the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 10:42 pm

Jazzy: I finished the song and saw two people in the back. "Hey!" I said loudly.

Jake: I laughed at the people's reactions to Jazzy's outburts.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 2 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Mia: I jumped when the girl called out to us. "Hi" I yelled back.

Wesley: I did my laid back nod and followed Mia over to the couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Jazzy: We met them in the middle. "Im Jazzy."

Jake: I smiled at the girl. She was beautiful. "Im Jake."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Wait, is this a one-liner chat? >.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:49 pm

Mia: "Hi, I'm Mia" I looked at Wesley, he didn't look like he was gonna say anything, "and this is Wesley" he nodded again.

Wesley: I hope no one could tell, but I was glaring at that dude, checking out my Mia. Ugh, I mean, my friend Mia.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 pm

(We're getting into the feeling I guess...sorry. New chatter.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm

(hahaha i like one line chats sometimes its hard to write more then 1 line hahaha)

Jazzy: I smiled "Nice to meet you."

Jake: Mia thats a perfect name. I thought.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 pm

(No, I understand. It's just I can't stand one-liners >.< But I'll get over it. Anyway, I'll finish up my charries then join in Very Happy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:52 pm

(it's not that hard....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 10:53 pm

(hahahahahahaha its hard for me sometimes xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:54 pm

(Oh. Well just try describing what they see, how they feel...think of all the senses.
Maybe I'll do a blog post on the site's blog for newbies)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 10:58 pm

Mia: Aww, they're so cute together. I wish I had a boyfriend. I glanced over at Wesley, he was looking at that Jake fellow.

Wesley: Why was he looking at Mia like that? Why is Mia looking at me like that?

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 10:59 pm

(hahaha im not a newbie lol Smile but ya im trying to do that its hard sometimes)

Jazzy: I looked at the guy and sighed he liked that girl Mia. I felt sad because no one would like me but what did I care?

Jake: I smiled and said "What is the name of your band?" I asked. Gosh Mia looks amazing in what she is wearing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:03 pm

Name: Lani
Description: Long, silky, blonde hair, and green eyes. Has a small stud in her nose, and triple-pierced ears. She's tall and not too curvy, but guys still find her super attractive - her personality helps.
Band Name: (I'll think of it later)
Bio: Her brother and her started the band a few years ago, it was just them to begin with. Then they opened it up to more people, because they needed a singer. Lani had a thing with their bassist, but he broke her heart when he cheated with a chick from another band. Now they are in need of a bassist before the competition, and she swears she'll never have a real relationship again.
Other: Is underage, but likes to drink and has tried drugs.

Name: Ben
Description: Shaggy, blonde hair, green eyes. Kind of tall and lanky, but not scrawny. He has arm muscle, and a little bit of a tan.
Band Name: ("")
Bio: Same as Lani's, minus the bassist part. He doesn't really do girlfriends, he'd rather have girls as friends.
Other: You will never see him without his iPod, and he's the drummer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 11:04 pm

(hahahaha you should be in my band lol xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:05 pm

(how should I jump in? Or maybe I should wait until tomorrow, I'm kinda tired...hm)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:05 pm

Mia: "We're Xplicit, there's two more of us but who knows where they're at, what about you?" I smiled.

Wesley: Lets keep the eyes unexplicit dude, she's wearing clothes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:07 pm

(Yeah, I'm about to go to sleep. Talk to you guys tomorrow.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat May 28, 2011 11:07 pm

(GOOD NIGHT!)

Jazzy: "We are Fallen Angel. I was listening to a song and it kinda got stuck so yeah thats our band." I said ugh stupid guy i thought.

Jake: I looked at Jazzy. "Ya thats basiclly how it started."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 6:42 pm

(Wait, where are they all?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 6:48 pm

(Hahaha we are in the stapels center talking but your charries can come and talk to Jazzy and Jake)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 6:51 pm

(Alrighty Very Happy)

Ben: I pulled our black jeep up to the curb, the jerk of parking sent the dice hanging from the mirror bouncing. I glanced over my shoulder at Lani, and raised an eyebrow in question. "You ready?"

Lani: I nodded, a smile spreading across my face as my gaze shifted from my brother to the Staples Center. This. Would be. Epic. I grabbed my guitar case, and dragged it out of the tall car, then slammed shut the shiny metal door.

Ben: I'd bring my drums in later, for now we headed inside. I held the door open for Lani, then stepped inside myself. This place was even better than I had imagined. I would never admit it to my sister, but I was starting to get a little nervous.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 6:55 pm

Jazzy: I looked around trying to find somewhere to go. I went back to the stage and started to sing 'wretches and kings' by linkin park
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 6:59 pm

Ben: I heard someone singing. Was there a practice stage in here? I listened to the words of the song, following the music. I peeked inside. Yep, there was a stage. And some girl was singing Linkin' Park. Not something you expected a girl to sing, but hey - to each their own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:01 pm

Jazzy: I finsihed the song and smiled. "Yes!" I whispered and started to dance around the stage. I finally finished that song!
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next