the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle of the Bands Character Chat

2 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:21 pm

Ben: I leaned against the wall and raised an eyebrow in the girl's direction. "Why are you dancing?"

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Bands Character Chat - Page 3 Empty Re: Battle of the Bands Character Chat

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:23 pm

Jazzy: I turned and nearly feel over. "Oh.. um Im sorry... I didnt know you were there.." I said my face getting hot.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:31 pm

Ben: I shrugged. "Why are you apologizing? All I did was ask a question. If anyone should say sorry, it's me - for intruding on your dancing time."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:33 pm

Jazzy: I smiled. "Its just something I do. I dont care if you watch and I wasnt dancing for the compition I finished a song that I have been working on for a long time." I said.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:35 pm

Ben: I nodded slowly. "Uh...interesting...? And your song choice was...unique. Most girls stick with originally female songs."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:38 pm

Mia: I laughed, let's just say the girl wasnt a dancer.

Wesley: I would be downright embarrassed to be dancing like that in front of people I didn't know and what girl sings Linkin' Park? Oh yeah, that girl. And sometimes Mia.

(My boy character sucks. He's getting annoying to be honest. He's not suppose to be like this.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:40 pm

(lol well work with him alittle bit xD)

Jazzy: "Well Im not like most girls. Linkin Park is my favorite band in the whole world. I have been trying to sing it for a long time as I have said." I looked at this boy. Not that bad I thought. "Im Jazzy by the way. I am lead vocals for the band Fallen Angel."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:42 pm

(he's not annoying, but how did you want him to be?)

Ben: "I'm Ben from Brick by Brick. Drummer," I boredly went through those usual few details people wanted upon meeting me.

Lani: I stepped inside the room Ben had gone in, to see a stage and a group of people. I'd like to talk to them, I was a people person, but first I had to check Mel. Check if he was tuned and everything. Yes, Mel was my guitar. I sat down and clicked open my guitar case, pulling the guitar out and humming to tune it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:45 pm

Mia: "I'm Mia from Xplicit, lead vocals and Wesley's our drummer" I nodded to them.

(He's suppose to sweet and obvious about his crush on Mia; but maybe it's because he's jealous.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:46 pm

(it's very obvious that he's jealous xD but the sweet part hasn't really shown through yet. does that mean he's not really open to anyone? just Mia, really?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:47 pm

(HAHAHA!!! go Jake xD)

Jazzy: I smiled. "Nice to meet you. And this muct be your sister?" I asked not really knowinng.

Jake: I smiled at Jazzy. I looked at Mia. God she was beautiful. Snap out of it i thought angerly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:47 pm

(Yeah, not the social kind)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:49 pm

(haha.... wow that sucks)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:50 pm

Ben: "Yeah, that thing over there is my sister." I smirked and nodded over at Lani.

Lani: I heard Ben talking about me, describing me as if I were dirt on the floor. Of course he was just teasing, though. I stuck my tongue out at him. "Love you, too." I glanced at the girl he was talking to. "I'm Lani."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:51 pm

Jazzy: "Im Jazzy and this is Jake. We are Fallen Angel. I am the lead vocal and he is lead gituar."

Jake: I nodded and smiled.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:53 pm

Ben: My smirk deepened. "You already said that."

Last edited by !nspired on Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Mia: I step out of the shaded area, "I'm Mia and this is Wesley, we're the lead singer and drummer from Xplicit."

Wesley: I nodded and smiled over at Mia.

(Hehe here goes my guy)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm

Jazzy: I smirked back. "I wasnt talking to you... I was talking to your sister."

Jake: My smile widen I hoped that it would turn into a battle between them.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:55 pm

Ben: "Sure you were." I chuckled shortly and dropped the subject, pushing off from the wall. No need to fight with the competition. Our music could fight for itself later.

Lani: I rolled my eyes. "Ben, quit being a smart ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 pm

Jazzy: I rolled my eyes and gave a small laugh. "You should listen to your sister more often." I said with a smile.

Jake: I laughed with Jazzy and went to go get my gituar. I went outside to Jazzy's dark purple mustange and got it out of the trunk. The cold air helped me get Mia out of my head.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:59 pm

Ben: "She thinks so, too," I muttered and flicked Lani in the head.

Lani: I laughed. "You've finally met someone that sasses you back, Ben - well, besides me. I thought this day would never come."

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:02 pm

Jazzy: I smlied. "What kind of music to you guys sing?" I asked curious.

Jake: I came back and I pulged my amp in and started to play 'One step closer' by Linkin Park Jazzy's favorite song by them.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:04 pm

Ben: "You'll just have to wait and see, won't you?"

Lani: I pressed my lips together. If Ben wanted to keep that a surprise, then fine. I wouldn't ruin his fun on that one. My eyes strayed to watch the guy who had just plugged in his guitar. After a verse or two, I began to harmonize using my own instrument. I hoped he wouldn't mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:05 pm

Mia: I frowned, how could they not see me or hear me, I can be pretty loud.

Wesley: I saw Mia tense, they were ignoring her and she hated that. I put a hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 8:06 pm

Jazzy: I smirks then started to move my hips to the music. "I love this song!" I said with excitement and started to sing and scream with Jake and Lani's gituar music.

Jake: I couldnt help but laugh at Jazzy because she was showing off. But hey that girl could do screamo easily.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next