eyes drifted to her knife. "I said I'm not going t' fight you."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 10:33 pm

Annaleah frowned to say no, she didn't. This place was far too big for anyone's good. She turned to look around the hall. "We're bound to run into someone eventually," she said. "Listen for voices."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 10:37 pm

Wisp watches with childlike fascination, unsure what to think. Loud and uncomfortable...but happy and upbeat. She carefully sits on the floor behind Finn on the stool, studying his hands, his smile. So music was good...? And then it ended, silence pressing in on the room again. The absence is sudden, sort of more uncomfortable than the sounds. An arm goes around his waist and she hesitantly reaches out for the black thing's teeth. "What is it?" The tooth gives and a horribly low growl comes from it. Wisp pulls back, hiding behind Finn more.

Quincy
"Who said ya would? You've always been too soft for that." I grin at him. He's hooked, like a fly in a web. "I'm sure Uncle would love to hear that too. And that you've been runnin around with Outsiders, wandering away from him. What he wants from ya. To take up thieving...." Cricky can't seem to hide things though. Just like a cricket can't hide when it's making all of that noise. Makes him obvious. Horrible nickname for a thief...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Senet
"Alhright," I answered, "zat I can do."
I kept my ears trained for any sounds of another human being. I knew what Emily's voice sounded like, so I'd hopefully be able to hear her if she were talking nearby.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 10:51 pm

Finn laughed. "It's just a piano," he said, and pulled a stool next to him with his foot. "Want to try?"

"Sorry t' spoil th' fun for you, but I'm sure 'e already knows," Cricket said, and paced a little to her. "And in case you 'aven't noticed, I'm an Outlander myself. May as well be." He wiped a strand of hair from his eyes.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 10:51 pm

(BW, want to bring Ems in? Smile)
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 11:07 pm

ehh... too many characters....

"Try it...?" Wisp questions. After a moment of inner debate she carefully unwinds from around Finn, sitting up on the stood a bit uncomfortably.

"Oooh, how /threatening/," Quincy teases. "You finally get enough guts to call me out? How /dangerous/." She laughs, swiping at him with her knife. "I'm so scared!"

Emily wanders the halls, unsure of what to do. She half wonders what happened to Kim and the little kid.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 11:10 pm

((I think it just seems like more 'cause they're all separate. If we didn't have so many things going on at once, it would be a lot different...))

Senet
I turned a corner and nearly bumped into a familiar face. I have to say, I was never so relieved to almost walk into someone.
"'Ello, Emeely," I greeted, somewhat awkwardly.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 11:14 pm

Emily blinks a moment, studying the group. "Hello, Senet." Kim would probably make some comment about them multiplying or something... "Were you looking for me?" I ask, trying to shake the thought from my head.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 11:18 pm

Senet
"Actually, yes," I answered. "I, ah, I don't want to trouble you, but I was 'opeeng zat you might be able to 'eal Petehr. Someone stabbed him...euh, multeeple times...weez watehr."
Whoever said that water was the calm type was dead wrong. I didn't care how innocuous puddles might've looked; under the control of an experienced water type, those things could kill.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Cricket stepped out of the way, his fists clenching and unclenching. Down, laddy. Easy does it. You don't want any more trouble. "You're real hilarious, y'know that? You think anytime you poke that flimsy little pointy thing at somebody, they're done."

Finn gestured to the keys. "Well?" When she hesitated he placed his own hand on the keys. "It's easy. You just press buttons." He played a short tune.

Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 11:20 pm

Annaleah blinked Senet's way. With...water? Was that physically--nevermind.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 28 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 17 ... 28  Next